Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Which country has the nicest people on Earth ? (Page 12)

Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquilia_Aditi

Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Australians of course. 

For me Australia is the best and the people around here are definitely the best. :)

I liked that color. Its sho pretty! LOL

Oh yes. NZ as well. After all, its the neighborhood magic you see! Tongue
I don't know much about Chad but yeah, Peru and Venezuela sure have a charm. Big smile

Aditi Tongue

Wow .. You stupefy me with your crystalline thoughts and those enthralling posts …You remind me of Myself ..Tongue  ..I bet we both swig the same Brand of Vodka before we write those quirky posts  LOL... The only sad thing about the whole bizzo is that you don't know of CHAD..  the most exotic place in Africa ? Oh! Wait  in the whole world I might say .. Tongue

Aww ..The waters ..are saffron ..The skies are green ..Trees grow inversely with their roots showing outta soil ..And the flowers are buried in the soil ..Which makes that land fragrant …Like in the myths ' Urdhva Moolam Addhah Shakham  Ashwattham prahuravyayam ..Chhandansi yasya parnani ..Yasyam Vedas Vdavit ' << Tongue ..Hah! I can see so many colors …That of nature, that of the life and now even YOU :P (And still a few call me color blind .How ironic ..huh!) What's your color right now Aditi ? Big smile ..Hahaha Be honest..

Let's go to Chad..The next ship sails for that in 2 hours from now..The Only ship ..Let's get aboard that ..Pack your bags ..I ll give ya 6 hours for that  Tongue ..Haha ..Can't believe we are going to Chad ..Yay! .. …The heavens is where Chad You and I are ..LOL

Gotta shoot through ..BB in 6 ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AwesomeSauce.

zorrro IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

AwesomeSauce.

AwesomeSauce. IF-Sizzlerz
AwesomeSauce.
AwesomeSauce.

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorrro

Live in Rome as the Romans do. Thats survival instinct LOL

Oh, I like Rome! Tongue LOL
AwesomeSauce.
AwesomeSauce.

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Aditi Tongue

Wow .. You stupefy me with your crystalline thoughts and those enthralling posts 'You remind me of Myself ..Tongue  ..I bet we both swig the same Brand of Vodka before we write those quirky posts  LOL... The only sad thing about the whole bizzo is that you don't know of CHAD..  the most exotic place in Africa ? Oh! Wait  in the whole world I might say .. Tongue

Aww ..The waters ..are saffron ..The skies are green ..Trees grow inversely with their roots showing outta soil ..And the flowers are buried in the soil ..Which makes that land fragrant 'Like in the myths ' Urdhva Moolam Addhah Shakham  Ashwattham prahuravyayam ..Chhandansi yasya parnani ..Yasyam Vedas Vdavit ' << Tongue ..Hah! I can see so many colors 'That of nature, that of the life and now even YOU :P (And still a few call me color blind .How ironic ..huh!) What's your color right now Aditi ? Big smile ..Hahaha Be honest..

Let's go to Chad..The next ship sails for that in 2 hours from now..The Only ship ..Let's get aboard that ..Pack your bags ..I ll give ya 6 hours for that  Tongue ..Haha ..Can't believe we are going to Chad ..Yay! .. 'The heavens is where Chad You and I are ..LOL

Gotta shoot through ..BB in 6 ..

Lol, that was quite a description. I find Chad quite perfect now! Tongue But my bad luck, I've not been there. Tongue No ways!! I wanna go there. Now! Wink LOL

Vintage.Wine

zorrro IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
AwesomeSauce.
AwesomeSauce.

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorrro

then you have reason to rejoice as we have its Queen to govern us LOL (apology to Public Party, I see him return )

Lol, of course. ROFL
Vintage.Wine Goldie
Vintage.Wine
Vintage.Wine

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

Lol, that was quite a description. I find Chad quite perfect now! Tongue But my bad luck, I've not been there. Tongue No ways!! I wanna go there. Now! Wink LOL

Aditi  LOL

@ Blue:  Hahaha ..Wonderful decision .LOL  ..Alright ..Meet me near the Big Ben at  03 AM Sharp Big smile ....I ll be the one with the Golden Umbrella in my hands ..With Red shoe on my left foot and Blue on the right Tongue  With a Dragon tattooed on my Neck LOL...I have made the Camels ready too..That ll take us to the Sea Port ...

Don't forget to pack your bags well ...stuff in everything ..The Lip Gloss, Sun screen, Shades, Tops and your Pants ...Haha ..Yeah ...Don't tell me you forgot to bring extra pants ..I won't let ya wear mine ..You cheeky thing  Tongue  ..No ..Hahhaha .I'm pretty stingy that way .. LOL

@ The Topic:  I'm more sure than ever now .that Chad is the best place to be ..And the people there will be very nice soon ..when we reach there Tongue

Edited by Vintage.Wine - 03 October 2012 at 2:06pm

AwesomeSauce.

0o0o0o0o0o IF-Dazzler
0o0o0o0o0o
0o0o0o0o0o

Posted: 04 October 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
The NICEST people live in ANTARCTICA -  / @ 

Go to top