Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Which country has the nicest people on Earth ? (Page 13)

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Summer Tongue

Haha ..Don't forget ME Blushing ...Like humans and animals I too feel the LOVE pretty immensely Cry ..I too work wonders around myself ..Don't you think that I'm jealous of Humans and animals...Oh! please LOL ..I thank your informative or rather warning post ..and Thank goodness no one has taken me to a slaughterer yet ...I ll make sure I don't end up finding myself in China even accidentally  Ouch

Haha ..But there is something missing in your post this time ..The alcohol ..that seems to missed your mind totally ..The post sounds so incomplete without that LOL

@ The Topic: Um ..There is a slight change in my viewpoint this time. Allow me to exclude China from my list of favorite places...Yeah ! I love my LIFE and its a long way to go before I fall in LOVE with the death LOL

Thank you LOL

So you are not HUMAN nor an ANIMALLOL
but Addicted to Alcohol = That means you are a SPIRIT locked up in a Magic Lamp.

The Chinese are one of the most efficient workers in the world: They are very productive in Factories and fast. Only problem, many of the more senior staff may eventually want to venture out on their own and start their own business. Generally they keep their houses and enviroment pretty clean; some eat whatever moves .LOL
Many are chain smokers !
I once made a topic to imprison all smokers ha ha; got quite a few angry response LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Wine

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --GODFATHER--

The NICEST people live in ANTARCTICA -  / @ 
You mean the penguins LOL With global warming not many may remain

Read how many penguins die eating plastics thrown by us wantonly.
Just to detract

"About 100,000 animals such as dolphins, turtles whales, penguins are killed every year due to these bags. Many animals ingest plastic bags, mistaking them for food, and therefore die. And worse, the ingested plastic bag remains intact even after the death and decomposition of the animal. Thus, it lies around in the landscape where another victim may ingest it"

oceanssea

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

So you are not HUMAN nor an ANIMALLOL
but Addicted to Alcohol = That means you are a SPIRIT locked up in a Magic Lamp.

The Chinese are one of the most efficient workers in the world: They are very productive in Factories and fast. Only problem, many of the more senior staff may eventually want to venture out on their own and start their own business. Generally they keep their houses and enviroment pretty clean; some eat whatever moves .LOL
Many are chain smokers !
I once made a topic to imprison all smokers ha ha; got quite a few angry response LOL

Summer Tongue

@ Bold: True that..LOL I were a human back in time ..Yes..Yes ..I remember that pretty well .But after seeing what humans have done to this World I was dead set against em all and decided to evolve in a reverse chronological order Tongue My application to become a part of the Animal's society is still pending though ..So I'm stuck somewhere in the middle of nowhere  LOL

Alcohol ..Blushing Um... Actually Alcohol is addicted to me now ..Ouch Blame it all on those beaut restaurant waitresses who take a swirl as they serve me the coke all mixed up with alcohol ..They think that cheeky move brings em good luck Ouch ..Haha ..You are the Magic Lamp here who lightens up my dark drear platonic E life with some amazing information ..Invariably so ...Heres one to you ... LOL Hahaha ..Moskovskaya tastes amazing even with raw lemon juice ..Cheers ! Big smile

Oh! I'm a very efficient worker too ..But I mostly don't have much work to do ..LOL Mostly as in NEVER LOL Yay! ..Huh! I so hate the Chinese for their eating habits .. ..Looks like the only something they never eat is themselves Ouch ..Haha ..I too don't smoke POT ..Trust me Big smile

@ The Topic:  I appeal to the Chinese not to eat poor snakes and lizards ..They are sweet creatures ...As sweet as um .METongue ..Haha .Yeah .The WORLD is a place bustling with nice people ...You and Me and many others on here are the proof of that...Tongue

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged

Summer Tongue

@ Bold: True that..LOL I were a human back in time ..Yes..Yes ..I remember that pretty well .But after seeing what humans have done to this World I was dead set against em all and decided to evolve in a reverse chronological order Tongue My application to become a part of the Animal's society is still pending though ..So I'm stuck somewhere in the middle of nowhere  LOL

Alcohol ..Blushing Um... Actually Alcohol is addicted to me now ..Ouch Blame it all on those beaut restaurant waitresses who take a swirl as they serve me the coke all mixed up with alcohol ..They think that cheeky move brings em good luck Ouch ..Haha ..You are the Magic Lamp here who lightens up my dark drear platonic E life with some amazing information ..Invariably so ...Heres one to you ... LOL Hahaha ..Moskovskaya tastes amazing even with raw lemon juice ..Cheers ! Big smile
Yes the magic is in the motion. Women have a magical effect on men; guess it works both ways esp with a bit of Carbenet Sauvignon. LOL
Oh! I'm a very efficient worker too ..But I mostly don't have much work to do ..LOL Mostly as in NEVER LOL Yay! ..Huh! I so hate the Chinese for their eating habits .. ..Looks like the only something they never eat is themselves Ouch ..Haha ..I too don't smoke POT ..Trust me Big smile
Yes, so you know they consider cockroaches as having medicinal value !

@ The Topic:  I appeal to the Chinese not to eat poor snakes and lizards ..They are sweet creatures ...As sweet as um .METongue ..Haha .Yeah .The WORLD is a place bustling with nice people ...You and Me and many others on here are the proof of that...Tongue

You have a great sense of humour, you must be from Planet LaughterLOL

Vintage.Wine

AwesomeSauce. IF-Sizzlerz
AwesomeSauce.
AwesomeSauce.

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged

Aditi  LOL

@ Blue:  Hahaha ..Wonderful decision .LOL  ..Alright ..Meet me near the Big Ben at  03 AM Sharp Big smile ....I ll be the one with the Golden Umbrella in my hands ..With Red shoe on my left foot and Blue on the right Tongue  With a Dragon tattooed on my Neck LOL...I have made the Camels ready too..That ll take us to the Sea Port ...

Don't forget to pack your bags well ...stuff in everything ..The Lip Gloss, Sun screen, Shades, Tops and your Pants ...Haha ..Yeah ...Don't tell me you forgot to bring extra pants ..I won't let ya wear mine ..You cheeky thing  Tongue  ..No ..Hahhaha .I'm pretty stingy that way .. LOL

@ The Topic:  I'm more sure than ever now .that Chad is the best place to be ..And the people there will be very nice soon ..when we reach there Tongue

Aah, ok. I'll meet you soon then! LOL
I'll be the one with the barbie doll umbrella (how childish! :P). With A sports shoe on my left foot and a sneaker on my other! Wink ROFL
No worries about that. I'll make sure that I pack everything! Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.WineSummer3

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Summer Tongue
 Awww ...Sense of humor is the only something I can have right now cause it doesn't cost me even a cent ..LOL ...I steal it from witty people like you ...Tongue ...Planet laughter  LOL Its actually a small own in Papua New Guinea ..where they cultivate laughter plants ..and make fragrant wine outta that ..that engenders laughter more than those Nitrous Oxide balloons we huff up  LOL

I suggest you join me there ..We  ll booze and debate there together and create all new philosophical ideas that ll put even the greatest of the philosophers to shame ...Come on ..Summer ..You wonderful creature of mirth ...Don't waste anymore time now ..The World needs us and our philosophy more than the water and even the food grain ...LOL

Summer3

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 05 October 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquilia_Aditi

Aah, ok. I'll meet you soon then! LOL
I'll be the one with the barbie doll umbrella (how childish! :P). With A sports shoe on my left foot and a sneaker on my other! Wink ROFL
No worries about that. I'll make sure that I pack everything! Tongue

@ Bold Blue:   Aditi .. Ouch  I had asked ya to lob in at 03 AM sharp ...And you still haven't shown up ..You ll make me wait for yonks ..I know .I know Cry   ..That reminds me of a a Hindi song ... " Samajh gaya mai ...Wahi purana ...Tera bahana ..Der se aana aur ye kahena ..Wada to ...Nibhaya .." Dancing Ouch  ...

Do you even know what happened to me? Cry  A pretty girl met me there and pretended to be you ..She was too jaded .She  asked me to buy us some burgers ..I did so ..and when I got back..I was stupefied..Everything was gone ..That girl .and the wallet too was gone ..Thank goodness it was empty Ouch Even the pants were gone  ..Not the one I was wearing ..Sheesh! ..The ones in my travel bag I mean..LOL

All cause of you ..Cry  Now you have to bring me Toothbrush ..Body wash .and Yeah  ..a few pants ..too ..My favorite color is Peacock color Blushing And a wig and a fake dental set ...Ouch ..Yay ! That's the only way you can make it up to this poor soul now .. ..Make it snappy ..Ouch

Okay waiting on ya now ..But don't make me wait too long cause If I stand for a few more hours people might start wondering if I'm a Statue ..The Statue of patience that they would garland ...LOL

@ The Topic:  Yeah Chad it is still ..Where the nicest Evil people would dwell..Tongue

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 07 October 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged

Summer Tongue
 Awww ...Sense of humor is the only something I can have right now cause it doesn't cost me even a cent ..LOL ...I steal it from witty people like you ...Tongue ...Planet laughter  LOL Its actually a small own in Papua New Guinea ..where they cultivate laughter plants ..and make fragrant wine outta that ..that engenders laughter more than those Nitrous Oxide balloons we huff up  LOL

I suggest you join me there ..We  ll booze and debate there together and create all new philosophical ideas that ll put even the greatest of the philosophers to shame ...Come on ..Summer ..You wonderful creature of mirth ...Don't waste anymore time now ..The World needs us and our philosophy more than the water and even the food grain ...LOL

Papua New Guinea ! LOL

I thought there are still some Headhunters there ! I better bring a few extra heads or skulls so that I can offer it to them.

Vintage.Wine

Go to top