Debate Mansion

Which country has the nicest people on Earth ? (Page 28)

Post Reply New Post

Page 28 of 29

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Vintu Bhai, Sorry about the whacky plane LOL

Yes these ladies have a sort of a poker and expressionless face, stoic perhaps.
But they have the energy and will power.

China does have some sweet things and here is someone in China , they said is the loveliest ?

Meet model Xin Yuan Zhang - the number one beauty in China currently. This Chinese beauty gained fame the social media way - by posting a picture of herself that went viral. Born in 1990 in Hubei province, the fairytale-like princess dream girl won billions of hearts with her raven black hair and snow-white skin. Her classic look topped off with a sweet charm has captured the fancy of not only China but also around the world. Though armed with an acting degree from the Central Academy of Drama in Beijing, her talents are more prominent in the world of modelling.

Does her beauty move you as well? Take a walk through this gallery of her modelling portfolio since she was 18 years old to her more current ones

Summer ... Tongue

Aww .What a bewitching beauty she is ...Haha ..You know  what ...I have started to look Chinese these days ..Oath ! ...Tongue ..They have this amazing knack to strike a pose even with a blunt expression ...But trust me they have hearts  like the Bermuda Triangle ..Once you  get inside of those cute hearts ..you are never to be seen again ..Hahaha ..LOL

Okay ...Let's forge our Chinese documents ...I ll be
Vin Tuan Wang  Blushing and you become  Sum Eeran Thrang  Tongue ...And go to Beijing and shag  gorgeous Xin Yuan Zhang
before the interlopers do so ...LOL

Vintu ...Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Which country has the nicest people on Earth ? (Page 28)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged

Summer ... Tongue

Aww .What a bewitching beauty she is ...Haha ..You know  what ...I have started to look Chinese these days ..Oath ! ...Tongue ..They have this amazing knack to strike a pose even with a blunt expression ...But trust me they have hearts  like the Bermuda Triangle ..Once you  get inside of those cute hearts ..you are never to be seen again ..Hahaha ..LOL

Okay ...Let's forge our Chinese documents ...I ll be
Vin Tuan Wang  Blushing and you become  Sum Eeran Thrang  Tongue ...And go to Beijing and shag  gorgeous Xin Yuan Zhang
before the interlopers do so ...LOL

Vintu ...Tongue

Vintu Maharaj,
you know full well that fruits are best if they ripen upon the branches and flowers should be allowed to bloom amidst the brances so that all may admire.LOL
So you are going Chinese tooClapClap Ah yes the Bermuda Triangle of complications.

They are very work orientated and put every effort. In love, they will lay down their lives for you too
Love silently and love deeply ! 

Our managers working in China seem to be replacing their wives, Ah why ???
Is not one woman not much different from another ? Perhaps I am still blind !

Let me tell you about the culture of China. They do have a long cultural history and that is what life is all about, the culture and way of living.

The Single Dude's Guide to Suzhou, China

By Boris

Li Gong DiChina.  Land of Mao, Yao Ming, Confucius, Jackie Chan, and roughly a billion more and counting.  I do admit, it took us at Single Dude Travel a long time before we sent our our fist scout team to China, but I finally packed off for a couple months in China and have had very promising results to report so far.

First I need to disclaim that this article only refers to Shuzhou, China. Suzhou is a city of about 8,000,000 about 2 hours drive from Shanghai. I'm sure there are many places in China that are radically different just like you might notice some minor differences between say… Detroit and Beverly Hills.

Suzhou, China is a very good single dude travel destination. Suzhou is a large industrial city that really caters to foreigners largely due to the fact that there are many foreign businessmen living here. Suzhou is beautiful, modern, clean, well organized and doesn't have the feeling of overcrowding that you would expect from the world's most populous country. Pretty much everything I expected from China was wrong, at least in Suzhou.  First of all, the people are extremely friendly and polite – especially to foreigners. They really seem to have a genuine desire to see that you are comfortable and well taken care of and it's not because they expect a large tip, there is little to no tipping here!

If you can live like a king in Eastern Europe on a small budget you can live like a god in China.

Chinese girls are great, very feminine and some are absolutely drop dead gorgeous. I was pleasantly surprised to find that they are no where near as conservative as I was expecting. In fact a lot of the hot little Chinese chicks that frequent the clubs dress surprisingly similar to Eastern European chicks (read: tight skimpy clothes and high heels).

( pic removed as too pretty) - but pl view at above site

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Wine

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

Vintu Maharaj,
you know full well that fruits are best if they ripen upon the branches and flowers should be allowed to bloom amidst the brances so that all may admire.LOL
So you are going Chinese tooClapClap Ah yes the Bermuda Triangle of complications.

They are very work orientated and put every effort. In love, they will lay down their lives for you too
Love silently and love deeply ! 

Our managers working in China seem to be replacing their wives, Ah why ???
Is not one woman not much different from another ? Perhaps I am still blind !

Let me tell you about the culture of China. They do have a long cultural history and that is what life is all about, the culture and way of living.

The Single Dude's Guide to Suzhou, China

By Boris

China.  Land of Mao, Yao Ming, Confucius, Jackie Chan, and roughly a billion more and counting.  I do admit, it took us at Single Dude Travel a long time before we sent our our fist scout team to China, but I finally packed off for a couple months in China and have had very promising results to report so far.

First I need to disclaim that this article only refers to Shuzhou, China. Suzhou is a city of about 8,000,000 about 2 hours drive from Shanghai. I'm sure there are many places in China that are radically different just like you might notice some minor differences between say' Detroit and Beverly Hills.

Suzhou, China is a very good single dude travel destination. Suzhou is a large industrial city that really caters to foreigners largely due to the fact that there are many foreign businessmen living here. Suzhou is beautiful, modern, clean, well organized and doesn't have the feeling of overcrowding that you would expect from the world's most populous country. Pretty much everything I expected from China was wrong, at least in Suzhou.  First of all, the people are extremely friendly and polite ' especially to foreigners. They really seem to have a genuine desire to see that you are comfortable and well taken care of and it's not because they expect a large tip, there is little to no tipping here!

If you can live like a king in Eastern Europe on a small budget you can live like a god in China.

Chinese girls are great, very feminine and some are absolutely drop dead gorgeous. I was pleasantly surprised to find that they are no where near as conservative as I was expecting. In fact a lot of the hot little Chinese chicks that frequent the clubs dress surprisingly similar to Eastern European chicks (read: tight skimpy clothes and high heels).

( pic removed as too pretty) - but pl view at above site

Summer ... Tongue

Dang !  ...Everyone believes they are diffident, introverts ..But that ain't the case in the cities ..I know that ...Haha .The countryside ones are  enticing too ..with their dulcet voices ...and amazing deportment ...You are right ...The nicest of the lot are expected to be found in China ...Smile

On a serious note :  My Tution classes for Chinese speaking ( With the emphasize on Love related conversations  Tongue..) and Chinese Table manners (=  How not to roll a nauseated expression on your face as they serve ya lizards and Cockie LOL ..and go ahead and kiss the hands of the preparator ..err !  the Cute Cook i mean .)  are starting tomorrow..That's if I manage to pay the fees beforehand ...Ouch

Vintu ...  Tongue

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged

Summer ... Tongue

Dang !  ...Everyone believes they are diffident, introverts ..But that ain't the case in the cities ..I know that ...Haha .The countryside ones are  enticing too ..with their dulcet voices ...and amazing deportment ...You are right ...The nicest of the lot are expected to be found in China ...Smile

On a serious note :  My Tution classes for Chinese speaking ( With the emphasize on Love related conversations  Tongue..) and Chinese Table manners (=  How not to roll a nauseated expression on your face as they serve ya lizards and Cockie LOL ..and go ahead and kiss the hands of the preparator ..err !  the Cute Cook i mean .)  are starting tomorrow..That's if I manage to pay the fees beforehand ...Ouch

Vintu ...  Tongue

Hmm Mandarin classes. That is nice but you can also learn it online for free; but with a difference as the pretty tutor who inspires you will be missing.
Never speak to girls from Suzhou, China. they are damn bloody smooth and can steal a King's crown ( while still on the royal head).

Chinese Table Manners. Yes all sit together and thank Heaven and the Gods before eating. Culture is the fruit of a country's years of civilization and progress. Indeed a man of culture is more respectable than a person  with academic  accomplishments but lacks culture.

In China you should learn to wield the chop sticks.

Vintage.Wine

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Hmm Mandarin classes. That is nice but you can also learn it online for free; but with a difference as the pretty tutor who inspires you will be missing.
Never speak to girls from Suzhou, China. they are damn bloody smooth and can steal a King's crown ( while still on the royal head).

Chinese Table Manners. Yes all sit together and thank Heaven and the Gods before eating. Culture is the fruit of a country's years of civilization and progress. Indeed a man of culture is more respectable than a person  with academic  accomplishments but lacks culture.

In China you should learn to wield the chop sticks.

Summer ... LOL

@ Bold 1 :  That bombastic Chinese chick  brags a lot about her expertise in teaching those who admire Chinese beauty and aspire to spend their lives with em ...Tongue 

She guarantees  that every student would dux  his ultimate Chinese LOVE test...And if a student fails she would return back the money and close down her classes ...LOL  <<< That's the gimmick Imma cash on ...Its a win win situation for me either ways ..I ll try those Chinese pick up lines on her the first person ..and propose to her before everyone ..  ..She would be left with no choice but to accept the proposal ...to keep her pride and classes going..Yehahahaha ... LOL  ..Smart me ..LOL

@ Bold 2:  Come on Summer ..We know how to wield the Chopsticks pretty well ..But when in China ..with some beaut host yearning to get extolled for her culinary skills ..We would pretend not to know that ...So that she would teach us that ( Holding our hands ..Tongue ) only to realize we ll never learn that ...and would be left with no option but to feed us herself .. LOL

Vintu ... Tongue

Summer3

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Mount Grinnell - Glacier National Park, Montana

Via: pcgood.net

A slight distraction. I wonder if anyone has been here to admire the beauty.

Glacier National Park is located in the U.S. state of Montana, south from the Canadian borders of Alberta and British Columbia. The park encompasses over 1,000,000 acres (4,000 km2) and includes parts of two mountain ranges (sub-ranges of the Rocky Mountains), over 130 named lakes, more than 1,000 different species of plants and hundreds of species of animals.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged

Summer ... LOL

@ Bold 1 :  That bombastic Chinese chick  brags a lot about her expertise in teaching those who admire Chinese beauty and aspire to spend their lives with em ...Tongue 

She guarantees  that every student would dux  his ultimate Chinese LOVE test...And if a student fails she would return back the money and close down her classes ...LOL  <<< That's the gimmick Imma cash on ...Its a win win situation for me either ways ..I ll try those Chinese pick up lines on her the first person ..and propose to her before everyone ..  ..She would be left with no choice but to accept the proposal ...to keep her pride and classes going..Yehahahaha ... LOL  ..Smart me ..LOL

@ Bold 2:  Come on Summer ..We know how to wield the Chopsticks pretty well ..But when in China ..with some beaut host yearning to get extolled for her culinary skills ..We would pretend not to know that ...So that she would teach us that ( Holding our hands ..Tongue ) only to realize we ll never learn that ...and would be left with no option but to feed us herself .. LOL

Vintu ... Tongue

'Ni hen phio liang" means "you are very pretty" in Mandarin.

This will win you many young ladies' heart Vitage Bhai.

I wonder if Beauty is a gift of the Gods. I believe we have to be beautiful to understand beauty.

Vintage.Wine

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

'Ni hen phio liang" means "you are very pretty" in Mandarin.

This will win you many young ladies' heart Vitage Bhai.

I wonder if Beauty is a gift of the Gods. I believe we have to be beautiful to understand beauty.

Summer Tongue

Yehahaha .. LOL ..Now I understand why my Mirror is not beautiful at all.. LOL ..It just refuses to reckon my mighty, hypnotic beauty ... LOL ...Sheesh! I must get a new one ..I would steal the one of my beaut neighbor ...Haha .Yeah ...She looks darn to pretty in that piece of glass ...

True that ...In my entire 10,ooo years of existence on earth ( I mean all my past lives and this one ...Ouch ) I haven't seen a girl that's NOT pretty ..LOL .. Everyone of em is vivacious in her own unique way ...They are the Talismans of beauty and I tell ya those who are oblivious are the ones who are pretending, to cover of for their failure to win such coveted hearts ...Tongue

So when are we setting off for our Chinese escapade ? Or have ya though of another destination where we ll invite less danger and still spend the most blissful days of our sweet lazy lives? Tongue

Vintu ... Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top