Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sana Saeed in Disco Deewane (Page 2)

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Xaffron-

Now, I am gonna make sure I watch this movie - Only for SANA. Eff you, Karan!
I have a feeling that i am not going to like this movie...don't like the actors at all...Nepotism at its bestDead...this movie reminds me of Highschool Musical..Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRager

The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by -Xaffron-

Now, I am gonna make sure I watch this movie - Only for SANA. Eff you, Karan!
I have a feeling that i am not going to like this movie...don't like the actors at all...Nepotism at its bestDead...this movie reminds me of Highschool Musical..Confused

But you know, Sid's Wikipedia says he's from a normal background, not a filmy one. The others are saying he's the son of an actor. What's the truth?

It reminds of HS Musical and Prom Night mixed. Sab mishran hai bhai! LOL

glace-bleue

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
It's going to be a love triangle baba reyy... kuch to naya karo Johar saab

Hotmess: yeah but why are they keeping her away from the promotions?? The girl who played a maid in Ready was also seen in the promotions and here the parallel lead ka koi naam o nishan nahi

I'm pretty sure Siddharth is just a regular model was he an actor's son there would have been news and he would not have been Kjo's little partner...

Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 04 September 2012 at 10:02pm

MoccoLatte

HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Not gonna lie, I am actually excited for the movie because of Sana and Varun (especially Sana!!!!!!!!). Though, both Sid's & Varun's dialogue delivery didn't seem that great in the trailer, Varun has a better screen presence. And Alia had like one line in the trailer, so can't judge yet, I suppose.

The movie reminds me of Mohabbatein because of the whole school/college vibe. Hopefully the fate of the actors of SOTY won't be as bad as the actors from Mohabbatein. LOL
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HotMess

Not gonna lie, I am actually excited for the movie because of Sana and Varun (especially Sana!!!!!!!!). Though, both Sid's & Varun's dialogue delivery didn't seem that great in the trailer, Varun has a better screen presence. And Alia had like one line in the trailer, so can't judge yet, I suppose.

The movie reminds me of Mohabbatein because of the whole school/college vibe. Hopefully the fate of the actors of SOTY won't be as bad as the actors from Mohabbatein. LOL

I was watching Mohabbatein day before yesterday on Max how bad were some of the new comers Gawwd.. other than Jimmy Shergill, Preity and Jugal Hansaj all of them were pretty bad..

and some of the dialogues.. eww ewww Sameer mujhe apni bahon mein lelo.. Who says that I mean like blaaahhh LOL

that being said.. I like Mohabbatein and I watch it whenever it's on TV LOL

Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 04 September 2012 at 10:05pm

abby_girl30

The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
KJo's partner?

You mean to say Karan Bai Johari Begum has a boy toy?

Geek
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
What's so special about Sana Saeed that everyone is going gaga over her here? I found her annoying in KKHH.
Anyways I agree with BI on the movie as a whole. This movie is an example of one of the worse cases of neoptism. Too bad that two of the most hyped production house in India ie Dharma and YRF are today the breeding ground of neoptism.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12abby_girl30starstruckk

-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
I found this on pinkvilla..

Hes a definite gay and went under casting couch with karan johar.

One may note that according to him drop in to the dharma office by a rickshaw and got movie as soon as karan saw and talked to him. First karan made him a trainee under him and then very quickly within a short span of time made him assistant director and now karan even more rapidly made him a hero. Woooaaah clear signs of casting couch !

This sounds quite fishy.

Many good looking guys far better than him and acting wise cant comment since didnt saw his acting, havent got such plump offers by karan for direction, acting etc. So why only he ?

The real reason is karan being gay and siddharth too got a match for themselves which fitted well in both of them's criteria.

Not to mention but both of them have been spotted at taj lands end being quite cozy over diner like a normal girlfriend and boyfriend.

And karan's body language, and his entire way of carrying himself is a definite sign he is gay.

One may wonder why he casts lesser or almost no female new commer's and ample of new gay guys !

Sick !

Katan will end up in a mess.

ShockedShocked

Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 04 September 2012 at 10:08pm

Go to top