Debate Mansion

   

Which country has the nicest people on Earth ? (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 29

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Joined: 24 September 2007

Posts: 44224

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankithate

Certainly Not India.
Eng. Could be.
Generally Indians are pretty tolerant I think.
Funny thing about India is that whenever we ask for directions the guy answering often gives us the wrong direction or distance. They never say they do not know. LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Which country has the nicest people on Earth ? (Page 7)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Joined: 03 July 2012

Posts: 1152

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Ouch
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Originally posted by Summer3

Aussies and Kiwis never seem to see eye to eye unfortunately.
 
Beware the All Blacks
 
 
I've been to New Zealand and I must say those people sleep real early. Life seems pretty laid back and easy there.
 
I have seen the Aussies and the NZ lash at each other. The Aussies think the Kiwis are dumb.
Of white wines the New Zealanders have some great white wines like Cloudy Bay etc. very drinkable. That should put you to sleep ZZZ
  

 Summer Ouch Its not even been 15 minutes since I returned from the Alcohol Rehab center ...and your  mention of Cloud Bay is already giving me an urge to swig a stein or two in the next few  Ouch<<<<  Kidding LOL How Evil of you LOL

 But seriously ..You must write and publish some E - Book on Aussie / Kiwi relation  ..And try and not to side  with the Kiwi Tongue ... Yeah give that a burl ..and I promise to buy it's first Edition at any cost .. Yes here is your chance to slug me ..To loot all my (Non existent) wealth LOL 

 Nice thinking though ...Do you like Merlot or any other Red wine ? Or just stick to Vodka ? LOL
 
 @ The Topic ..Yes ..Kiwi / Aussie and Brit ..All are nice people Big smile The whole world is nice..I wish I too was the part of that Tongue
 
 

  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Summer3

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Joined: 24 September 2007

Posts: 44224

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine


 Summer Ouch Its not even been 15 minutes since I returned from the Alcohol Rehab center ...and your  mention of Cloud Bay is already giving me an urge to swig a stein or two in the next few  Ouch<<<<  Kidding LOL How Evil of you LOL

 But seriously ..You must write and publish some E - Book on Aussie / Kiwi relation  ..And try and not to side  with the Kiwi Tongue ... Yeah give that a burl ..and I promise to buy it's first Edition at any cost .. Yes here is your chance to slug me ..To loot all my (Non existent) wealth LOL 

 Nice thinking though ...Do you like Merlot or any other Red wine ? Or just stick to Vodka ? LOL
 
 @ The Topic ..Yes ..Kiwi / Aussie and Brit ..All are nice people Big smile The whole world is nice..I wish I too was the part of that Tongue
 
 
 
Yes Merlot and Carbent Sauvignon are nice.
I know the Aussie wine Penfold Grange is pretty popular. Fortunately most Aussie wines are not overpriced.
Frankly a lot of French wines are overrated, but they claim their wines are complex with a variety of flavours !
These days certain USA Californian wines are pretty steep in price too.
 
Nah I can never write a book about the two countries as I do not know enough. I am still struggling to understand humansLOL
 
Cabernet Sauvignon grapesMerlot grapes on the vine
 
Carbenet Sauvignon and Merot. Merlot is the second one. Both are pretty dark.
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Wine

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Joined: 24 September 2007

Posts: 44224

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Dr3viL

kiwis are well behaved!!? summmerrr we taught them 'well behaved'

weee taught them everything! - thats my point. they learnt well behaved from australia LOL
[/QUOTE]
 
LOLLOL
OKay perhaps you are right.
 

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Joined: 03 July 2012

Posts: 1152

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by Vintage.Wine


 
 
Yes Merlot and Carbent Sauvignon are nice.
I know the Aussie wine Penfold Grange is pretty popular. Fortunately most Aussie wines are not overpriced.
Frankly a lot of French wines are overrated, but they claim their wines are complex with a variety of flavours !
These days certain USA Californian wines are pretty steep in price too.
 
Nah I can never write a book about the two countries as I do not know enough. I am still struggling to understand humansLOL
 
Carbenet Sauvignon and Merot. Merlot is the second one. Both are pretty dark.
 

  Awww Hahaha ...Summer ..I knew you are an Erudite ...See you know so much about the Wines too ..Something that I never knew even after working on a Vineyard for past 166 yearsTongue

 Oh! yeah those Bran names are pretty famous ..But I have heard of a Wine they make in a real cranky yet amazing way somewhere in Italy ..Where The prettiest of the girls Stomp the grapes bear footed and crush em to make the Vine ..Tongue And those lucky ones who drink that believe that wine sends em higher than all the highs they have ever been LOL What Crazily NICE peoplethose Italians are LOL 

 Anyways ..You have inspired me nuff ! to have more wine ...I hope my Liver doesn't fail again Ouch If it does ..It ll be the 6th time it failed in the past 10 years LOL



Edited by Vintage.Wine - 21 September 2012 at 7:57am

Dhara.ciara

Senior Member

Dhara.ciara

Joined: 12 June 2012

Posts: 833

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by Dhara.ciara

whoz frm  Aussie and nz here???Cool
OH I am neither, but just happen to bump into them.LOL

ohh LOL OKAYYYLOL

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Joined: 24 September 2007

Posts: 44224

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by Vintage.Wine


 
 
Yes Merlot and Carbent Sauvignon are nice.
I know the Aussie wine Penfold Grange is pretty popular. Fortunately most Aussie wines are not overpriced.
Frankly a lot of French wines are overrated, but they claim their wines are complex with a variety of flavours !
These days certain USA Californian wines are pretty steep in price too.
 
Nah I can never write a book about the two countries as I do not know enough. I am still struggling to understand humansLOL
 
Carbenet Sauvignon and Merot. Merlot is the second one. Both are pretty dark.
 

  Awww Hahaha ...Summer ..I knew you are an Erudite ...See you know so much about the Wines too ..Something that I never knew even after working on a Vineyard for past 166 yearsTongue

 Oh! yeah those Bran names are pretty famous ..But I have heard of a Wine they make in a real cranky yet amazing way somewhere in Italy ..Where The prettiest of the girls Stomp the grapes bear footed and crush em to make the Vine ..Tongue And those lucky ones who drink that believe that wine sends em higher than all the highs they have ever been LOL What Crazily NICE peoplethose Italians are LOL 

 Anyways ..You have inspired me nuff ! to have more wine ...I hope my Liver doesn't fail again Ouch If it does ..It ll be the 6th time it failed in the past 10 years LOL

Ah this week is my Boss's Birthday, and he will bring out his pretty good wines.
But more seriously we are buying him lunch and his wines cost more than the lunch. I have colleagues who do not want to pay more for the meal ha ha !
Some of these wine drinkers are really mad, opening thousand dollar bottles. After a while the can't tell what wine it is I think .. I expect a couple of champagne bottles too.
Sometimes I take a bit of Japanese Sake or Rice wine. Its pleasant but really has the kick ha ha.
 
But Russians are different, they eat , drink and live Vodka; to get rid of hangover they drink more vodka. Tastes horrible I think just like the terrible Chinese drink Maotai which smells like a dead rat and tastes like rat poison ! Still there are people who luv it.
 
I do not drink at home or when alone, only when there are some functions ha ha.
With bankers it is just a couple of Beers.
 
I have a strong craving for Tea. Now Chinese Tea is pretty pricy these days. Still I do love my Darjeeling, Earl Grey or English Breakfast too. Its the aroma that excites and inspires.
 
 


Edited by Summer3 - 23 September 2012 at 8:55pm

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Joined: 03 July 2012

Posts: 1152

Posted: 23 September 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by Vintage.Wine


 
  

Ah this week is my Boss's Birthday, and he will bring out his pretty good wines.
But more seriously we are buying him lunch and his wines cost more than the lunch. I have colleagues who do not want to pay more for the meal ha ha !
Some of these wine drinkers are really mad, opening thousand dollar bottles. After a while the can't tell what wine it is I think .. I expect a couple of champagne bottles too.
Sometimes I take a bit of Japanese Sake or Rice wine. Its pleasant but really has the kick ha ha.
 
But Russians are different, they eat , drink and live Vodka; to get rid of hangover they drink more vodka. Tastes horrible I think just like the terrible Chinese drink Maotai which smells like a dead rat and tastes like rat poison ! Still there are people who luv it.
 
I do not drink at home or when alone, only when there are some functions ha ha.
With bankers it is just a couple of Beers.
 
I have a strong craving for Tea. Now Chinese Tea is pretty pricy these days. Still I do love my Darjeeling, Earl Grey or English Breakfast too. Its the aroma that excites and inspires.
  

     Hahaha ..Aww ..Welcome to the boozer's club LOL ...Maotai ? Haha ..Funny name that is ...Well Summer ..Have ya ever tried Leblon's Cachaca ? LOL Its more festy than a Camel's Mouth ..A Camel who hasn't brushed their teeth for ages  LOL  Haha ..Camels usually ..in fact never brush their teeth LOL Wonderful creatures .I like em Big smile .. Well the pint though is we will have Cachaca together someday / night when you don't have a company ...And we ll play  " Who Pukes First ...Loses " LOL

@ The Topic:   Its a Mexican beverage ..Do you like Mexican people ? are they nice in your eyes ?  Or would you still like to stick with Kiwi and Strines ? LOL ..

 Yeah being nice is closely related to one's drinking pattern LOL So we must head towards the places where people drink the most ..Shall we head to Finland now ? Searching for the nicest people on the face of the world ? Big smile


 



Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
On the name of Modernization our country is turnin

2 3 4

Pashupati1231 24 2506 10 July 2011 at 12:19am
By return_to_hades
UN lists J&K as a separate country MacGyver 0 321 11 October 2010 at 2:58am
By MacGyver
Football - which country will win W cup 2010?

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76

Summer3 601 21169 12 July 2010 at 9:09pm
By Summer3
Rahul Gandhi Your father has ruined this country +

2 3

truemate 16 1751 12 February 2010 at 12:36pm
By Ice-Thinker
Palestine/Israel: Still one country after all? Zeinelnour 7 591 23 March 2009 at 7:57am
By Zeinelnour

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Debate Mansion Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.