Debate Mansion

Which country has the nicest people on Earth ? (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 29

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Papua New Guinea ! LOL

I thought there are still some Headhunters there ! I better bring a few extra heads or skulls so that I can offer it to them.

Summer  LOL

Awww aren't they looking fuming hawwwttt!!  Blushing
Hahaha .That is exactly how we would attire when we reach there Tongue Yeah ..I tried that thread last night ..and I look exceedingly nice Blushing ...So should you ...much the same as those nice people who behead others LOL ...I even did a Dress Rehearsal of that by Beheading  myself Evil Smile
Yeah ..

Psshh!!
Ready a few people here to accompany us there ..Just don't tell em what destiny has for em ( Zorro, Aditi , Freethinker and my Favorite AYA Tongue ..who is missing these days Ouch )...Haha ...Let's persuade em all that  Papua New Guinea is where the HEAVENS is LOL  We ll barter everyone's  head ( With the Headhunters  there .. )  for some sagillent Herbs and Sandalwood and Local Fragrant wine   ...  Yehahahaha LOL

Cheers already !  Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Which country has the nicest people on Earth ? (Page 14)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged

Summer  LOL

Awww aren't they looking fuming hawwwttt!!  Blushing
Hahaha .That is exactly how we would attire when we reach there Tongue Yeah ..I tried that thread last night ..and I look exceedingly nice Blushing ...So should you ...much the same as those nice people who behead others LOL ...I even did a Dress Rehearsal of that by Beheading  myself Evil Smile
Yeah ..

Psshh!!
Ready a few people here to accompany us there ..Just don't tell em what destiny has for em ( Zorro, Aditi , Freethinker and my Favorite AYA Tongue ..who is missing these days Ouch )...Haha ...Let's persuade em all that  Papua New Guinea is where the HEAVENS is LOL  We ll barter everyone's  head ( With the Headhunters  there .. )  for some sagillent Herbs and Sandalwood and Local Fragrant wine   ...  Yehahahaha LOL

Vintage ji,

The dress code there is Topless !LOL

We have to excuse the ladies.

Freethinker can get his head replaced for free there, after some Banana Liqueur or Creme de Banana.LOL

Zorro Bhai only drinks coke.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Wine

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Some info on Papua New Guinea

Located just North of Australia with a history of Tribal wars.
Over 700 native tongues are spoken there.
PNG tribe

The Papua New Guinean government has said it will not tolerate the use

of its territory for separatist attacks on the Indonesian army.

Papua New Guinea had to deal with separatist forces of its own on the island of Bougainville in the 1990s. Up to 20,000 people were killed in the nine-year conflict which ended in 1997.

A peace deal signed in 2001 provided the framework for the election in 2005 of an autonomous government for Bougainville.

Papua New Guinea has strong ties with its southern neighbour, Australia, which administered the territory until independence in 1975. Canberra's substantial aid programme aims to relieve poverty and to boost development. Australia has also despatched police officers and civil servants to support their local equivalents.

The prevalence of HIV/Aids is on the rise. Some experts fear that Papua New Guinea is heading for a crisis similar to that in sub-Saharan Africa.

PNG HIV

Papua New Guinea has one of the highest incidences of HIV and AIDS in the Pacific region

Vintage.Wine

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged

Vintage ji,

The dress code there is Topless !LOL

We have to excuse the ladies.

Freethinker can get his head replaced for free there, after some Banana Liqueur or Creme de Banana.LOL

Zorro Bhai only drinks coke.LOL

Summer Tongue

Haha  ..you are a dab hand at painting scary pictures ...Hahhha ..Yeah We must excuse women here ..But then seriously  Topless still sounds better than HEADLESS LOL when those ruthless spooky tribal people behead us there LOL

Yeah this reminds me of Apocalypto .. The scene where they take the hearts outta living people and then behead em to please the eclipsed SUN LOL

Sheesh! I must find another hideout now ..Huh! China ..Papua New Guinea..No place seems like a safe place for someone as naive as you and  me ... Cry Seriously Summer ..I'm fade up with this mean world ..let's leave the world let's make tracks to the Venus Ouch

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

Summer Tongue

Haha  ..you are a dab hand at painting scary pictures ...Hahhha ..Yeah We must excuse women here ..But then seriously  Topless still sounds better than HEADLESS LOL when those ruthless spooky tribal people behead us there LOL

Yeah this reminds me of Apocalypto .. The scene where they take the hearts outta living people and then behead em to please the eclipsed SUN LOL

Sheesh! I must find another hideout now ..Huh! China ..Papua New Guinea..No place seems like a safe place for someone as naive as you and  me ... Cry Seriously Summer ..I'm fade up with this mean world ..let's leave the world let's make tracks to the Venus Ouch 

I think we create our own Heaven and Hell .LOL

If not for the unnecessary fightings, Kasmir would be an ideal place - a true heavenly delight. People there are nice and peaceful but religion and politics has made a mess of things there; more accurately it is the greedy politicians and religious leaders.
We need some rum to keep us warm too !

Vintage.Wine

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

I think we create our own Heaven and Hell .LOL

If not for the unnecessary fightings, Kasmir would be an ideal place - a true heavenly delight. People there are nice and peaceful but religion and politics has made a mess of things there; more accurately it is the greedy politicians and religious leaders.
We need some rum to keep us warm too !

Summer Tongue

Haha Yeah ..But don't you think The Heavens and Hell are passe abodes ? LOL  All of us would go to either of that place when we die..( My conjuncture is most would end up meeting each other in the latter ..I mean the HELL LOL ..Including me Blushing )

Haha ..So I suggest we create something that's more blissful than the Heavens ..and Worse than the Hell LOL Yehahahaha ... Think of such a place ...Oh! Yeah ..and the pre requisite is Liquor has to be abundant there LOL  That's the major ingredient of creation of both the Heavens and the Hell ,, IN one's sloshed mind of course LOL

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged

Summer Tongue

Haha Yeah ..But don't you think The Heavens and Hell are passe abodes ? LOL  All of us would go to either of that place when we die..( My conjuncture is most would end up meeting each other in the latter ..I mean the HELL LOL ..Including me Blushing )

Haha ..So I suggest we create something that's more blissful than the Heavens ..and Worse than the Hell LOL Yehahahaha ... Think of such a place ...Oh! Yeah ..and the pre requisite is Liquor has to be abundant there LOL  That's the major ingredient of creation of both the Heavens and the Hell ,, IN one's sloshed mind of course LOL

Vintage ji, you are indeed in High Spirits ! smells like vodka, Black Russian ! LOL

At least Kashmir has a lower cost of living than Switzerland provided some random bomb does not land on us. Humans are real idiots, after thousands of years of so call "civilization" they still keep fighting; making a Hell for everyone.
The Kashmiris want peaceful existence and let them follow whatever religion they like; or roam around in a sufi garb with Kailash Kher.LOL
There is a shortcut to Shangri-la from both Kashmir and Nepal, now that is where the true Heaven is.

Vintage.Wine

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Why does USA hold competitions for eating cockroaches and worms ?
They do these even on live TV programmes. It is pretty sick.

Now another person has died after eating such rubbish

US man dies after cockroach-eating contest

Vintage.Wine

Post Reply New Post

Go to top