Which country has the nicest people on Earth ? - Page 12

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Summer3

Vintage ji, you are indeed in High Spirits ! smells like vodka, Black Russian ! 😆

At least Kashmir has a lower cost of living than Switzerland provided some random bomb does not land on us. Humans are real idiots, after thousands of years of so call "civilization" they still keep fighting; making a Hell for everyone.
The Kashmiris want peaceful existence and let them follow whatever religion they like; or roam around in a sufi garb with Kailash Kher.😆
There is a shortcut to Shangri-la from both Kashmir and Nepal, now that is where the true Heaven is.

Summer 😆

@ Bold:  Excuse ME 😆 did ya just allude to ME or Freethinker as the random bombs ? 😆 Yehaha Nice thinking mon ...

Very true .. 😛 The time when the humans would learn to think like humans but live like animals ..with a amazing camaraderie would be the time when the WORLD would become the heavens ..Ahahaha ..Yeah ...Kashmir it is ..The real exotic place, the crowning glory of the world ..ruined by some disturbed souls for their own selfish causes ...

My problem though is a bit difficult to resolve ...Even the lowest cost of living is too high for me ...as all my hard earned money is devoted to help the Liquor industry run smoothly 😆 ..not just the Vodka ...or the Wine ..The Hazelnut liquor ..Peach liquor the Cachaca.. and other cute beverages derived from RYE or many other Grains ..They all make the world go round and round ðŸ˜†

Huh! The next electricity bill is due shortly ...I hope they don't take that final atrocious decision to deprive me of power thus depriving us of this wonderful debating experience ..

Ps : Which is your favorite VODKA that you never drink ? 😆

PPS:  Yeah ..Shangrila it is ..Where the nicest people on the earth would live .. Huh! I so wish I knew a route to that ..A route more exotic and silkier than the silk route 😆

Originally posted by Vintage.Wine

Summer 😆

@ Bold:  Excuse ME 😆 did ya just allude to ME or Freethinker as the random bombs ? 😆 Yehaha Nice thinking mon ...

Very true .. 😛 The time when the humans would learn to think like humans but live like animals ..with a amazing camaraderie would be the time when the WORLD would become the heavens ..Ahahaha ..Yeah ...Kashmir it is ..The real exotic place, the crowning glory of the world ..ruined by some disturbed souls for their own selfish causes ...

My problem though is a bit difficult to resolve ...Even the lowest cost of living is too high for me ...as all my hard earned money is devoted to help the Liquor industry run smoothly 😆 ..not just the Vodka ...or the Wine ..The Hazelnut liquor ..Peach liquor the Cachaca.. and other cute beverages derived from RYE or many other Grains ..They all make the world go round and round ðŸ˜†

Huh! The next electricity bill is due shortly ...I hope they don't take that final atrocious decision to deprive me of power thus depriving us of this wonderful debating experience ..

Ps : Which is your favorite VODKA that you never drink ? 😆

PPS:  Yeah ..Shangrila it is ..Where the nicest people on the earth would live .. Huh! I so wish I knew a route to that ..A route more exotic and silkier than the silk route 😆

Vintage.Wine

Vintage Bhai,

Frankly I do not appreciate Vodka. I have tried both Gin lime and Vodka lime. But Black Russian has a nice flavour because of the coffee liqueur.

In what depths of poverty are you suffering Bhai, with your talent the Movie Directors should be queuing to offer you a million bucks for a short script.
Even Kareena or Depika should be outside your doors, waving !
I do not know if Mumbai is a great place to live, the cost of living should be pretty steep there.
Banglore is not bad. I found Ooty lovely. Truly there are many great places to lead a quiet peaceful life in India.

Vintage.Wine

Vintage Bhai,

Frankly I do not appreciate Vodka. I have tried both Gin lime and Vodka lime. But Black Russian has a nice flavour because of the coffee liqueur.

In what depths of poverty are you suffering Bhai, with your talent the Movie Directors should be queuing to offer you a million bucks for a short script.
Even Kareena or Depika should be outside your doors, waving !
I do not know if Mumbai is a great place to live, the cost of living should be pretty steep there.
Banglore is not bad. I found Ooty lovely. Truly there are many great places to lead a quiet peaceful life in India.

Summer 😆

Funny that ...You not liking the VODKA sounds as unbelievable as  Shah Jahan not Liking Mumtaj ðŸ˜†

@ Bold:  Awww  ..Hahahaha ..Ty for extolling ..But seriously ..I never stole Kareena or Deepika's purse 😆 <<<<< Kidding ...Cops did apprehend me once ( Or may be more than once .But that was for other reason .. 😆 ) Hmm ..I was alluding to the platonic poverty which I feel immensely after debating with you guys over here ...

Yeah ..Life is good in India too ..and everywhere else...if we lead it properly with the right blend of Vodka ..Err!  happiness I mean ..Sheesh! 😆 

' Life alas is very drear ..Up with a glass and down with the beer ...' 
   "Heres to a Long life and a merry one ..True friend ( = YOU 😛) and an honest one"  😛

Cheerio ! 😆

Vintage Bhai

One of the greatest countries must be Spain, but sadly it is now facing an economic crisis. Guess it would not have happened if they did not join the Euro but then most Europeans are pretty laid back and have bad work habits; the Germans are quite ruthless though.
Spain is verily a heaven, many people buy resort homes there.
Spanish wines and senoritas are great too.
Penelope Cruz (above) hails from Spain too
Cycling holiday in Spain

Summer 😆

Funny that ...You not liking the VODKA sounds as unbelievable as  Shah Jahan not Liking Mumtaj ðŸ˜†

@ Bold:  Awww  ..Hahahaha ..Ty for extolling ..But seriously ..I never stole Kareena or Deepika's purse 😆 <<<<< Kidding ...Cops did apprehend me once ( Or may be more than once .But that was for other reason .. 😆 ) Hmm ..I was alluding to the platonic poverty which I feel immensely after debating with you guys over here ...

Yeah ..Life is good in India too ..and everywhere else...if we lead it properly with the right blend of Vodka ..Err!  happiness I mean ..Sheesh! 😆 

' Life alas is very drear ..Up with a glass and down with the beer ...' 
   "Heres to a Long life and a merry one ..True friend ( = YOU 😛) and an honest one"  😛

Cheerio ! 😆

Yes without a doubt home is always the best, with frineds and family.
In quiet moments you can do some soul searching and when depressed take some Darjeeling Tea.
😆
Edited by Summer3 - 11 years ago

Vintage Bhai

One of the greatest countries must be Spain, but sadly it is now facing an economic crisis. Guess it would not have happened if they did not join the Euro but then most Europeans are pretty laid back and have bad work habits; the Germans are quite ruthless though.
Spain is verily a heaven, many people buy resort homes there.
Spanish wines and senoritas are great too.
Penelope Cruz (above) hails from Spain too

Summer 😛
 Brilliant observation ..😆 Especially the Senorita part ..In ever sense of that word.. 😆 Those beaut things that make the life there more enticing than Blonde Germany ..To hell with the economy ...The debt burden many times their GDP and high unemployment rate is a indication of the sweet lazy, flamboyant  life there ...Much coveted ..

I once tried to escape into Spain crossing the Moroccan border Havanese 😛 But those cheeky cops at the border identified me even at the middle of a dark misty night ...And refused to accept the last bottle of stork as the bribe ...And sent me back

I ll try again this December ..When they ll be busy with celebrations ..😆 Yay !  Spain it is ..By far the most exotic place to be.. 😛

Summer 😛
 Brilliant observation ..😆 Especially the Senorita part ..In ever sense of that word.. 😆 Those beaut things that make the life there more enticing than Blonde Germany ..To hell with the economy ...The debt burden many times their GDP and high unemployment rate is a indication of the sweet lazy, flamboyant  life there ...Much coveted ..

I once tried to escape into Spain crossing the Moroccan border Havanese 😛 But those cheeky cops at the border identified me even at the middle of a dark misty night ...And refused to accept the last bottle of stork as the bribe ...And sent me back

I ll try again this December ..When they ll be busy with celebrations ..😆 Yay !  Spain it is ..By far the most exotic place to be.. 😛

Ha Ha 😆 Looks like you almost made it.

Ah Morocco ! Casablanca ! You truly are a romantic Vintage Bhai !
"Play it again Sam !"

Hope you fulfilled your dreams there !
Ah we just have to dream on and they keep us going.

Ha Ha 😆 Looks like you almost made it.

Ah Morocco ! Casablanca ! You truly are a romantic Vintage Bhai !
"Play it again Sam !"

Hope you fulfilled your dreams there !
Ah we just have to dream on and they keep us going.

Aww ...Summer  😛

Ty mon ...Yay ! ..The dreams though should never be fulfilled ...As there is always more to dream about when the first one becomes the reality 😆 ..So yeah .Let's dream of a life that betters all dreams ..<< That's the current theme 😆

Cheers! 

Vintu  😛

Aww ...Summer  😛

Ty mon ...Yay ! ..The dreams though should never be fulfilled ...As there is always more to dream about when the first one becomes the reality 😆 ..So yeah .Let's dream of a life that betters all dreams ..<< That's the current theme 😆

Cheers! 

Vintu  😛
Vintage Bhai,
The concentrated mind has the ability to make dreams come true. sometimes in dreams we reach another level of reality, some call them visions ( at times it is a described as a Dream in a Dream); it does make us feel like a Time Traveller in Space.
I wonder if a few Margaritas has the same effect ? Cheers !

It is basically the Mexican Tequila n lime or orange with salt at the rims.
Promises to send us to good old Mexico.
Unfortunately Mexico is having a hard time with the Drug lords and people live in terror. There are not much jobs available too. I was speaking to an online buddy.

Vintage Bhai , what is happening here ?

Bhang Lassi
Bhang is illegal in any country where cannabis is prohibited.
Photo Credit: Wikimedia Commons