Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A really crazy thought about Arnav's past...

sivasarvani thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys,

i am having a really crazy thought and i know u all will think that i lost my marbles but I cannot stop myself to share my thought with u all.Here goes...

Once i saw that arnav's father's affair info was revealed on the day of Anjali's marraige and remembering that Anjali's marriage was once broken and then she got married to "the creep" a crazy thought came to my mind.What if Shyam is somehow responsible in creating the MU btn Arnav's parents on the day of the marriage so that it gets canceled and then he can marry Anjali for the money.However crazy this thought may be I like fact that even here may be "the creep"is responsible for everything.

Sorry if I made u all crazy with my craziness.Please leave ur thoughts.

Pavani

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VancouverBC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Of course this is crazy! This happened 14 years ago... how old was Shyam then?
I think it is very unlikely.
I'm leaning more towards Garima having had an affair with Arnav's dad.
KamleeChhori thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: VancouverBC

But Anjali was of same age of now then obviously Shyam would had been of the same age!!
sivasarvani thumbnail
Originally posted by: VancouverBC

But when they showed the FB of ASR's past Anjali was looking just like present and I think I remember Arnav telling Dadi that they are trying to forget whatever happened 6 yrs ago .That means Shyam was not that small.So...
sivasarvani thumbnail
Looking at the replies I am sure that my thought is crazy.

khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sivasarvani

But when they showed the FB of ASR's past Anjali was looking just like present and I think I remember Arnav telling Dadi that they are trying to forget whatever happened 6 yrs ago .That means Shyam was not that small.So...

offcours yr..he wz not small thats y he married anjali...n if it ws anjali's weading it means anjali wz also not small...they were in same age yr
priyankaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
arnav n shyam are of the same age 27 or 28..so shyam was also a teenager then..so this plan of shyam creating MU between arnav's parent is imposssiible...😃 
sivasarvani thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyankaa

arnav n shyam are of the same age 27 or 28..so shyam was also a teenager then..so this plan of shyam creating MU between arnav's parent is imposssiible...😃 

We don't know the age of Shyam but he is older than Arnav as Anjali is elder to him and I don't think Anjali married a guy who is younger than her.right?