Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Which country has the nicest people on Earth ? (Page 26)

zorrro IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Wine

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Summer ...Tongue

True that ..Italians are the most romantic lot ...Even the most lonely roads in Sicily ain't lonely at all ..You might end of finding a couple indulged in some frantic romance behind every tree you pass by ..LOL

Haha ..They do believe in God ..But the funny thing is most of em believe themselves to be the GOD ...LOL ...Picking pockets Tongue ..Hahaha ..There can't be a easier way to make a quid ..I must learn from em before I sing ..  "
E ora sono sulle spese ..Ouch  in balia degli usurai...Cry... sovvenziono quattro streghe LOL . ...per poi sapere dove stai...Blushing  Dancing

Vintu ... Tongue

Yes the Italians are very friendly but not so reliable. LOL
Vintu Bhai I did not know you speak Italian too ...and singing such romantic songs to woo the Italina beauties. They can look demure and also sporty. They love football or soccer.

Vintage.Wine

zorrro IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Vintage.Wine

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorrro

Summerbhai I see that you are back to your girlie picture posting spree, not that you ever stopped Big smile Why use photoshoped versions!? Shocked That ball in her hand looks too unnatural LOL

Zorro Bhai when we talk about nice people the guys will naturally look at nice gals in that countryLOL

I have to google for some examples as I cannot provide Vintu Bhai the real thing ...
I have never dated any European girls becoz in real life they have never really appealed to me LOL
Or maybe it is the fear factor that they may swallow me.
There are a lot of cultural differences between the East and West, which is not easy to narrow down.

Vintage.Wine

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Vintu Bhai I did not know you speak Italian too ...and singing such romantic songs to woo the Italina beauties. They can look demure and also sporty. They love football or soccer.

Awww  ...Blushing ...Dang ! ..I was almost about to turn blue ...Tongue ..Even the Bus at the back turned blue ...Haha ..Yeah ..Italy is cute like that ...LOL

@ Bold: 
WTH ...Did ya just call me Italian ... ? LOL  No I'm not  Tongue  ..But I might become one a real soon ..Tongue

The song ? Haha ..It had the same meaning as the earlier sardonic Ki Swahili number I sang ..Ouch

Vintu ...Tongue

Summer3

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged

Summerbhai I see that you are back to your girlie picture posting spree, not that you ever stopped Big smile Why use photoshoped versions!? Shocked That ball in her hand looks too unnatural LOL

Zorro ...LOL

WTH ...Tongue   Admit that you are jealous of that soccer ball ...LOL ..But who is not ?  Ouch ...Not just us men but even that ball is in awe of that beauty ..You don't understand that It ain't Summer's blunder...The ball  changed shape to adjust itself to that curved wonder ..LOL

Vintu ...Tongue

Summer3

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged

Zorro ...LOL

WTH ...Tongue   Admit that you are jealous of that soccer ball ...LOL ..But who is not ?  Ouch ...Not just us men but even that ball is in awe of that beauty ..You don't understand that It ain't Summer's blunder...The ball  changed shape to adjust itself to that curved wonder ..LOL

Vintu ...Tongue

Ah sadly my Zorro Bhai has to master his books first before being concerned about looks.

Zorro Bhai , remember:  No Money No Honey !
LOL
Once you do well in studies, the world will be at your feet, and ladies will lay down their lives for you ! ( Hope the Feminist Brigade is not looking this wayWink)

Vintu Bhai has mastered all art forms so he can relax and sip his best Italian wine.

Indeed some of these European countries are a real paradise yet people are busy fighting. The world has great things to offer and yet we are blind. And if all this continues we have no choice but to turn to Shangri-La

Vintage.Wine

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged

Awww  ...Blushing ...Dang ! ..I was almost about to turn blue ...Tongue ..Even the Bus at the back turned blue ...Haha ..Yeah ..Italy is cute like that ...LOL

@ Bold: 
WTH ...Did ya just call me Italian ... ? LOL  No I'm not  Tongue  ..But I might become one a real soon ..Tongue

The song ? Haha ..It had the same meaning as the earlier sardonic Ki Swahili number I sang ..Ouch

Vintu ...Tongue
We used to deal with some Italian companies, they can be a bunch of crooks too. so do be careful.
Nigeria and some African countries, Pakistan etc are equally guilty of perpetrating frauds too.LOL

But of course the ladies there are all innocent as a child, with the sweetest smile.

Vintage.Wine

Go to top