Debate Mansion

Which country has the nicest people on Earth ? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 29

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rock&roll

Hi Summer Big smile..How r u doing?

Ok here's my take on this...This whole survey seems like a crap study done by me to pass faltu time LOLLOL..no clue why they undertake these researches...who funds them and in whose vested interest it is to give out these kinds of results...wonder what was the sample population and from which section of society they were taken...were there equal number of Asians,Euorpeans and ppl from all continents or did it stick to ppl from a certain number of countries alone?

the criteria for the study looks a little odd.The four criteria are 

ability to befriend locals, success in learning the local language, capacity for integrating themselves into the community, and ease in which they fit into the new culture

Well,criteria 2 is almost wholly dependent of criteria 1...so that means English speaking ppl moving into English speaking nations are at aclear advantage here(explains the presence of Australia and New Zealand at the top).Criteria 1 and 2 together are majorly responsible for criteria 3 and 4...so there goes the whole survey LOLLOLLOL

I personally think people are the same everywhere.they are equally friendly...the way of expressing friendhsip and concern could differ from culture to culture and nation to nation..Like in India we are very expressive and vocal...but that's it...Smile
Yes Professor I agree with you.ClapClap
This survey is more for European expatriates trying to go overseas to either work or settle down.

Normally if we are quite nice then the world will treat us the same too. However it is up to us to understand the culture, background etc of the people we visit.
One thing that may starkly stand out in India is the fact that there is a huge population and most are basically pretty tolerant and accomodative. A few nasty individuals prevails in all countries definitely.

Yes people are just people, but some countries are less safe than others.
There is just too much crime and killings in some countries and we should take note of that.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Which country has the nicest people on Earth ? (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorrro

Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by zorrro

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

I have a hard time taking this topic seriously. How does this even make sense?
Thumbs Up  If only summerbhai had asked which country has the rudest people on earth the discussion would have been something else  --- wishful thinking LOL
Love begets love and Hatred begets hatred LOL

But too much sugar can cause diabetes LOL
Yes in fact too much rice causes diabetes too.
So take sweet potato instead, it is safe and healthy and fill up the tummy too.LOL

Kashmir is one of the best places on earth provided the fighting stops. people fight becoz they have no jobs and no income and get swayed by crooked politicians who often use religion as a tool.

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
probably Norway,  it is as nice to give just a 3 mth jail time, with reasonable facilities,  per murder.

sry not in sync with topic I know.

Edited by kavyasam - 13 September 2012 at 5:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Summer3

.Shayari.

IF-Rockerz

.Shayari.

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
i believe our indians r the most nicest persons in the world

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Summer3

-Aarya-

Goldie

-Aarya-

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Is there a objective way to describe the nicest person?

And how many people have really visited all the countries in the world and met all the people from that country to come to some sort of conclusion...

Perception differs from individual to individual...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKSummer3

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

probably Norway,  it is as nice to give just a 3 mth jail time, with reasonable facilities,  per murder.

sry not in sync with topic I know.
Wow what about robbery ? Maybe only community service for a week.LOL

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shayari.

It is the culture that moulds the character of a person. The teaching of human values is essential to build a good character.

ongongong.Shayari.

Aya.

IF-Dazzler

Aya.

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shayari.

Really ? Yea, they are really nice when it comes to throwing acid on women & other people, right ? Some Indians might be nice, but saying they are the nicest in the world is ridiculous !  

MahinKSamraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Go to top