Debate Mansion

Which country has the nicest people on Earth ? (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 29

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zana-

Maldives Big smile
Island paradise.

I guess everthing there must be pretty expensive.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.Wine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Which country has the nicest people on Earth ? (Page 10)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Maldives Big smile
Island paradise.

Summer Tongue  Where the hell were you for this long ? Haha..I thought someone E abducted ya and hold ya for ransom Tongue

@ The Post and the Topic:  
Oh! Well...I must warn ya here against going to Maldives ...I mean The people there ain't bad LOL But the Tourism operators are way too cheeky ..I have had a bummer of an experience there .Still remember the way they looted me..Promising me that if I pay twice the amount they charge for Scuba Diving to the depths of those crystalline waters ...They ll show me Mermaids Tongue  Sweet, Sexy mermaids ..that always enticed me Blushing ...Fool I was ..to listen to em all. .and Paid thrice to see two ...I even saw two ..But little did they know that I'm a great swimmer ..I chased those mermaids like crazy ..And pulled em closer Tongue ... And I was shocked to see their fins come off ..Fake fins  they were ...Cry   ...Whole of em were fake ..I discovered that upon unmasking em ..They were two Afro Men ..dressed like mermaids ...to cheat on poor me Cry

Huh!  ..Every place is a nice place ..I mean most people everywhere are nice..but some just bring ill fame to the name of the place..Beware of such people ..(Including me LOL ..Kidding LOL ) who exist everywhere Ouch

LOL

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
My friend told me about Virgin Islands...after his detail explanation ,I realizied ... they are now called the V-Islands only!Geek

AwesomeSauce.

IF-Sizzlerz

AwesomeSauce.

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Australians of course. 

For me Australia is the best and the people around here are definitely the best. :)

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 01 October 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Maldives Big smile
Island paradise.

Summer Tongue  Where the hell were you for this long ? Haha..I thought someone E abducted ya and hold ya for ransom Tongue

@ The Post and the Topic:  
Oh! Well...I must warn ya here against going to Maldives ...I mean The people there ain't bad LOL But the Tourism operators are way too cheeky ..I have had a bummer of an experience there .Still remember the way they looted me..Promising me that if I pay twice the amount they charge for Scuba Diving to the depths of those crystalline waters ...They ll show me Mermaids Tongue  Sweet, Sexy mermaids ..that always enticed me Blushing ...Fool I was ..to listen to em all. .and Paid thrice to see two ...I even saw two ..But little did they know that I'm a great swimmer ..I chased those mermaids like crazy ..And pulled em closer Tongue ... And I was shocked to see their fins come off ..Fake fins  they were ...Cry   ...Whole of em were fake ..I discovered that upon unmasking em ..They were two Afro Men ..dressed like mermaids ...to cheat on poor me Cry

Huh!  ..Every place is a nice place ..I mean most people everywhere are nice..but some just bring ill fame to the name of the place..Beware of such people ..(Including me LOL ..Kidding LOL ) who exist everywhere Ouch

LOL

Ah yes the Aliens wanted me to Organise an "Intergalactic Peace Conference". They named Earth as one of the most hostile enviroment.
(Just read people in Mynmar love to eat cats ???)

Yes our company has some business there too, but the Hotels are pretty costly there and Food at the HOtels cost an arm and a leg.
Thats why some of them become "mermaids"

Sad news is that normal people are not allowed to import liquor, only Hotels allowed. So even some cheap wine is expensive

The sea is lovely though and these days the Chinese Tourists go there too.

Vintage.Wine

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquilia_Aditi

Australians of course. 

For me Australia is the best and the people around here are definitely the best. :)

Aww...Haha ...
LOL

The color of the hair of the Girl in your DP is exactly the same as my Hair Color Tongue When I had hair on my head that is Cry

Haha ..Yeah ..Australia it is ..The best .. NZ too ..And yeah ..Let's not forget Peru, Venezuela  and Chad ..Those are my favorite nations Big smile  And this won't change at least for the next 3 Seconds LOL

AwesomeSauce.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquilia_Aditi

Australians of course. 

You must be having very nice neighbours. I've been to Sydney and the Sydney harbour is truly spectacular. I stayed for a few weeks in Perth where my sis lives and yes the people are pretty nice. Some were from Eastern Europe who had built their lives there and they are doing well. somehow I am a bit worried about the bush fires in Australia which can be pretty scary.

I hope the terrible floods that occurred in Eastern Australia around Feb 2012 does not recur. That was one of the worst floodings. 2011 it happened too.

Edited by Summer3 - 02 October 2012 at 1:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintage.WineAwesomeSauce.

Vintage.Wine

Goldie

Vintage.Wine

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Maldives Big smile

Ah yes the Aliens wanted me to Organise an "Intergalactic Peace Conference". They named Earth as one of the most hostile enviroment.
(Just read people in Mynmar love to eat cats ???)

Yes our company has some business there too, but the Hotels are pretty costly there and Food at the HOtels cost an arm and a leg.
Thats why some of them become "mermaids"

Sad news is that normal people are not allowed to import liquor, only Hotels allowed. So even some cheap wine is expensive

The sea is lovely though and these days the Chinese Tourists go there too.

Summer ..WTH Ouch

Now I understand why I couldn't buy any food there ..Cause i have no Arms or Legs when I'm holidaying ...Ouch ..(I had to steal the food off their kitchens to survive Cry)  I keep my Arms and Legs  back home ..Secured ..So none can blame me of Kicking and Punching  and even PINCHING em LOL  Haha ..Smart ME LOL

What they don't allow to import wine ? Hahaha...Thats a great news ...Lets smuggle some wine to Maldives ...Smuggle me I mean Tongue  Let em all experience my flavor and fragrance ..that ll linger in their lazy minds for ages to come Blushing
 People in Myanmar Hate CATS ? Ouch  I hate em now ..Seriously ..Cats are my favorite .I LOVE my CAT more than myself Blushing ...Thank you for letting me know that ..I have just dropped the plan to take my CAT on a exotic Myanmar holiday ..Ouch

Sea is Lovely even with the Chinese flocking that ? Tongue Do they not eat the otters and even the Mermaids there ? LOL <<<< Kidding Tongue  ..I LOVE Chinese people too ..Thats why I LOVE myself LOL ..<< Kidding again Tongue

@ The topic:  of course  ..The WORLD it is ...with diverse geographies ..Inhabited by lovely people of different ethnicity and beliefs ..Different food habits too.. All charming and nice people ..I LOVE em all Tongue

Edited by Vintage.Wine - 02 October 2012 at 1:41am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top