Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Which country has the nicest people on Earth ? (Page 17)

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Monocle's Most Livable Cities Index
Monocle's Most Livable Cities Index 2012[8]

City Country 2011
1 Zurich  Switzerland (01)
2 Helsinki  Finland (02)
3 Copenhagen  Denmark (03)
4 Vienna  Austria (04)
5 Munich  Germany (06)
6 Melbourne  Australia (05)
7 Tokyo  Japan (09)
8 Sydney  Australia (07)
9 Auckland  New Zealand (13)
10 Stockholm  Sweden (11)

Summer
Tongue

Hahaha ..Monocole's decision committee is a bunch of people that are utterly jealous of the Glorious lifestyle in places like Chad , Papua New Guinea and Peru ..That's why they conveniently ignore the blissful ambiance in those heavenly states that make one's life worth living ...Ouch

This is why I never joined that plenum ..They become perfunctory towards many factors other than just the civil infrastructure and monetary prosperity when rating a nation. Other things of utmost importance such as their Vine Culture ...Hospitality and friendliness and varied indigenous food culture are overlooked ..never to forget the Gorgeous witches there, blessed with dazzling beauty both physical and that of the mind who make one shed tears of joy with their camaraderie and readiness to welcome your advances gracefully LOL 

No Summer ..Don't rely on such biased lists ..Go for Chad ...Go for Peru ..Go for a place where the world meets the heavens ...Tongue

Vintu
Tongue

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Summer
Tongue

Hahaha ..Monocole's decision committee is a bunch of people that are utterly jealous of the Glorious lifestyle in places like Chad , Papua New Guinea and Peru ..That's why they conveniently ignore the blissful ambiance in those heavenly states that make one's life worth living ...Ouch

This is why I never joined that plenum ..They become perfunctory towards many factors other than just the civil infrastructure and monetary prosperity when rating a nation. Other things of utmost importance such as their Vine Culture ...Hospitality and friendliness and varied indigenous food culture are overlooked ..never to forget the Gorgeous witches there, blessed with dazzling beauty both physical and that of the mind who make one shed tears of joy with their camaraderie and readiness to welcome your advances gracefully LOL 

No Summer ..Don't rely on such biased lists ..Go for Chad ...Go for Peru ..Go for a place where the world meets the heavens ...Tongue

Vintu
Tongue

Vintage Bhai,

Agreed their decision is definitely flawed ! How can they leave out Spain and Monacco too ?

In Papua New Guinea they serve the local liquor in Human skulls ! Good for longetivity.

People living the longest are in a place called Buma, China where many are a hundred years old.

County in China Boasts Hot Tourist Attraction: Really Old Folks

The terms "centenarian" and "cashing in" are rarely used in the same breath among tourism officials, but that may be changing—at least in a remote county in the Guangxi Zhuang region of China.

The mountainous Bama county has been dubbed the "hometown of longevity" by the International Natural Medicine Society because it has so many elderly folks: there are 73 centenarians, creating a ratio of 30.8 per 100,000 (the international standard meanwhile, is a mere 25 per 100,000).

What's their secret? Apparently, that's what tourists want to know. According to the Xinhua news agency, more than 180,000 travelers visited the area over the recent National Day holiday—up 62 percent compared to last year.

Tourists want to "taste what these centenarians have every day, and breath in the fresh air we have," says the head of the tourist board, while one visitor told reporters that he was there to enjoy "the germ-killing negative oxygen ions in the air."

It sure makes that green smoothie from your favorite hotel spa seem kinda feeble, doesn't it?

On the bright side, Bama county officials hope that the emerging tourist scene, with its growing number of small inns, will help elevate more locals out of poverty. This should be a growth industry, too: The county has, in its back pocket, another 252 residents over the age of 90.

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged

Vintage Bhai,

Agreed their decision is definitely flawed ! How can they leave out Spain and Monacco too ?

In Papua New Guinea they serve the local liquor in Human skulls ! Good for longetivity.

People living the longest are in a place called Buma, China where many are a hundred years old.

Summer  LOL

@ Bold 1:  of course ...I would register my protest by not drinking Aussie or Swedish grog for at least next 24 hours LOL

@ Bold 2: 
Hahaha ..That's one amazing way to serve the liquor ..I have watched such thing in a movie ..I don't remember the name though .Um was that the History of the world ? LOL ..Haha ..Well the only difference though was they had covered a monkey's skull and the visitor drinks the liquid inside with a straw ..It obviously tastes weird but he fake extolls that drink and asks whats underneath the cloth ..The remove that and what he sees makes him upchuck like crazy ..He sees that what he was drinking was actually the monkey's blood LOL

@ Bold 3:  Yehahaha ..That's funny ...We won't know why they live so longer ..and especially how they spend a life that agonizingly long with alacrity ...Must be some sorta cranky liquor they rely upon that makes each year seem short as  a month to those lucky people . LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Summer3

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr3viL.

Ah speak of death, I've died many times while asleep.
I felt happy and free. Unfortunately good things do not last and I was rudely awakened !Ouch

seeing oneself or another person dead usually is interrupted as a death to ones ego. .. or at least a good stab. its a good dream.. indicating spiritual progress...but i hate waking up and realising it was just a dream, especially dreams with good food and fast travel. 

Evil LOL

That's so unlike EVIl that you proclaim to be ..Ouch ..Haha ..Yeah ..I suggest you dream of a dream that ll never end the next time you dream that is Tongue ..and make sure you wake up to that rather than the harsh reality that this word is ...LOL

Huh! this is insane ..i guess the time is right to hit the piss ...LOL

Summer3

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged

I felt happy and free. Unfortunately good things do not last and I was rudely awakened !Ouch

some dreams are more real then the life we think is real, and can be gauged to see what really is going on with the person and if read correctly what needs to be done.  wats the last dream you remember? no wet dreams vintage vine.. LOL speaking of which... no i better not speak of them! hows that for evil? he he ha ha ho ho ho.. no hoes in my dreams .. my dreams are full of prophets, angels, lessons, meeting and greetings .. would you believe? no... but if i said girls.. you would. why have i such a ruined image! SO HELP ME GOD!

Evil ..  LOL

WTH ...Of course i would believe ya ..Cause a DREAM is something that usually relates to the things that can't happen in reality ...But we yearn to live a life of that sorts ..the notions resides deep inside of our subconscious minds ..Tongue ..Haha ..Those kind of dreams don't sound passe at all..The wet ones do ..Cause most ain't lucky nuff to see angels and prophets even in their dreamland LOL ..And why can't be a girl angelic ? ..I know many who hide their wings well ..and still take on lucky guy for a ride to the wonderland LOL ..So all I would say is meet a Girl .angelic one ...Greet her ...and trust her prophecy ..Tongue

LOL

Summer3

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged

seeing oneself or another person dead usually is interpreted as a death to ones ego. .. or at least a good stab. its a good dream.. indicating spiritual progress...but i hate waking up and realising it was just a dream, especially dreams with good food and fast travel. 
Dreams they can be crazy. We do go deeper when we see a dream within a dream. I've spoken to some persons who normally do pretty deep meditations ( and so easily too even while lying down) they told me they enter into another level of dreams. These persons are not academics and nor do they do much reading to dedicate their time mostly to housework etc.
I often dream of flying and yes I am able to float; this especially happens if I do some readings of good books or listen to some prayers or devotional music before sleeping.
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged

Evil ..  LOL

WTH ...Of course i would believe ya ..Cause a DREAM is something that usually relates to the things that can't happen in reality ...But we yearn to live a life of that sorts ..the notions resides deep inside of our subconscious minds ..Tongue ..Haha ..Those kind of dreams don't sound passe at all..The wet ones do ..Cause most ain't lucky nuff to see angels and prophets even in their dreamland LOL ..And why can't be a girl angelic ? ..I know many who hide their wings well ..and still take on lucky guy for a ride to the wonderland LOL ..So all I would say is meet a Girl .angelic one ...Greet her ...and trust her prophecy ..Tongue

LOL

Vintage Bhai ,

One more round of wine and the ladies will look prettier.
I had a nice dinner at a French Restaurant last night and they threw in a a glass of full bodied Red French Wine. Lovely evening.
Yes we do need some female company to ligten things up.
What we get on earth is not available elsewhere and what we suffer here is does not exist in other places too.

Vintage.Wine

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

no VW a dream is more real then the world we live in!  .. but forget all of that.. I ALREADY HAVE THAT GIRL YOU DESCRIBE!!! .. quite the devilish angel too.. her name starts with V as well...

Annnd im still on that ride!!! and i think.. the only way for me to get off is if.. someone ever so cruelly sticks a STICK on the side of my moving front wheel and we both tumble off... but .. im from bollywood... so when we fall off we tumble together and this song starts to play...

Evil ... Aww  Tongue...

"Congratulations ..and Celebrations ..When I tell everyone you're in LOVE with  V"  Dancing
"Congratulations and jubilation ..I want the world to know you're happy as can be" 
LOL

My message to you:  Sleep less, dream less, Keep awake and LIVE your cozy  V life which is far better than all dreams Tongue

Go to top