India-Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

question and request :)

MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Hi guys...Im new to this show and forum..! I accidently bumped into few episodes on youtube and man did I get hooked or wat..? I was so attracted by the leads and the whole concept that I speed watched almost all the episodes on youtube..and I must say its been really long since I liked a show to this extent...So here are few questions I had in mind..and few requests from all you guys on this forum..I'l appreciate a bit of help on few things..

1.) did they show anything at all about Yuvis parents and background..all I know about him is that he's from haryana and got admission on sports quota..his character I have understood but any other detail about his background that I mite have missed?

2.) I could not find all the nainital episodes on youtube.. that was the first time Yuvreen meet rite? If im rite, Yuvraj first sees Suvreen in that school of deaf and dumb where they end up fiting..but I saw an avi where, she plays guitar under the tree for some saint..and Yuvi smiles from a distance watching her...can anyone give me links of those episodes?

3.) does anyone know where I can get the mp3 link of the hosanna instrumental that plays in some Yuvreen romantic scenes ..like the one where Yuvi appreciates her dress and all the effort she puts into looking attractive? I checked the soundtrack in the creation gallery but didnt find this one..

Thats all guys...! hope to interact wih you all more often now..really looking forward to how the story unfolds..there will be pain, fites, misunderstandings .. but it'l only make them realise how much they love each other... :)

Edited by vaishali-AR - 04 September 2012 at 11:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MadeehaNsoumyakSavi_S

hotdatsme Groupbie
hotdatsme
hotdatsme

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
no, they did not shw anythng abt yuvi's family and background..
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf1KNxFxx6I

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZEj3l4tmyk

and dese are the links of there first meet:) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Savi_SMistyDawn

MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hotdatsme

no, they did not shw anythng abt yuvi's family and background..
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf1KNxFxx6I

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZEj3l4tmyk

and dese are the links of there first meet:) 

Thank you so much :)
ammarkhan134 Senior Member
ammarkhan134
ammarkhan134

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
u can watch all sg shows at this site desirulez.net

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Savi_SMistyDawn

Savi_S Goldie
Savi_S
Savi_S

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
welcome to the forum. hope u have fun here. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MistyDawn

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index