Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Which country has the nicest people on Earth ? (Page 23)

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Vintu Maharaj,

Okay Vinu Maharaj let the search begin:

As a matter of interest, country with best looking women. Report seems rather biased I think Wink

Best looking women cities

1. Kiev, Ukraine

2. Stockholm, Sweden

3. New York, U.S.

4. Buenos Aires, Argentina

5. Varna, Bulgaria

6. Moscow, Russia

7. Tel Aviv, Israel

8. Amsterdam, Holland

9. Seoul, South Korea

10. Montreal, Canada

Karina Zhyronkina, 21-year-old Ukrainian student, holds her crown after being elected Miss Ukraine 2012

Eastern beauty: Karina Zhyronkina, the 21-year-old Ukrainian student, (left) who was crowned Miss Ukraine 2012 in Kiev this year comes from a city with the worlds most beautiful women as does Stogniy Olena (right) a student from Kiev, crowned Miss Ukraine in Kiev in 2002

Summer ... LOL

You trust such lists ?  ..Hahahha ...We have to see it to believe it  summer...Trust me those lists are trivial ..They ll only add more confusion to our already confused and sloshed state of mind ..LOL

The people who made that list are a jealous lot ...They don't want us to find the real beauties that lie elsewhere ..Cause they fear we ll shag em all ...Losers Ouch

They only present the mundane ones in flamboyant attires ..and make us believe they are divine ..No hell ... LOL  You might not believe this ..but my Female Maid Servant looks far better than a few that they call the purdy ones... LOL

Sheesh !  ..Lets not allow em to deviate from our goal ..To find the prettiest one ever ...Cause the Real mighty Gems are always hidden ..And it takes mighty fossickers like us to discover em ...Big smile

Vintu ...  Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Summer3

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorrro

Originally posted by cocojatti92

Why are we talking about woman, so off topic
LOLLOLLOL

Thats because no one opened a topic on "why (some)men have women on their minds all the time" LOL

Hey Zorro !! 
...People lie the most when they ain't off their faces ...Let me tell ya ..every man on the face of this world has a woman on his mind ..25  hours in a day ... LOL ..

Only thing is some are too diffident to divulge that openly ...and leave that saintly work to the people like me and summer ...Tongue
...We only graciously speak on their behalf ...and let the women know of that ...LOL

Saint Vintu ...Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cocojatti92Summer3

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL

Jatti .. Tongue

@ Bold :
  Hahaha ..Not at all ...By NICEST PEOPLE ...Summer meant WOMEN ...Yay ! ..That's the cryptic meaning of that ...LOL   Women that make the world a straight and a  nicer place...  ...and It's ambiance blissful ..They make it go round and round ...Tongue

Why are we talking about women ? Thinking about women ?  ..Sniffing  and  breathing women ?  Well well ...Let me know of a more indulging topic if you can ..and I promise we ll have a real engrossing debate over that   ...LOL ...A fat chance though Tongue

So all the MEN in the world ...Pucker up now ..The world of the nicest is waiting to greet yall ..

Vintu ...
LOL

cocojatti92

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"> Jatti .. Tongue

@ Bold :
Hahaha ..Not at all ...By NICEST PEOPLE ...Summer meant WOMEN ...Yay ! ..That's the cryptic meaning of that ...LOL Women that make the world a straight and a nicer place... ...and It's ambiance blissful ..They make it go round and round ...Tongue

Why are we talking about women ? Thinking about women ? ..Sniffing and breathing women ? Well well ...Let me know of a more indulging topic if you can ..and I promise we ll have a real engrossing debate over that ...LOL ...A fat chance though Tongue

So all the MEN in the world ...Pucker up now ..The world of the nicest is waiting to greet yall ..

Vintu ...</font>LOL

Sadly my Zorro Bhai avoids eye contact with ladies.
A country can never be great unless the ladies are in great shape and happy. So gotta keep rocking!
Vinti Bhai has a nice nose fortunately LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cocojatti92Vintage.Wine

cocojatti92 Goldie
cocojatti92
cocojatti92

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
As a woman I will be alway from this topic plus I have soo many examsLOL
So true if woman r happy a house and country is happyLOLLOL

Edited by cocojatti92 - 03 November 2012 at 10:24pm

Vintage.Wine

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"> </font>LOL

Sadly my Zorro Bhai avoids eye contact with ladies.
A country can never be great unless the ladies are in great shape and happy. So gotta keep rocking!
Vinti Bhai has a nice nose fortunately LOL

Summer ...Tongue

Hahaha ..Every word of yours is so darn true ..Its the women ..The pretty ones that dux all emotions ...with their springy motions ..that stir up all oceans ... LOL  Oceans of hatred and ignorance i mean ..and bring out all the passion ..Tongue

Seriously ..Women make nations great, exotic and lovable ...Err ! liveable ..   ..Yehahaha... .LOL

.I would go a step further and say ..The Men as a Specie should become extinct  Ouch...Yeah ...They don't contribute even a bit to the beauty of this world .. Only me and Summer should remain along with all the women  Tongue ...Cause no one  understands women the way we do...Tongue ...The way we coddle their lovely emotions ...We the catalysts of all their sweet actions ..Blushing

Vintu ...Tongue

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged

As a woman I will be alway from this topic plus I have soo many examsLOL
So true if woman r happy a house and country is happyLOLLOL

Jatti ..Tongue

Stop being jealous of yourself ...Ouch ..You can't stand the fact that we extol you so much ..That we like you so much ..for all your heavenly virtues ...Tongue

Exams ? ..huh ! Sounds like  a made up reason ...I appeal to you Jatti ...in a husky voice  ..." Please join our crusade against the Men who make women frivolous (I know ..They only  pretend that way .. LOL ) ...Let's  prove to the world that its the women ..that make the world a nice place ..They abate all Evilness, hatred and make the heavens outta this hell...LOL

Vintu... Tongue

PS: 
Exams come and go every year ..But such movements happen once in a lifetime ..So sack the exams Jatti and help us with the noble cause .. ...Come hold my hands ..and I promise ..Together we ll fight all Evil ..which is  every  Man ..Smile

Edited by Vintage.Wine - 04 November 2012 at 8:12am

Summer3

oceanssea Senior Member
oceanssea
oceanssea

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
I have never been anywhere else so I'll say Indians are the
nicest people.Smile

Vintage.Wine

Go to top