India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Damit! Where r glass pieces & blood spots

Gurjeetsaggu Groupbie
Gurjeetsaggu
Gurjeetsaggu

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Angry Where the hell r glass pieces on doormat and rudali blood footprints . All RM ppl walk on doormat no body hurt . What all happening  why cvs feel we viewers r ? ... And why anjali say to Shyam I don't know ye kiase hua. What about electric  shok. 
God knows what cvs want to show us. But we want arnav to change in ASR for dadi, anjali, and Shyam . They deserve him like that. KHUSHI such a adorable creature in Ipkknd . When I see this show from starting i laugh ,want to see again and again and look today very disappointed  just onces.  These days no promo . What the... 
Does 4 loins want our views , love for this show should be changed. We love barun and Sanaya and want this show for long time. What ur opinion . Please comment.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi_AmazingKharnavmylovesprinkleChimpsyOmaRamdasslara3110.SobtiLicious.

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Love this show like everyone but CVs have their own agenda. 

It is so disheartening and disappointing that screen space is given to the creep and it is a torture to see his evil face, every single day. 

The only thing that makes us come back is Arnav and Khushi.

Edited by lara3110 - 04 September 2012 at 7:10pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KharnavmyloveChimpsySweta...

Kharnavmylove Newbie
Kharnavmylove
Kharnavmylove

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
I don't like Shyam. I want Kharnav my love on IPK only. Unhappy
sreelakarlapale Groupbie
sreelakarlapale
sreelakarlapale

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurjeetsaggu

AngryWhere the hell r glass pieces on doormat and rudali blood footprints . All RM ppl walk on doormat no body hurt . What all happening why cvs feel we viewers r ? ... And why anjali say to Shyam I don't know ye kiase hua. What about electric shok.
God knows what cvs want to show us. But we want arnav to change in ASR for dadi, anjali, and Shyam . They deserve him like that. KHUSHI such a adorable creature in Ipkknd . When I see this show from starting i laugh ,want to see again and again and look today very disappointed just onces. These days no promo . What the...
Does 4 loins want our views , love for this show should be changed. We love barun and Sanaya and want this show for long time. What ur opinion . Please comment.

Shyam must have cleared everything because RM wasis will suspect that somebody tried to hurt Anjali.
IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
areey hp cleaned  it!!! ROFL
Arshi86 Goldie
Arshi86
Arshi86

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
I agree IPKKND has lost the magic it had in the initial days of the show, and you know what made it so magical, it wasn't just Arshi (all though that was a BIG part) it was that every character was well structured and was given equal importance in the show, and the most important part was that we never had any illogical tracks or loose ends lying around, everything presented to us was clear and well defined, even if a bit exaggerated/cliched or overly dramatic. Now the story is illogical and poorly written, it focuses too much on the three idiots, and except for the 3 IDIOTS, all the other characters have been sidelined to providing either comic relief or the occasional sad face. Seriously I think the PH, writers, and creative heads need to shut down the show for a week or so (don't bash me), get together and reorganize to try to figure out a) how to bring the magic back and b) where they have gone wrong. And If they really need ideas just ask us IPKKNDians. For example I would love to see Anjali shed this Dimwitted weeping well image and become a more independent and strong woman who refuses to let Snake control her, maybe she could open an orphanage in honor of her baby. Also I know the PH likes to push boundaries, but I am sorry the way they handled Anjali's pregnancy and miscarriage was too sick even for me, it could of been handled much more elegantly then they handled it, I know Shyam is supposed to be evil and all, but this track was way beyond appropriate.
chowna Goldie
chowna
chowna

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
i made a similar posr right after the episdoe her is the link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3179331

my other post  - Todays episode uncut and pic

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3179605
Chimpsy Goldie
Chimpsy
Chimpsy

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
When they were wheeling Anjali into the ER/OT, did you see her 2 legs?
When she came out, they were covered... correct me if I'm wrong, please... maybe I was hallucinating or something...

Edited by Chimpsy - 04 September 2012 at 8:08pm

Go to top