Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

It's a school..they are in grade 12..

Alia looks the part agree..

Yeah, but don't they refer Grades 11/12 as college or something because that's like A/O-levels in India (following the UK system)? I meant that, not university! ðŸ˜† 
Poor Siddharth! He's labeled as a gay man (which I am sure he isn't) even before his career got launched. 
she looks prettier than alia bhatt to me. and im guessing shes playing the popular girl or the mean girl at the school. this movie is gonna suck big time. karan johar needs to grow up
It's because people need to speculate about how he got the part and the only reason that's coming to mind is being KJo's gay boy toy. Poor kid. ðŸ˜’
Originally posted by MadhuriDixit

she looks prettier than alia bhatt to me. and im guessing shes playing the popular girl or the mean girl at the school. this movie is gonna suck big time. karan johar needs to grow up

MD... Welcome back!! How have you been? 😃
Originally posted by HotMess

Yeah, but don't they refer Grades 11/12 as college or something because that's like A/O-levels in India (following the UK system)? I meant that, not university! ðŸ˜† 

I think it's a normal high school..in the trailer Varun says School..

Ohh there was an article about Sid M's closeness with Karan
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by HotMess

It's because people need to speculate about how he got the part and the only reason that's coming to mind is being KJo's gay boy toy. Poor kid. ðŸ˜’

Well, after reading the entire Pinkvilla transcript, one can only conclude that he did it out of helplessness and desperation to get into the movie. I really hope he hasn't slept with that garbage bag.
Originally posted by -Xaffron-

MD... Welcome back!! How have you been? 😃

good thanks ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

I think it's a normal high school..in the trailer Varun says School..

Ohh there was an article about Sid M's closeness with Karan

Naaah, he says college. Go to 1:13 here:

and article? ðŸ˜² link! link! link!
Here's one more article of Siddharth...
I am sure he will stand out n this film...
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/A-dream-debut-for-Sidharth-Malhotra/articleshow/16249396.cms