Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Zana-

Maldives πŸ˜ƒ

Island paradise.

I guess everthing there must be pretty expensive.

Vintage.Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Summer3

Island paradise.

I guess everthing there must be pretty expensive.

Summer πŸ˜›  Where the hell were you for this long ? Haha..I thought someone E abducted ya and hold ya for ransom πŸ˜›

@ The Post and the Topic:  
Oh! Well...I must warn ya here against going to Maldives ...I mean The people there ain't bad πŸ˜† But the Tourism operators are way too cheeky ..I have had a bummer of an experience there .Still remember the way they looted me..Promising me that if I pay twice the amount they charge for Scuba Diving to the depths of those crystalline waters ...They ll show me Mermaids πŸ˜›  Sweet, Sexy mermaids ..that always enticed me β˜ΊοΈ ...Fool I was ..to listen to em all. .and Paid thrice to see two ...I even saw two ..But little did they know that I'm a great swimmer ..I chased those mermaids like crazy ..And pulled em closer πŸ˜› ... And I was shocked to see their fins come off ..Fake fins  they were ...😭   ...Whole of em were fake ..I discovered that upon unmasking em ..They were two Afro Men ..dressed like mermaids ...to cheat on poor me 😭

Huh!  ..Every place is a nice place ..I mean most people everywhere are nice..but some just bring ill fame to the name of the place..Beware of such people ..(Including me πŸ˜† ..Kidding πŸ˜† ) who exist everywhere

πŸ˜†

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
My friend told me about Virgin Islands...after his detail explanation ,I realizied ... they are now called the V-Islands only!πŸ€“
AwesomeSauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Australians of course. 

For me Australia is the best and the people around here are definitely the best. :)
Summer3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vintage.Wine

Summer πŸ˜›  Where the hell were you for this long ? Haha..I thought someone E abducted ya and hold ya for ransom πŸ˜›

@ The Post and the Topic:  
Oh! Well...I must warn ya here against going to Maldives ...I mean The people there ain't bad πŸ˜† But the Tourism operators are way too cheeky ..I have had a bummer of an experience there .Still remember the way they looted me..Promising me that if I pay twice the amount they charge for Scuba Diving to the depths of those crystalline waters ...They ll show me Mermaids πŸ˜›  Sweet, Sexy mermaids ..that always enticed me β˜ΊοΈ ...Fool I was ..to listen to em all. .and Paid thrice to see two ...I even saw two ..But little did they know that I'm a great swimmer ..I chased those mermaids like crazy ..And pulled em closer πŸ˜› ... And I was shocked to see their fins come off ..Fake fins  they were ...😭   ...Whole of em were fake ..I discovered that upon unmasking em ..They were two Afro Men ..dressed like mermaids ...to cheat on poor me 😭

Huh!  ..Every place is a nice place ..I mean most people everywhere are nice..but some just bring ill fame to the name of the place..Beware of such people ..(Including me πŸ˜† ..Kidding πŸ˜† ) who exist everywhere

πŸ˜†

Ah yes the Aliens wanted me to Organise an "Intergalactic Peace Conference". They named Earth as one of the most hostile enviroment.
(Just read people in Mynmar love to eat cats ???)

Yes our company has some business there too, but the Hotels are pretty costly there and Food at the HOtels cost an arm and a leg.
Thats why some of them become "mermaids"

Sad news is that normal people are not allowed to import liquor, only Hotels allowed. So even some cheap wine is expensive

The sea is lovely though and these days the Chinese Tourists go there too.

Vintage.Wine thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aquilia_Aditi

Australians of course. 

For me Australia is the best and the people around here are definitely the best. :)

Aww...Haha ...
πŸ˜†

The color of the hair of the Girl in your DP is exactly the same as my Hair Color πŸ˜› When I had hair on my head that is 😭

Haha ..Yeah ..Australia it is ..The best .. NZ too ..And yeah ..Let's not forget Peru, Venezuela  and Chad ..Those are my favorite nations πŸ˜ƒ  And this won't change at least for the next 3 Seconds πŸ˜†

Summer3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aquilia_Aditi

Australians of course. 

You must be having very nice neighbours. I've been to Sydney and the Sydney harbour is truly spectacular. I stayed for a few weeks in Perth where my sis lives and yes the people are pretty nice. Some were from Eastern Europe who had built their lives there and they are doing well. somehow I am a bit worried about the bush fires in Australia which can be pretty scary.

I hope the terrible floods that occurred in Eastern Australia around Feb 2012 does not recur. That was one of the worst floodings. 2011 it happened too.
Edited by Summer3 - 11 years ago
Vintage.Wine thumbnail
Originally posted by: Summer3

Ah yes the Aliens wanted me to Organise an "Intergalactic Peace Conference". They named Earth as one of the most hostile enviroment.
(Just read people in Mynmar love to eat cats ???)

Yes our company has some business there too, but the Hotels are pretty costly there and Food at the HOtels cost an arm and a leg.
Thats why some of them become "mermaids"

Sad news is that normal people are not allowed to import liquor, only Hotels allowed. So even some cheap wine is expensive

The sea is lovely though and these days the Chinese Tourists go there too.

Summer ..WTH

Now I understand why I couldn't buy any food there ..Cause i have no Arms or Legs when I'm holidaying ... ..(I had to steal the food off their kitchens to survive πŸ˜­)  I keep my Arms and Legs  back home ..Secured ..So none can blame me of Kicking and Punching  and even PINCHING em πŸ˜†  Haha ..Smart ME πŸ˜†

What they don't allow to import wine ? Hahaha...Thats a great news ...Lets smuggle some wine to Maldives ...Smuggle me I mean πŸ˜›  Let em all experience my flavor and fragrance ..that ll linger in their lazy minds for ages to come ☺️
 People in Myanmar Hate CATS ?   I hate em now ..Seriously ..Cats are my favorite .I LOVE my CAT more than myself ☺️ ...Thank you for letting me know that ..I have just dropped the plan to take my CAT on a exotic Myanmar holiday ..

Sea is Lovely even with the Chinese flocking that ? πŸ˜› Do they not eat the otters and even the Mermaids there ? πŸ˜† <<<< Kidding πŸ˜›  ..I LOVE Chinese people too ..Thats why I LOVE myself πŸ˜† ..<< Kidding again πŸ˜›

@ The topic:  of course  ..The WORLD it is ...with diverse geographies ..Inhabited by lovely people of different ethnicity and beliefs ..Different food habits too.. All charming and nice people ..I LOVE em all πŸ˜›

Edited by Vintage.Wine - 11 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail

Summer ..WTH

Now I understand why I couldn't buy any food there ..Cause i have no Arms or Legs when I'm holidaying ... ..(I had to steal the food off their kitchens to survive πŸ˜­)  I keep my Arms and Legs  back home ..Secured ..So none can blame me of Kicking and Punching  and even PINCHING em πŸ˜†  Haha ..Smart ME πŸ˜†

What they don't allow to import wine ? Hahaha...Thats a great news ...Lets smuggle some wine to Maldives ...Smuggle me I mean πŸ˜›  Let em all experience my flavor and fragrance ..that ll linger in their lazy minds for ages to come ☺️
 People in Myanmar Hate CATS ?   I hate em now ..Seriously ..Cats are my favorite .I LOVE my CAT more than myself ☺️ ...Thank you for letting me know that ..I have just dropped the plan to take my CAT on a exotic Myanmar holiday ..

Sea is Lovely even with the Chinese flocking that ? πŸ˜› Do they not eat the otters and even the Mermaids there ? πŸ˜† <<<< Kidding πŸ˜›  ..I LOVE Chinese people too ..Thats why I LOVE myself πŸ˜† ..<< Kidding again πŸ˜›

@ The topic:  of course  ..The WORLD it is ...with diverse geographies ..Inhabited by lovely people of different ethnicity and beliefs ..Different food habits too.. All charming and nice people ..I LOVE em all πŸ˜›

Chinese people . My colleague said in China he saw some guys dragging a donkey to slaughter. The donkey could sense it and had tears in its eyes.
Animals too have love and attachment just like humans. They love their lives too and I guess they do wonder why humans are so barbaric.
But there are good and bad people everywhere.
Recently in Singapore some organization helped a dying bedridden Banglahdesi to go back to his country to meet his relatives just before dying. Trip was mainly funded by a Bhuddist Charity Organization; yet I read that in Banglahdesh they attacked some Buddhists.
Perhaps all religion should be banned and we should not associate ourselves with any religion or denominations. Just be good human beings.

AwesomeSauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Aww...Haha ...
πŸ˜†

The color of the hair of the Girl in your DP is exactly the same as my Hair Color πŸ˜› When I had hair on my head that is 😭

Haha ..Yeah ..Australia it is ..The best .. NZ too ..And yeah ..Let's not forget Peru, Venezuela  and Chad ..Those are my favorite nations πŸ˜ƒ  And this won't change at least for the next 3 Seconds πŸ˜†

I liked that color. Its sho pretty! πŸ˜†

Oh yes. NZ as well. After all, its the neighborhood magic you see! πŸ˜›
I don't know much about Chad but yeah, Peru and Venezuela sure have a charm. πŸ˜ƒ