Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Which country has the nicest people on Earth ? (Page 24)

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Originally posted by cocojatti92

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"> </font>LOL

Sadly my Zorro Bhai avoids eye contact with ladies.
A country can never be great unless the ladies are in great shape and happy. So gotta keep rocking!
Vinti Bhai has a nice nose fortunately LOL

Summer ...Tongue

Hahaha ..Every word of yours is so darn true ..Its the women ..The pretty ones that dux all emotions ...with their springy motions ..that stir up all oceans ... LOL  Oceans of hatred and ignorance i mean ..and bring out all the passion ..Tongue

Seriously ..Women make nations great, exotic and lovable ...Err ! liveable ..   ..Yehahaha... .LOL

.I would go a step further and say ..The Men as a Specie should become extinct  Ouch...Yeah ...They don't contribute even a bit to the beauty of this world .. Only me and Summer should remain along with all the women  Tongue ...Cause no one  understands women the way we do...Tongue ...The way we coddle their lovely emotions ...We the catalysts of all their sweet actions ..Blushing

Vintu ...Tongue

Yes, Vintu Bhai.

Somehow often men are caught flat footed and receive a stinging left hook from a woman, though looking frail they can deliver a real stinger !LOL

It is sad that in some countries ( mainly in Asia including China ) they often abort a female child or give them up. This is cruel.

Quote: "The Men as a Specie should become extinct  "

Oh Vintu ji, ye kya likha ?
Looks like we are going back to the
"Planet of the Apes "

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cocojatti92Vintage.Wine

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by oceanssea

I have never been anywhere else so I'll say Indians are the
nicest people.Smile
Well well, looks like you are very happy with your country. In such a case, there is no need to search for something more. It is true that your own country is the best but for some they have problems getting jobs and so they start looking elsewhere for survival.
joie de vivre Goldie
joie de vivre
joie de vivre

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Gosh, I can't speak for all the countries which I've never visited, but as an Indian myself, I'd say Indians can be quite rude, disrespectful and brusque to even fellow Indians. 

I think Americans in general are quite friendly, aren't they? I was so thrown when I first came here when random strangers used to speak with you with such affability and warmth and give you these big, friendly smiles and call you things like  'sweetie'. It comes to them so easily and they're so immediately warm and chatty. It all used to seem very superficial and also a tad affected in the beginning, but I've learnt to take it in my stride nowadays, and even sometimes return those big megawatt grins, but have never called a rank stranger 'sweetie' or 'honey', lol.

Europeans in general are a lot more reticent, more reserved in the beginning, but once you know them, they're very friendly and open. I read something very interesting he other day, when someone said that the rest of the world are difficult to speak with initially, but ones the barriers come down, they become very friendly and open and close, whereas Americans are very easy to talk to in the beginning, and then you hit a wall with them, as it were, after which they become closed and distant. 

Edited by joie de vivre - 04 November 2012 at 8:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Wine

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joie de vivre

Gosh, I can't speak for all the countries which I've never visited, but as an Indian myself, I'd say Indians can be quite rude, disrespectful and brusque to even fellow Indians. 

I think Americans in general are quite friendly, aren't they? I was so thrown when I first came here when random strangers used to speak with you with such affability and warmth and give you these big, friendly smiles and call you things like  'sweetie'. It comes to them so easily and they're so immediately warm and chatty. It all used to seem very superficial and also a tad affected in the beginning, but I've learnt to take it in my stride nowadays, and even sometimes return those big megawatt grins, but have never called a rank stranger 'sweetie' or 'honey', lol.

Europeans in general are a lot more reticent, more reserved in the beginning, but once you know them, they're very friendly and open. I read something very interesting he other day, when someone said that the rest of the world are difficult to speak with initially, but ones the barriers come down, they become very friendly and open and close, whereas Americans are very easy to talk to in the beginning, and then you hit a wall with them, as it were, after which they become closed and distant. 
Generally the treatment given to those that are rich and well off is always different. But among most country folks I believe there is much more sincerity and goodwill; of course a few bad eggs are expected everywhere.
There are good and bad persons everywhere but yes the Americans are pretty "free and easy" and will open up. As bosses they are also very much more demanding compared to a British set up with a British Boss. I believe there are great differences in work styles and attitudes among the various European Countries, I know the Italians are less organized and more easy going. Russians are pretty slow and Germans quite demanding.

Vintage.Wine

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

Joie ...Tongue

Gosh ...That's insane ..Insanely sweet I mean.LOL ...Are ya alluding to yourself as rude and disrespectful ? Ouch You should learn from those root rat seppo a bit ..although calling everyone a Sweetie sounds nothing short of a fib to me ...

But don't worry ..since I'm on a mission to make the world a nicer place ..I would transcend the Americans ..and greet everyone with a big grin ..and call everyone a sweetie ..I ll start with you Sweetie ...Big smile  and if you find that superficial and decide to act perfunctorily I ll Pull your Cheeks hard and make ya Grin ..LOL  ..

Vintu ... Tongue

Summer3

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Generally the treatment given to those that are rich and well off is always different. But among most country folks I believe there is much more sincerity and goodwill; of course a few bad eggs are expected everywhere.
There are good and bad persons everywhere but yes the Americans are pretty "free and easy" and will open up. As bosses they are also very much more demanding compared to a British set up with a British Boss. I believe there are great differences in work styles and attitudes among the various European Countries, I know the Italians are less organized and more easy going. Russians are pretty slow and Germans quite demanding.

Summer ...

Hahahaha ... LOL  Yeah ...Don't tell me about the Italians ...Seriously ...LIke us both they too find almost every woman pretty ..( I mean find that hidden beauty element in em all ) They got a trick up their sleeves... They call even the most slattern ones sweet ...LOL  ..No wonder many pretty tourist that travel along the Italian countrysides all alone were once  issued warnings to be extra cautious and safe ..And I hope that wasn't cause I was there in those days ..Ouch

Vintu ...Tongue

PS:  The animals in Italy are no exception either ..They are just as wily as the Men there ...Don't be shocked if you are a pretty  girl and if you find some Marsican
Grinning wide at ya ...But make sure you smile back at him..or he ll leap up to you and tickle you until you laugh ..LOL

Summer3

peridot. Senior Member

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Summer3

zorrro IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Summer3

Go to top