Debate Mansion

Which country has the nicest people on Earth ? (Page 29)

Post Reply New Post

Page 29 of 29

Page 1 Page 28
Page   of 29

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

I believe we have to be beautiful to understand beauty.

Summer Tongue

Yehahaha .. LOL ..Now I understand why my Mirror is not beautiful at all.. LOL ..It just refuses to reckon my mighty, hypnotic beauty ... LOL ...Sheesh! I must get a new one ..I would steal the one of my beaut neighbor ...Haha .Yeah ...She looks darn to pretty in that piece of glass ...

True that ...In my entire 10,ooo years of existence on earth ( I mean all my past lives and this one ...Ouch ) I haven't seen a girl that's NOT pretty ..LOL .. Everyone of em is vivacious in her own unique way ...They are the Talismans of beauty and I tell ya those who are oblivious are the ones who are pretending, to cover of for their failure to win such coveted hearts ...Tongue

So when are we setting off for our Chinese escapade ? Or have ya though of another destination where we ll invite less danger and still spend the most blissful days of our sweet lazy lives? Tongue

Vintu ... Tongue

Does perfection exist or is it only a lover's dream ? A lot depends on our personal taste, just like the vintage wines as not everyone appreciates a Bordeaux Red as some may want a Vodka instead.
True indeed that each country does have its very best people and ladies too !
But China is huge and complex and the people coming from different parts of China look and act differently too. They have their own special charm which many of our managers failed to resist.

Women's beauty should not be intimidating, but beautiful women make men lose self-control. Beautiful women flaunting their intractable personality, is not passive beauty, but charm that can destroy men's rationality. Often, when beautiful women formed into a group, they will intimidate men with great pressure. This article from Netease tells us the top ten cities in China where you can find the most beautiful women.

20090831-beauty-01

1. Dalian | ??

Bold but graceful

Girls from northeast of China always have the reputation of being light skinned and tall. Dalian girls are undoubtedly the cream of the crop among girls in the northeast of China. Compare with women in southern China, Dalian girls might not be as graceful, but they are more bold and prideful; Compare with women in other northeast China and other inland cities, Dalian women added more elegance. For example actress Dong Jie (??) is a typical representative of the girls in Dalian.

Shanghai

Almost all Shanghai women think they are the women of women. They love fashion, perfumes, cosmetics' just like they love their own bodies. Shanghai is a stylish city, destined to create a different temperament of beauties. Actress Betty Sun (??) is such a representative. With a pure and beautiful appearance, we are all attracted by her petite body with a pair of big beautiful eyes. Her extraordinary refined temperament is unforgettable.

Beijing | ??

Aristocrat of the century
Score: 88

Ubiquitous opportunity for profound historical and cultural heritage, Beijing girls grew very fast, they are capable, smart, intelligent and savvy. They make themselves more beautiful through many ways. Grew up in Beijing, Xu Jinglei (???) was an actress first then became a director. She not only showed people Beijing girls' beauty also demonstrated their "aristocratic temperament".

20090831-beauty-09

Edited by Summer3 - 19 November 2012 at 11:36pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Which country has the nicest people on Earth ? (Page 29)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Trinidad definitely has the nicest people

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JulieD

Trinidad definitely has the nicest people
Ah yes, I do have a nice pal from Trinidad.
The population is small relatively (1.3 mil people) with diverse  cultures.
I love the crystal waters too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieD

-bharti-

IF-Rockerz

-bharti-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Generalisations are so not correct.  Many factors like culture, history , development, education, exposure, class, race, etc...play their part as to how people behave.  Ive traveled wide n far n i see a mix of good bad n ugly everywhere.  But some developed societies tend to be more disciplined than the rest.  An Indian in India behaves differently than say in some other developed world.  He/ she is forced to change to circumstances.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

Generalisations are so not correct.  Many factors like culture, history , development, education, exposure, class, race, etc...play their part as to how people behave.  Ive traveled wide n far n i see a mix of good bad n ugly everywhere.  But some developed societies tend to be more disciplined than the rest.  An Indian in India behaves differently than say in some other developed world.  He/ she is forced to change to circumstances.
Yes I do agree and there are also exceptions.

Inspite of all the propaganda I understand that Iranians are very nice people.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top