Thendral
Thendral

{ 700th Episode Celebration }

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged

divider animations

Today September 5th marks the 700th episode of Thendral!!

divider animations

Thendral is a Tamil soap opera produced by Vikatan Televistas and directed by S. Kumaran. It premiered on Sun TV December 7, 2009 and is being aired weekdays at 9 pm. Thendral stars Deepak Dinkar and Shruti Raj in the lead roles followed by several supporting actors. The story revolves around a middle class young girl Thulasi (Shruti Raj) and the events in her life as she continues to complete her education and pursue her dream of being an engineer. Growing up her main support came from her grandmother and her two best friends Deepa and Kalyani. On the other side there is Tamilarasan ' Tamil (Deepak Dinkar) who is a care free guy. He believes in helping others and has helped many people including couples to get married. He also believes that education is very important especially for women. A series of events bring Tamil and Thulasi to meet one another and eventually they fall in love. After they get married, they begin to face challenges and struggles. The story deals with the unconditional love Tamil and Thulasi have for each and how they face each obstacle in life. The very first story concept from the 'Vikatan Story Team', Thendral was a runaway hit for its youthful storyline and powerful portrayal of its protagonist Thulasi. Thendral has become the #1 show on Sun TV in 2011 attracting audiences from all ages around the world.

divider animations

divider animations

A big congratulations to the entire team of Thendral!!

divider animations

Special congratulations goes out to Deepak Dinkar and Sruthi Raj for their amazing work!

divider animations

Let's celebrate by listing your favourite episode of Thendral so far.

divider animations

divider animations

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007Shalinsjessi14315GiselMindFreezerDeepDL19TTfanhopper_oceanArizes.ParulRatiShiviKarthiN90CarynShemmonithya..SweetyGreen

thendralfan007 Senior Member
thendralfan007
thendralfan007

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

Thanks for this lovely thread Smiles!!! Star Wonderful to see Thendral celebrating 700 episodes with the story giving out as much romance, suspense, thrill, as ever ... May we see more beautiful scenes of T/T as ever ...ClapClap

My favourite romantic scene was:

Tamil was on the run from the law and was staying in T's house ... there was great tension and suspense ...

the moment was lightened as he tried romantic tricks to make T to accept the fact that she loved him and cared for him ...

the scene was made hilarious by their loving Patti finding ways to help TA to gain the love of T!!!!

TA was at his rakish best ... his dialogues exemplified his carefree nature ... T was so fresh faced and innocent looking ... and patti was at her funniest and sweetest ...

Those were the times when my favourite BGM: Kotti Chellum Thelaipole Vittum Chellum Vali Ennavo and ganakkumk idhayathilaaa manakkum malligayaaa used to be played often...

My favourite tension filled scene was of course the court scene when Tamil defended his Kuttima against all odds:

And more recently the scene where Tamil declares his love once again and wins his Kuttima ... at least partly ... is the most tension filled scene ... and I was extremely happy that it had happened in front of Patti and was the last scene she had acted ...

Edited by thendralfan007 - 05 September 2012 at 12:23am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ShalinsMindFreezerDeepDL19vjayamTTfanGiselKarthiN90ShemmoCarynSweetyGreen

msgtovino Newbie
msgtovino
msgtovino

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
My favourite scene is of course the court scene where our hero tamil spoke for tulasi "Ivangellam unna sandhegapatta nanum unna sandhegapaduvenu nenaicheya "
literally i cried in that scene.
The background music played after the dialogue rocked...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007ShalinsMindFreezerDeepDL19TTfanGiselKarthiN90ShemmoCarynParulRatiShiviSweetyGreen

Shalins Senior Member
Shalins
Shalins

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Superb thread!! Thank-you so much Smiles Hug

Congratulations Thendral Team for a wonderful serial in which every variation of emotions and concepts were shown, such as education, friendship, happiness, sorrowness, togetherness, love, intimacy, bonding, anger, revenge, the bonding between a daughter and father, a variety of swear words...lol LOL, and many more Embarrassed

Congratulations and thanks to all the actors in the team for giving the audience your best efforts in the serial.  Your acting were amazing!! Clap Clap Clap
A special kudos to Deepak and Shruthi for their excellent performances.  May they reach heights soon for their excellence. Embarrassed

All the best to everyone for their upcoming episodes in Thendral and future projects Embarrassed

My favourite scene is
when Tamil gives a surprise party for Thulasi's birthday

And he says "Nee sandhikirku poruntheva" to kuttima when she's upset about her run away mother...Embarrassed Embarrassed

Also I liked the part when Thuls lies on Tamil's shoulders and listens to his musical heartbeat...Embarrassed

Edited by babylissLady - 05 September 2012 at 8:00am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007MindFreezerTTfanGiselKarthiN90ShemmoSweetyGreen

Gisel Goldie
Gisel
Gisel

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Congratulations Thendral!
Favorite episode? I would keep on listing!
From the very first scene where Tamil gets Thulasi's photo and admires it!
And the scene where he first hears Thulasi's name!
And the shopping mall scene!
And the scene where Tamil goes to Vel's house to threaten him (the gun scene)!
And stopping Vel and Thulasi's marriage!
And Thulasi proposing to Tamil!
And...
give me a break! I am fingerless for words!Wink

The list goes on...!
Thank you Thendral for a wonderful treat every half hour a day for 2 years!
The cast, the team, the screenplay...Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007ShalinsMindFreezerShemmoSweetyGreen

MindFreezer Goldie
MindFreezer
MindFreezer

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged

Tnx Smiles for the lovely tread!Big smile wow Thendral is going good, 700 episodesParty
Congratulations Thendral team!Clap

My Favorite episodes are ... wow too many to mention, but I will mention a few:

Muthal santhipu...

First Collage Day...

Court scene...and then in the hospital scenes...

And much moreEmbarrassed...

Edited by Hollie24 - 05 September 2012 at 9:33am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007GiselShemmoKarthiN90SweetyGreen

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Congrats Thendral Team! Clap

Happy that they reached 700th episode. Thendral is a serial with love, care, emotions, affection and true friendship. Naan many serials parthu irupen, but never saw friends like Thuls&Deepa&Kals or TA&Kanagu Clap. Hats off to the team to portray such friendships. And the biggest part of Thendral is the love between our couples. WOW, made for eachother Star 2010 was the best year nu sollalam Day Dreaming Thendral melum melum episodes poga enathu vazhthukkal Big smile

My fav scenes are many, but let me list few.
1) Park scene where Thuls proposes to TA, esp where he sense when she enters the park Day Dreaming
2) Of course TA and VEL convo, TA the real hero Big smile
3) College scene (none can forget that) T&T eyelook eh ellam sollividum Day Dreaming
4) Maari house scenes are fantastic. Every scenes were cute and romantic, esp Paati kooda appo every scene la irunthanga..Miss her Cry
5) The moment where he ties  thaali Day Dreaming and kumgumam veikkum pothu, where she hugs him Big smile
6) EVER BEST COURT SCENE... I can not forget that scene. All were excited how TA will behave nu and suddenly he was supporting his Kuttimaa, lovelyy Day Dreaming

Congrats to the whole Team of Thendral. Wonderful act by all the artists, especially Deepak and Shruti. Hope we get to see more happy moments between the couplee.. Thanks to Kumaran Sir and Vikatan Team for this serial ClapStarThumbs Up

Awesome Thread Smiles Clap Looks pretty with all the picss. Thank you so much Hug

Edited by Shamz. - 05 September 2012 at 12:29pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007ShalinsMindFreezerGiselKarthiN90SweetyGreen

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Congrats Thendral team for reaching 700 episodes!!  I want to see more espcially with Deepak and Sruthi Raj.

I have a lot of episodes I love but I really like the the episode where Tamil and Tulasi go and look for a house.  The dream sequences added the magic TT touch.

Edited by Smiles-20 - 05 September 2012 at 6:44pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

thendralfan007ShalinsMindFreezerGiselvjayamKarthiN90ShemmoSweetyGreen

Go to top