India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sana Saeed in Disco Deewane (Page 7)

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Thank you @Hotmess. Oh, i know that gal but never knew what is her actual name, so was unaware of her.
I too like Disco Song. Interestingly, i am still listening ds song!

MadhuriDixit IF-Rockerz
MadhuriDixit
MadhuriDixit

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
guys i just listened to all the songs of this movie and i have to say they are really dissapointing. im guessing kjo asked vishal-shekhar to produce high schoolish music and its pretty horrible. i thought the song radha wuld be good but then i hear the wierd english lines in it and im banging my head, and then i listened to barfi songs, and wowww they are sooo good all three versions of phir le aaya dil are amazing and kyon is really good if anyone wants to listen to good music

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The-Voice

shirani7 Senior Member
shirani7
shirani7

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
I really love the Disco song, its catchy and has such a nice beat! Varun will rock! Big smile
canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
These are comments from Pinkvilla as well, notice the date. Who knows how true they really are. Why is everyone yelling the same thing and that too over a year ago? Anyways, he probably isn't gay and just went through the whole casting couch ordeal to make it big. This isn't just a phenomenon with women but many men also face the casting couch. Didn't Ranveer Singh once say it?

Mon, 2012-08-27 10:06 — Anonymous
siddharth malhotra is karan johar's boy-friend. i was in the US when karan was directing my name is khan and siddharth was his assistant. you wouldnt believe that he would even sleep in karan's room so many times in spite of knowing that everyones knows he is in karan's room. i think siddharth is actually gay and genuinely loves karan. karan is mad about siddharth. the other day i saw karan crying because siddharth got upset as karan wasnt giving him much importance that day, so, karan took him to his fav restaurant in new york n got him a watch worth 5 lakhs. siddharth even showed it off to everybody on the sets that karan got me a watch. how sweet is he!!

Mon, 2011-09-05 09:28 — Anonymous

Kjo is in mad love with him...on set,he was his love,prince...and more...let them love...both of them need each other...hope Sid will not ditch him...

Edited by canuck-umz - 05 September 2012 at 1:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

staycoolmen2006

staycoolmen2006 Groupbie
staycoolmen2006
staycoolmen2006

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by canuck-umz

These are comments from Pinkvilla as well, notice the date. Who knows how true they really are. Why is everyone yelling the same thing and that too over a year ago? Anyways, he probably isn't gay and just went through the whole casting couch ordeal to make it big. This isn't just a phenomenon with women but many men also face the casting couch. Didn't Ranveer Singh once say it?

Mon, 2012-08-27 10:06 ' Anonymous
siddharth malhotra is karan johar's boy-friend. i was in the US when karan was directing my name is khan and siddharth was his assistant. you wouldnt believe that he would even sleep in karan's room so many times in spite of knowing that everyones knows he is in karan's room. i think siddharth is actually gay and genuinely loves karan. karan is mad about siddharth. the other day i saw karan crying because siddharth got upset as karan wasnt giving him much importance that day, so, karan took him to his fav restaurant in new york n got him a watch worth 5 lakhs. siddharth even showed it off to everybody on the sets that karan got me a watch. how sweet is he!!

Mon, 2011-09-05 09:28 ' Anonymous

Kjo is in mad love with him...on set,he was his love,prince...and more...let them love...both of them need each other...hope Sid will not ditch him...

I was also thinking the same thing. I noticed that siddartha always seen standing near to kjo whether its first look launch or audio launch of SOTY. He never cared about where the cute alia bhatt is standing, only he cared about kjo should be touching him somewhere.

On the other hand you can see varun always standing near to alia ignoring the presence of both kjo and sid.  REAL DUDE !!!!
Neetu_Unleashed IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-SMay31- IF-Sizzlerz
-SMay31-
-SMay31-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
wahoo wat a transformation
pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

no matterhow many timesthis song comes on tv, i still cant make out who is

who is sid and who is varun while they are dancing neither can i make out

in the short teasers...the heroes while good looking hunks are kind of generic

looking you know?

itslike diana penty and deepika in cocktail, in the songs i couldntmake out who was

who.

this movie looks so generic in style and substance, it would hv helped if they had

very different edgy looking heroes, not two similar looking hunks..bollywood is

teeming with star kids and hunks, the modelling world is teeming with hunks,

something different required?

Go to top