Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Which country has the nicest people on Earth ? (Page 25)

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _twilight_

IMHO not every girl would take kindly to being called sweetie or honey

Deadset ! ..

Most girls ( and  every straight guy LOL  ..if called so by another guy ) ..would perceive such jargon and unwarranted delightful expressions as a clumsy attempt to build proximity ..

Some (At least a few words ) serious interaction is defo needed before reaching such stage ..Tongue

So Twilight please don't mind if I don't call ya a sweetie ( If you  are a girl of course ..Tongue )  until we exchange at least a few more meaningful posts ..Ouch  Or would ya like me to start calling ya that right away ?  <<< Kidding ...LOL

Vintu .. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Summer3

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorrro

No summerbhai I dont do that LOL Trouble is most of the girls I know are friends of my sisters and cousin sisters and elder to me. I got to give them the same respect that my sisters expect from me Ouch
Yes the elder sis is like a mother.
Anyway most women are almost impossible to understand.LOL
Only Dr. Vintu ji has mastered it.

But yes ladies know how to make a house a home.
What upsets them most is I think jealousy of other women, in competition.
zorrro IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.WineSummer3

zorrro IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Vintage.Wine

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Summer ...

Hahahaha ... LOL  Yeah ...Don't tell me about the Italians ...Seriously ...LIke us both they too find almost every woman pretty ..( I mean find that hidden beauty element in em all ) They got a trick up their sleeves... They call even the most slattern ones sweet ...LOL  ..No wonder many pretty tourist that travel along the Italian countrysides all alone were once  issued warnings to be extra cautious and safe ..And I hope that wasn't cause I was there in those days ..Ouch

Vintu ...Tongue

PS:  The animals in Italy are no exception either ..They are just as wily as the Men there ...Don't be shocked if you are a pretty  girl and if you find some Marsican
Grinning wide at ya ...But make sure you smile back at him..or he ll leap up to you and tickle you until you laugh ..LOL

Oh Italians are romantic indeed and I do love their classical music and songs.

But in Italy the Gypsies are known to "molest" a tourist and rob them. some of my friends suffered such a fate. They come in groups and are masters in picking pockets. wish we can send them to pick out the suicide bombers LOL

The Italians are a God fearing lot too and many saints hail from there.

I read that just further down from Italy, there are many little islands belonging to Greece where people are known to have very long lives. Apparently  even certain sickness get cured living in the islands. They take a high olive oil diet and eat plenty of vegetables.

The island of Icaria

The island of Icaria could be the newest of the world's so-called blue zones ' places where residents have unusually long life spans.

Edited by Summer3 - 04 November 2012 at 11:38pm
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Summer3

No summerbhai I dont do that LOL Trouble is most of the girls I know are friends of my sisters and cousin sisters and elder to me. I got to give them the same respect that my sisters expect from me Ouch
Yes the elder sis is like a mother.
Anyway most women are almost impossible to understand.LOL
Only Dr. Vintu ji has mastered it.

But yes ladies know how to make a house a home.
What upsets them most is I think jealousy of other women, in competition.
Elder sis is fine but its their friends I was talking about. Not all are as good. I find some of them too dominating ordering me about the way my sis does Angry  Ouch
I gave up trying to understand them long ago. Lets see what Vintu ji has to say.
Oh so you have been mistreated by them. Or perhaps they fancy you and are teasing you, ha ha.LOL. But it is a great way to learn tolerance. But best is just to avoid them.

Vintu ji would be drinking wine with them !

When I was young I never quite liked most adults. I always thought they were bullies.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Winezorrro

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged

Some (At least a few words ) serious interaction is defo needed before reaching such stage ..Tongue

Vintu .. Smile

Love guru Vintu maharaj, the serious interaction may not be considered serious enough by some girls. What then ? How do you judge if you have reached that stage of sweetie or  honey Tongue

Its fairly easy Zorrro  Tongue..You have to believe in / follow  these principles first : 

A. The girl you are hitting on is not the last living girl on the face of the world ..So if she cringes .There is always the next ..LOL

B. Be a bit cocky ( Do smile but very less )  first and  curious next ..Then pretend to be in disbelief  how you suddenly discovered a gem ..LOL ..and as the conversation picks up momentum ..and when she begins to smile cut it right there, leave her curious and shy away ...LOL ...

Things would start to look much easy when you meet again ...Also calling em Sweetie, Honey I believe is a horrendous mistake ..

^^^ Alright this is for the men who are looking and wanting to make a move on random ones...That defo works ..But  frankly I  never  do all this ..I have my standards set ...and I ll choose only the one who I think is the REAL GEM ....<<<<< Tongue

Vintu ...Tongue

zorrro

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Oh Italians are romantic indeed and I do love their classical music and songs.

But in Italy the Gypsies are known to "molest" a tourist and rob them. some of my friends suffered such a fate. They come in groups and are masters in picking pockets. wish we can send them to pick out the suicide bombers LOL

The Italians are a God fearing lot too and many saints hail from there.

The island of Icaria could be the newest of the world's so-called blue zones ' places where residents have unusually long life spans.

Summer ...Tongue

True that ..Italians are the most romantic lot ...Even the most lonely roads in Sicily ain't lonely at all ..You might end of finding a couple indulged in some frantic romance behind every tree you pass by ..LOL

Haha ..They do believe in God ..But the funny thing is most of em believe themselves to be the GOD ...LOL ...Picking pockets Tongue ..Hahaha ..There can't be a easier way to make a quid ..I must learn from em before I sing ..  "
E ora sono sulle spese ..Ouch  in balia degli usurai...Cry... sovvenziono quattro streghe LOL . ...per poi sapere dove stai...Blushing  Dancing

Vintu ... Tongue

Edited by Vintage.Wine - 05 November 2012 at 12:26am

Go to top