Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Which country has the nicest people on Earth ? (Page 16)

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Originally posted by Summer3

Ha Ha LOL Looks like you almost made it.

Ah Morocco ! Casablanca ! You truly are a romantic Vintage Bhai !
"Play it again Sam !"

Hope you fulfilled your dreams there !
Ah we just have to dream on and they keep us going.

Aww ...Summer  Tongue

Ty mon ...Yay ! ..The dreams though should never be fulfilled ...As there is always more to dream about when the first one becomes the reality LOL ..So yeah .Let's dream of a life that betters all dreams ..<< That's the current theme LOL

Cheers! 

Vintu  Tongue
Vintage Bhai,
The concentrated mind has the ability to make dreams come true. sometimes in dreams we reach another level of reality, some call them visions ( at times it is a described as a Dream in a Dream); it does make us feel like a Time Traveller in Space.
I wonder if a few Margaritas has the same effect ? Cheers !

It is basically the Mexican Tequila n lime or orange with salt at the rims.
Promises to send us to good old Mexico.
Unfortunately Mexico is having a hard time with the Drug lords and people live in terror. There are not much jobs available too. I was speaking to an online buddy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Wine

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Vintage Bhai , what is happening here ?

Bhang Lassi
Bhang is illegal in any country where cannabis is prohibited.
Photo Credit: Wikimedia Commons

Vintage.Wine

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

Vintage Bhai , what is happening here ?

Bhang Lassi
Bhang is illegal in any country where cannabis is prohibited.
Photo Credit: Wikimedia Commons

Summer Tongue

WTH  LOL   As if Alcohol wasn't nuff to make me see everything , the world nice and beautiful ..LOL
Okay ..I remember having watched a documentary ..and they showed Bhang is legal in some parts of Rajasthan ..An Indian State / Province..Um ..I guess it's Jaisalmer ..Where the historic fort is ..Where on can take a camel safari deep into the Thar ...

Hahaha ...Is it time to move from the Mediterranean geography  to Thar ? That ll be a massive change ..I hope our bodies endure such frequent and wild changes ..A beer or two might come handy here .. LOL  Before we get to swig that Cannabis beverage ..LOL I guess its time to order the thwabs and a few hundred more crates of piss LOL

Vintu .. LOL

Summer3

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Well Vintage Bhai,
Thanks for info. I was reading about the Devil Spirit called Alcohol, and those that are dangerous:

Even without Alcohol I think most persons feel quite "High", so I guess ordinary folks need something to induce the  same "high" feeling and escape sorrow and sadness. Some understanding about life and prayers might help.

The rest may need to put the spirit in their body but once it becomes an addiction then its sayonara. 

Dangerous alcohols you should drink with caution
Dangerous alcohols you should drink with caution
Gaby Scanlon could have died after drinking liquid nitrogen cocktails if surgeons had not removed her perforated stomach. Find out what other drinks are potential health hazards.

Edited by Summer3 - 16 October 2012 at 12:03am
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
The nicest country to die must be Taiwan.
Here to appease the wandering spirits they perform a striptease for the Dead !LOL

Vintage.Wine

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

Here to appease the wandering spirits they perform a striptease for the Dead !LOL

Aww ..Hahaha ...LOL  .. I mean WTH LOL  ...See ? Why I always loved Taiwanese people ? Only they can come up with such reaper of ideas ...Yay ! Nice rituals those spirits perform to entertain the parted soul ...LOL

Thank Goodness ...I stalled my decision to die for a few weeks ( Till the liquor stock lasts that is LOL ...Alright  ..Let me check the flight schedule to Taiwan ...I so can't wait to go there and die Big smile

Summer3

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged

Aww ..Hahaha ...LOL  .. I mean WTH LOL  ...See ? Why I always loved Taiwanese people ? Only they can come up with such reaper of ideas ...Yay ! Nice rituals those spirits perform to entertain the parted soul ...LOL

Thank Goodness ...I stalled my decision to die for a few weeks ( Till the liquor stock lasts that is LOL ...Alright  ..Let me check the flight schedule to Taiwan ...I so can't wait to go there and die Big smile
Ah speak of death, I've died many times while asleep.
I felt happy and free. Unfortunately good things do not last and I was rudely awakened !Ouch
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Monocle's Most Livable Cities Index
Monocle's Most Livable Cities Index 2012[8]
City Country 2011
1 Zurich  Switzerland (01)
2 Helsinki  Finland (02)
3 Copenhagen  Denmark (03)
4 Vienna  Austria (04)
5 Munich  Germany (06)
6 Melbourne  Australia (05)
7 Tokyo  Japan (09)
8 Sydney  Australia (07)
9 Auckland  New Zealand (13)
10 Stockholm  Sweden (11)

Since 2007, the lifestyle magazine Monocle has published an annual list of livable cities. The list in 2009 was named "The Most Livable Cities Index" and presented 25 top locations for quality of life.

Important criteria in this survey are safety/crime, international connectivity, climate/sunshine, quality of architecture, public transportation, tolerance, environmental issues and access to nature, urban design, business conditions, pro-active policy developments and medical care.

The 2012 rankings continued thus: Kyoto (11), Fukuoka (12), Hong Kong (13), Paris (14), Singapore (15), Hamburg (16), Honolulu (17), Berlin (18), Vancouver (19), Madrid (20), Barcelona (21), Portland (22), San Francisco (23), Montral (24) and Geneva (25).

Go to top