Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Which country has the nicest people on Earth ? (Page 20)

cocojatti92 Goldie
cocojatti92
cocojatti92

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Originally posted by Dostum

The nicest country in the world is Finland, because of its Lapland. If you want to witness heaven, just go to Lapland, and you will.

Oh! Wow ...You just want us innocent people to go chasing the Northern Light ..and become a feast for those hungry Polar bears ...Ouch ...Nice way to make us see the Heavens / Hell ...Saint Dostum ..Ouch

Vintu 
Tongue

ROFLROFL
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Wine

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
WinkTongue
Originally posted by cocojatti92

Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by publicparty

Afghanistan

Have you been there ? Once you know them they can be very nice.

I guess people everywhere are people but when politics influences them things can get pretty bad.
In several  African and South American countries the use of charms and black magic is pretty common; that can be pretty scary.
black magic is in Pakistan and IndiaLOLLOL
Mmm truth is no place is nice 
U just make the best of it 
Perhaps we expect too much. wonder if we should start by making the world a nice place for others. Let us make the Forum a nice place without any Hungry Polars. Tongue Wink

cocojatti92

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

WinkTongue

Afghanistan

Perhaps we expect too much. wonder if we should start by making the world a nice place for others. Let us make the Forum a nice place without any Hungry Polars. Tongue Wink

Summer ... LOL

Hahha ..the cryptic message ...Me likey ..! .. Yeah ..Let's make the world a nice place ...I woulda done that without a second thought with a spell ...But unfortunately my cat  stupidly ripped off page No.  666  of the mighty book of Witchcraft that had the rituals for casting that spell.. Ouch

Huh! She just gave me another reason to fill up the glass with more hard stuff..This time in a despaired state of mind   ...Cry

Vintu... Tongue

Summer3

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged

Malaysia rated world's 10th friendliest nation

The Star/Asia News Network
Monday, Oct 29, 2012

PETALING JAYA - Forbes Online has rated Malaysia as the 10th friendliest country in the world, based on HSBC's recent Expat Explorer Survey.

"Better quality of life, a satisfying social life, easy local travel and better housing than in their home country helped put Malaysia in fifth place overall - though many reported difficulty integrating into the local community (often because of a language barrier)," a recent Forbes Online article stated.

Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak lauded the article and tweeted yesterday, "We welcome the world".

Forbes Online listed Cayman Islands, Australia and Britain as the top three friendliest destinations for expatriates.

Referring to the survey, the article stated that the three nations were the "easiest to befriend locals, learn the local language, integrate into the community and fit into the new culture".

It quoted an expatriate living in Cayman Islands who gave the place the thumbs up for not having any income or payroll tax, hardly any crime and for being pollution-free, besides an all-year summer.

Canada took fourth place in Forbes Online's World's Friendliest Countries 2012, followed by New Zealand, Spain, United States, Bermuda, South Africa and Malaysia.

The HSBC survey, which is in its fifth year, looked into various aspects of an expatriate's life including economics, namely income, disposable income and a measure of luxury; overall experience; and raising children abroad which took into account childcare, health and well-being and integration of children.

It also noted that expatriates living in Asia such as in Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Hong Kong found it difficult to integrate with the local community compared to many English-speaking countries mainly due to the language barrier.

According to the survey, Malaysia was a top destination for career-driven expatriates and a great quality of life but noted that many looked at it as a temporary base.

A total of 5,339 expatriates from 97 countries took part in the online survey which was carried out from May 11 to July 3.

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

WinkTongue

Afghanistan

Summer ... LOL

Hahha ..the cryptic message ...Me likey ..! .. Yeah ..Let's make the world a nice place ...I woulda done that without a second thought with a spell ...But unfortunately my cat  stupidly ripped off page No.  666  of the mighty book of Witchcraft that had the rituals for casting that spell.. Ouch

Huh! She just gave me another reason to fill up the glass with more hard stuff..This time in a despaired state of mind   ...Cry

Vintu... Tongue

Oh speaking of Polar Bears I read they are running out of food due to the Global warming causing a meltdown of the Polar ice.
Vintage Bhai I hope you have stopped smoking to help.
Yes I wonder why cats are always related to witches and witchcraft.

Vintage.Wine

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged

WinkTongue

Afghanistan

Oh speaking of Polar Bears I read they are running out of food due to the Global warming causing a meltdown of the Polar ice.
Vintage Bhai I hope you have stopped smoking to help.
Yes I wonder why cats are always related to witches and witchcraft.

Polar Bears  ? ...Hahaha ...I call em  POLAR  LIARS  ...LOL ...You might not know this SUMMER ... But most Polar Bears are FAKE ...They are actually humans ...The Seal Hunters ...disguised as bears ...Ouch  ..And I ll tell ya why ...

Those  clayton's creatures made my life hell there ...Cry ...Do real Polar Bears ever eat Mushrooms ?  Do they drink
Champagne ? ...No hell ...But they did ...They stole mushrooms and  my exy Grande Champagne that I had won as the brightest student ( Who seldom cheated in tests) in my UNI days ....Blushing  ...If they were real bears they  would never have done that ...huh! ..I was gonna die of hunger ..not em ! ...I finally had to sell my cozy little igloo there to buy tickets to serengeti ...Cry

Stop  Smoking ? Hahaha ..No I can't stop something that I never started ...But I will ...Now that you have told me the easier way to bring those sassy bears to justice ...I won't go there and tickle em to death ....I ll SMOKE ..all the cigarettes in the world ..in ONE DAY ...  Yay !  Tongue ..Melt the Ice Caps And drown em all to the bottom of the arctic ...LOL

Vintu ...Evil Smile

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged

Polar Bears  ? ...Hahaha ...I call em  POLAR  LIARS  ...LOL ...You might not know this SUMMER ... But most Polar Bears are FAKE ...They are actually humans ...The Seal Hunters ...disguised as bears ...Ouch  ..And I ll tell ya why ...

Those  clayton's creatures made my life hell there ...Cry ...Do real Polar Bears ever eat Mushrooms ?  Do they drink
Champagne ? ...No hell ...But they did ...They stole mushrooms and  my exy Grande Champagne that I had won as the brightest student ( Who seldom cheated in tests) in my UNI days ....Blushing  ...If they were real bears they  would never have done that ...huh! ..I was gonna die of hunger ..not em ! ...I finally had to sell my cozy little igloo there to buy tickets to serengeti ...Cry

Stop  Smoking ? Hahaha ..No I can't stop something that I never started ...But I will ...Now that you have told me the easier way to bring those sassy bears to justice ...I won't go there and tickle em to death ....I ll SMOKE ..all the cigarettes in the world ..in ONE DAY ...  Yay !  Tongue ..Melt the Ice Caps And drown em all to the bottom of the arctic ...LOL

Vintu ...Evil Smile

Vintu Bhai you can really think on your feet ClapClapLOL

Scoffers and disbelievers always adulterate the Truth ! So I see that polar bears are all extinct and have been replaced by scumbags !

Living in the hostile North Poles must be one of the simplest ways of living. In life we have to make a choice between simple nature and the throbbing cities. Perhaps it is better to start with the second and end with the first; problem is that in starting with the second we may drown in materialism and never get back ( danger of drugs, crime, sex and violence are found in cities). If all these dangers can be avoided then there is still another more serious danger , shown below:

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

Vintu Bhai you can really think on your feet ClapClapLOL

Scoffers and disbelievers always adulterate the Truth ! So I see that polar bears are all extinct and have been replaced by scumbags !

Living in the hostile North Poles must be one of the simplest ways of living. In life we have to make a choice between simple nature and the throbbing cities. Perhaps it is better to start with the second and end with the first; problem is that in starting with the second we may drown in materialism and never get back ( danger of drugs, crime, sex and violence are found in cities). If all these dangers can be avoided then there is still another more serious danger , shown below:

Summer ... Tongue

Awww.. Hahha ..If that's the kind of a danger we are apprehending then I bet I and even you would wanna  LIVE DANGEROUSLY ...LOL

That beaut thing defo has many more exotic places on her to visit than all the nations in the world collectively have ..Tongue ...She is one amazing  nation herself where everyone would like to move ...LOL

Vintu ...Tongue

PS:
Is our search for the best nation ever over ? Haha ..On a second thought I bet not ..You have lashings of such places to show to me...and I'm ready to explore em all.. LOL

Edited by Vintage.Wine - 29 October 2012 at 10:19pm

Go to top