Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Which country has the nicest people on Earth ? (Page 26)

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Yes the Italians are very friendly but not so reliable. LOL
Vintu Bhai I did not know you speak Italian too ...and singing such romantic songs to woo the Italina beauties. They can look demure and also sporty. They love football or soccer.

Awww  ...Blushing ...Dang ! ..I was almost about to turn blue ...Tongue ..Even the Bus at the back turned blue ...Haha ..Yeah ..Italy is cute like that ...LOL

@ Bold: 
WTH ...Did ya just call me Italian ... ? LOL  No I'm not  Tongue  ..But I might become one a real soon ..Tongue

The song ? Haha ..It had the same meaning as the earlier sardonic Ki Swahili number I sang ..Ouch

Vintu ...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Summer3

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorrro

Summerbhai I see that you are back to your girlie picture posting spree, not that you ever stopped Big smile Why use photoshoped versions!? Shocked That ball in her hand looks too unnatural LOL

Zorro ...LOL

WTH ...Tongue   Admit that you are jealous of that soccer ball ...LOL ..But who is not ?  Ouch ...Not just us men but even that ball is in awe of that beauty ..You don't understand that It ain't Summer's blunder...The ball  changed shape to adjust itself to that curved wonder ..LOL

Vintu ...Tongue

Summer3

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by zorrro

Summerbhai I see that you are back to your girlie picture posting spree, not that you ever stopped Big smile Why use photoshoped versions!? Shocked That ball in her hand looks too unnatural LOL

Zorro ...LOL

WTH ...Tongue   Admit that you are jealous of that soccer ball ...LOL ..But who is not ?  Ouch ...Not just us men but even that ball is in awe of that beauty ..You don't understand that It ain't Summer's blunder...The ball  changed shape to adjust itself to that curved wonder ..LOL

Vintu ...Tongue

Ah sadly my Zorro Bhai has to master his books first before being concerned about looks.

Zorro Bhai , remember:  No Money No Honey !
LOL
Once you do well in studies, the world will be at your feet, and ladies will lay down their lives for you ! ( Hope the Feminist Brigade is not looking this wayWink)

Vintu Bhai has mastered all art forms so he can relax and sip his best Italian wine.

Indeed some of these European countries are a real paradise yet people are busy fighting. The world has great things to offer and yet we are blind. And if all this continues we have no choice but to turn to Shangri-La

Vintage.Wine

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged

Yes the Italians are very friendly but not so reliable. LOL
Vintu Bhai I did not know you speak Italian too ...and singing such romantic songs to woo the Italina beauties. They can look demure and also sporty. They love football or soccer.

Awww  ...Blushing ...Dang ! ..I was almost about to turn blue ...Tongue ..Even the Bus at the back turned blue ...Haha ..Yeah ..Italy is cute like that ...LOL

@ Bold: 
WTH ...Did ya just call me Italian ... ? LOL  No I'm not  Tongue  ..But I might become one a real soon ..Tongue

The song ? Haha ..It had the same meaning as the earlier sardonic Ki Swahili number I sang ..Ouch

Vintu ...Tongue
We used to deal with some Italian companies, they can be a bunch of crooks too. so do be careful.
Nigeria and some African countries, Pakistan etc are equally guilty of perpetrating frauds too.LOL

But of course the ladies there are all innocent as a child, with the sweetest smile.

Vintage.Wine

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Best Place: Shangrila

Summary: Yunnan will never fail to offer you endless and amazing destinations within its area. Besides Kunming, Dali and Lijiang, Shangri-La should be the next surprise waiting for you. Shangri-La, the Lost Horizon portrayed by Mr. James Hilton, if you have already read it and wanted to find it, you should take this trip to see how people there live stresslessly and in moderation. You might find a peace of mind in the harmonious wonderland of Shangri-La with snow-capped mountains, lakes, trees and water. It is the trip of life, where the souls be purified.

Lijing Jade Dragon Sown Mountain

Lijiang Ancient Town

Lijiang Baisha Mural

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged

Summary: Yunnan will never fail to offer you endless and amazing destinations within its area. Besides Kunming, Dali and Lijiang, Shangri-La should be the next surprise waiting for you. Shangri-La, the Lost Horizon portrayed by Mr. James Hilton, if you have already read it and wanted to find it, you should take this trip to see how people there live stresslessly and in moderation. You might find a peace of mind in the harmonious wonderland of Shangri-La with snow-capped mountains, lakes, trees and water. It is the trip of life, where the souls be purified.

Summer ..Ouch

Back to Shangri La ?  hm ...We have been around the world many times over in search of the nicest girls ...Err !  People ..Hahaha ..LOL  ...I suggest you have a look at our bank account Summer ..Yeah ..the same one we opened jointly to travel everywhere.. ...It now shows a BIG ZERO ... Ouch  ..

No airline would let us travel now Ouch...Unless we travel hiding inside each other's  Bags ..LOL

We must find a way to travel free ...I know of one ...Tarahumara ..Big smile  <<<< Yehahaha ...That sweet tribe ..They ll help us learn how to RUN 100s of clicks each day without feeling a bit knackered ..LOL

Vintu ...Tongue

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged

Summer ..Ouch

Back to Shangri La ?  hm ...We have been around the world many times over in search of the nicest girls ...Err !  People ..Hahaha ..LOL  ...I suggest you have a look at our bank account Summer ..Yeah ..the same one we opened jointly to travel everywhere.. ...It now shows a BIG ZERO ... Ouch  ..

No airline would let us travel now Ouch...Unless we travel hiding inside each other's  Bags ..LOL

We must find a way to travel free ...I know of one ...Tarahumara ..Big smile  <<<< Yehahaha ...That sweet tribe ..They ll help us learn how to RUN 100s of clicks each day without feeling a bit knackered ..LOL

Vintu ...Tongue

Good News. now you can fly across the world for free, just click below

Lady from Shangrila

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged

Good News. now you can fly across the world for free, just click below

Lady from Shangrila

Hahaha ...WTH ...That sorta plane has not been known to fly for more than a few seconds ...LOL  ..Even the Wright Bros couldn't fly that beyond 12 ..LOL  ..What are ya up to Summer ? Making me go crashing into the statue of liberty or what ? So that they label me  Osama Version II & GUN me down even before 12 seconds ? Ouch ...So that you can go to Shangri La  with that cute thing all alone ?  Ouch  <<<< Kidding ..LOL

On a serious note
..I like that girl a real heaps Tongue ...She defo has a lot to hide behind that stern countenance..We gotta go find that out for ourselves Summer ...

Yay ! ..Nothing like vegging out in Shangrli La ...with some
exquisite wine ..and tell our story to that Girl there ...and may be read the one she has in her  eyes ...Tongue

Vintu ...Tongue

Go to top