Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Which country has the nicest people on Earth ? (Page 27)

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Best Place: Shangrila

Summary: Yunnan will never fail to offer you endless and amazing destinations within its area. Besides Kunming, Dali and Lijiang, Shangri-La should be the next surprise waiting for you. Shangri-La, the Lost Horizon portrayed by Mr. James Hilton, if you have already read it and wanted to find it, you should take this trip to see how people there live stresslessly and in moderation. You might find a peace of mind in the harmonious wonderland of Shangri-La with snow-capped mountains, lakes, trees and water. It is the trip of life, where the souls be purified.

Lijing Jade Dragon Sown Mountain

Lijiang Ancient Town

Lijiang Baisha Mural

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Summary: Yunnan will never fail to offer you endless and amazing destinations within its area. Besides Kunming, Dali and Lijiang, Shangri-La should be the next surprise waiting for you. Shangri-La, the Lost Horizon portrayed by Mr. James Hilton, if you have already read it and wanted to find it, you should take this trip to see how people there live stresslessly and in moderation. You might find a peace of mind in the harmonious wonderland of Shangri-La with snow-capped mountains, lakes, trees and water. It is the trip of life, where the souls be purified.

Summer ..Ouch

Back to Shangri La ?  hm ...We have been around the world many times over in search of the nicest girls ...Err !  People ..Hahaha ..LOL  ...I suggest you have a look at our bank account Summer ..Yeah ..the same one we opened jointly to travel everywhere.. ...It now shows a BIG ZERO ... Ouch  ..

No airline would let us travel now Ouch...Unless we travel hiding inside each other's  Bags ..LOL

We must find a way to travel free ...I know of one ...Tarahumara ..Big smile  <<<< Yehahaha ...That sweet tribe ..They ll help us learn how to RUN 100s of clicks each day without feeling a bit knackered ..LOL

Vintu ...Tongue

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Summer ..Ouch

Back to Shangri La ?  hm ...We have been around the world many times over in search of the nicest girls ...Err !  People ..Hahaha ..LOL  ...I suggest you have a look at our bank account Summer ..Yeah ..the same one we opened jointly to travel everywhere.. ...It now shows a BIG ZERO ... Ouch  ..

No airline would let us travel now Ouch...Unless we travel hiding inside each other's  Bags ..LOL

We must find a way to travel free ...I know of one ...Tarahumara ..Big smile  <<<< Yehahaha ...That sweet tribe ..They ll help us learn how to RUN 100s of clicks each day without feeling a bit knackered ..LOL

Vintu ...Tongue

Good News. now you can fly across the world for free, just click below

Lady from Shangrila

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged

Good News. now you can fly across the world for free, just click below

Lady from Shangrila

Hahaha ...WTH ...That sorta plane has not been known to fly for more than a few seconds ...LOL  ..Even the Wright Bros couldn't fly that beyond 12 ..LOL  ..What are ya up to Summer ? Making me go crashing into the statue of liberty or what ? So that they label me  Osama Version II & GUN me down even before 12 seconds ? Ouch ...So that you can go to Shangri La  with that cute thing all alone ?  Ouch  <<<< Kidding ..LOL

On a serious note
..I like that girl a real heaps Tongue ...She defo has a lot to hide behind that stern countenance..We gotta go find that out for ourselves Summer ...

Yay ! ..Nothing like vegging out in Shangrli La ...with some
exquisite wine ..and tell our story to that Girl there ...and may be read the one she has in her  eyes ...Tongue

Vintu ...Tongue

joie de vivre Goldie
joie de vivre
joie de vivre

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by joie de vivre

Gosh, I can't speak for all the countries which I've never visited, but as an Indian myself, I'd say Indians can be quite rude, disrespectful and brusque to even fellow Indians. 

I think Americans in general are quite friendly, aren't they? I was so thrown when I first came here when random strangers used to speak with you with such affability and warmth and give you these big, friendly smiles and call you things like  'sweetie'. It comes to them so easily and they're so immediately warm and chatty. It all used to seem very superficial and also a tad affected in the beginning, but I've learnt to take it in my stride nowadays, and even sometimes return those big megawatt grins, but have never called a rank stranger 'sweetie' or 'honey', lol.

Europeans in general are a lot more reticent, more reserved in the beginning, but once you know them, they're very friendly and open. I read something very interesting he other day, when someone said that the rest of the world are difficult to speak with initially, but ones the barriers come down, they become very friendly and open and close, whereas Americans are very easy to talk to in the beginning, and then you hit a wall with them, as it were, after which they become closed and distant. 

Joie ...Tongue

Gosh ...That's insane ..Insanely sweet I mean.LOL ...Are ya alluding to yourself as rude and disrespectful ? Ouch You should learn from those root rat seppo a bit ..although calling everyone a Sweetie sounds nothing short of a fib to me ...

But don't worry ..since I'm on a mission to make the world a nicer place ..I would transcend the Americans ..and greet everyone with a big grin ..and call everyone a sweetie ..I ll start with you Sweetie ...Big smile  and if you find that superficial and decide to act perfunctorily I ll Pull your Cheeks hard and make ya Grin ..LOL  ..

Vintu ... Tongue

Lol. 

I was making a sweeping generalisation, admittedly, and have met a number of cantankerous and grouchy Americans as well. But in general, Americans are friendly in a very superficial way. I guess the jury's still out on whether that's necessarily a bad thing or not… I suppose it depends on the way you look at it.

joie de vivre Goldie
joie de vivre
joie de vivre

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

Gosh, I can't speak for all the countries which I've never visited, but as an Indian myself, I'd say Indians can be quite rude, disrespectful and brusque to even fellow Indians. 

I think Americans in general are quite friendly, aren't they? I was so thrown when I first came here when random strangers used to speak with you with such affability and warmth and give you these big, friendly smiles and call you things like  'sweetie'. It comes to them so easily and they're so immediately warm and chatty. It all used to seem very superficial and also a tad affected in the beginning, but I've learnt to take it in my stride nowadays, and even sometimes return those big megawatt grins, but have never called a rank stranger 'sweetie' or 'honey', lol.

Europeans in general are a lot more reticent, more reserved in the beginning, but once you know them, they're very friendly and open. I read something very interesting he other day, when someone said that the rest of the world are difficult to speak with initially, but ones the barriers come down, they become very friendly and open and close, whereas Americans are very easy to talk to in the beginning, and then you hit a wall with them, as it were, after which they become closed and distant. 

Generally the treatment given to those that are rich and well off is always different. But among most country folks I believe there is much more sincerity and goodwill; of course a few bad eggs are expected everywhere.
There are good and bad persons everywhere but yes the Americans are pretty "free and easy" and will open up. As bosses they are also very much more demanding compared to a British set up with a British Boss. I believe there are great differences in work styles and attitudes among the various European Countries, I know the Italians are less organized and more easy going. Russians are pretty slow and Germans quite demanding.

I think more than wealth, it's one's behaviour and speech which determine the way people respond to you. I'm not rich at all, but have never been treated with any sort of disdain by any American - thus far. Then again, I behave well, don't take things for granted, am polite and courteous, follow the law, don't create trouble etc 
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged

Lady from Shangrila

Hahaha ...WTH ...That sorta plane has not been known to fly for more than a few seconds ...LOL  ..Even the Wright Bros couldn't fly that beyond 12 ..LOL  ..What are ya up to Summer ? Making me go crashing into the statue of liberty or what ? So that they label me  Osama Version II & GUN me down even before 12 seconds ? Ouch ...So that you can go to Shangri La  with that cute thing all alone ?  Ouch  <<<< Kidding ..LOL

On a serious note
..I like that girl a real heaps Tongue ...She defo has a lot to hide behind that stern countenance..We gotta go find that out for ourselves Summer ...

Yay ! ..Nothing like vegging out in Shangrli La ...with some
exquisite wine ..and tell our story to that Girl there ...and may be read the one she has in her  eyes ...Tongue

Vintu ...Tongue

Vintu Bhai, Sorry about the whacky plane LOL

Yes these ladies have a sort of a poker and expressionless face, stoic perhaps.
But they have the energy and will power.

China does have some sweet things and here is someone in China , they said is the loveliest ?

Meet model Xin Yuan Zhang - the number one beauty in China currently. This Chinese beauty gained fame the social media way - by posting a picture of herself that went viral. Born in 1990 in Hubei province, the fairytale-like princess dream girl won billions of hearts with her raven black hair and snow-white skin. Her classic look topped off with a sweet charm has captured the fancy of not only China but also around the world. Though armed with an acting degree from the Central Academy of Drama in Beijing, her talents are more prominent in the world of modelling.

Does her beauty move you as well? Take a walk through this gallery of her modelling portfolio since she was 18 years old to her more current ones

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

Lol. 
I was making a sweeping generalisation, admittedly, and have met a number of cantankerous and grouchy Americans as well. But in general, Americans are friendly in a very superficial way. I guess the jury's still out on whether that's necessarily a bad thing or not' I suppose it depends on the way you look at it.

[/QUOTE]
Then again, I behave well, don't take things for granted, am polite and courteous, follow the law, don't create trouble etc
[/QUOTE

Sweetie ...Ouch 

..May be I went there in the BJ ( Before Joie Tongue ) Era  ...Hahaha.. Yay ! .Trust me ..You have changed America Joie  ...With all your inherent sweetness . Smile...and i have a reason to surmise so..

Ask those sassy officials at the Slammer there...how well behaved I was...Polite and courteous with all notorious cops ..I too never created trouble and followed all prison laws ..But they never for once called me Sweetie ..or Honey ...They turned down my plea for a early release  ... .Huh! Can't forget how resentful I felt  ..
Cry

Sweetie ..I exhort to you..that you don't stop at just changing  America ..The World needs you ..can't you hear them wail ? ...Leave everything behind and come with me ..We ll go everywhere together and make the heaven outta hell...

You ain't rich at all ? Haha ..I'm pauper too LOL ..
We can' t travel on trains, planes, ships or even camels .cause we have no money to buy tickets .Ouch  But don't worry Joie ...You ride me ..Um ..my back I mean ..(Sheesh ! .. LOL ) and I ll carry ya everwhere ...
Nothing can deviate us now from the noble path we have chosen to trudge together ...Ouch

Vintu ... Tongue

Go to top