Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

pinky case

amarjeet73 Groupbie
amarjeet73
amarjeet73

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
I donot think pinky is wrong and jeet
wrong is sweety ji
why she shouldnot be doing this on road. you guys tell me if you were teenager you like it your any uncle or aunt come to road and behave like this on road

I will not tolerate this too I will feel insulted.

and I totally agree with pinky as she know how to deal with teeanger with love and faith

specially JEET is good in parvarish and they have love marriage they one through this

so sweety should come home and talk to her mother and father and come up with solution to problem

I know even ravi does not understand that she is in love.

I donot understand why always everybody like sweety ji she is old fashioned lady according to her every girl should wear burka

today kids does hugs each other so we all should has to change tis mentality too.
huging is not love and not sex

I want to see ginni episode with same situatin and how she deals with her
I know she is goig to lock her in room and say tu ajj ke baad bahar nikalagy nahin.kind of stuff which is also wrong and you are making your own kids against you

what pinky and jeet is doing is right now to tackle with situation by gaining her trust.

well if love happens you cannot even stop that too.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sarun--lizzie1765Faraan92

lizzie1765 IF-Rockerz
lizzie1765
lizzie1765

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
what u said is correctWink now a days you to be friends with your kids , 16yr old kids are totally sensitive Shocked
see hugging a guy friend is not ok coz peoples misconception, but im not saying dont become friend with male , my sister n me we guys also haso had guyfriends my mom n dad are ok with it . they ve actually met them mom likes them  dad -well dad is dad . anyways there is no age for love i guess anymore Wink
in your n my sis words raavi herself doesnt know that she has fallen in love with nitinEmbarrassed . i dont know about nitin what he feels for raavi though !!!Confused
im happy that jee tn pinky have lot of trust on raavi Embarrassed.
coming to sweety , well entirely its not sweety's fault  either that she saw nitin-raavi hugging , the fault lies in the humiliation of raavi in a public place thats bad what sweety didShocked , but sweety must ve misunderstood the hugging sceneShocked  the society is blamed for thisAngry . the aunties brainwash young girls saying that girl n boy cannot be friends blah blahAngry . so sweety wen she grew  up her mindset of this also triggered . Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top