India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

FF:Khushi's story (Page 2)

Prachi.. IF-Rockerz
Prachi..
Prachi..

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
that was ausum, but short. U realy hav guts to start wid sumthng diffrnt n twisted. Nxt tym update soon and long. Luvd it. Thanks 4 the pm.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sophiagoody

archa2810 IF-Rockerz
archa2810
archa2810

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
was her dad there who khushi saw now?

sophiagoody

sophiagoody Groupbie
sophiagoody
sophiagoody

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
archa2810 guessed it r8 it's Khushi 's dad who she would see in the next part. The next chapter would be dedicated to her because she guessed the person r8.A round of applause to archa2810.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shariqa_herearcha2810

Shariqa_here Senior Member
Shariqa_here
Shariqa_here

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Hey Sophia...that was a good start. Felt realy sorry for the mom. I am not comfortable reading about her dad but I guess if he is bad..that is how the story will go. Yeah, eagerly waiting for you to update the next ch and let us know who was outside Khushi's window. Would be a nice entry for Arnav I would thinkWink

sophiagoody

sophiagoody Groupbie
sophiagoody
sophiagoody

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Hey guyzz I am back with chapter 3. This chapter is dedicated to archa because she guessed the person r8 . And I sincerely thank Prachi.. archa2810 Shariqa_here and 7_sneha_7 for their wonderful comments.The english translations are in green color.Sakir(not in IF) is my friend who wrote the english translations.
CHAPTER 3:
Khushi was totally shocked to see the sight in front of her.Her dad was standing there with a girl and talking with her in a way which Khushi didnt like. Khushi was always scared of her dad so she just hid behind the curtain. She knew that he was never gonna change but it was her mom who would think that he would change.
She called up her mom and told her what happened.
Khushi's Mom:What? was all she could say.But how?Does he know which university you go to?
Khushi: How would he know?We didnt tell him about it.Or Maybe?Well actually I dont care I have to go to bed.I have a class tomorrow I need to sleep.
She went to sleep because she knew that if she just thought about what she saw she is never going to get sleep.
Her alarm rang at 6:00 am she got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower and wore churidar.
photo:file:///C:/Users/sophia97/Desktop/khushi.jpg
She took out Quran Sharif(the holy book) and started reading it.It was 8:00 am and now she started doing her homework.She had 2 to 3 assignments to complete and hand it to the professor.She thought that McKeldin library on her campus would be a good place to finish her homework because she always used to find the library a good place for her work.She changed into jeans and a pink top and white jacket.
photo:file:///C:/Users/sophia97/Desktop/39206-sanaya-irani.jpg
She reached the library in 5 mins .The campus was very big.
photo:file:///C:/Users/sophia97/Desktop/5062732473_e3d67d2b43.jpg
She studied for good 3 hrs and also completed all her assignments.Now,she thought to call her friends in India.She first called Tanzila(her best friend).
Tanzila:Hi khushi
Khushi:Hi kaisi hai (how are you?)
Tanzila:fine aur kya chal raha hai college kaisi ja rahi hai?(and what else?how is college going?)
Khushi:tough hai at last PhD jo karna hai mujhe medicine mein.teri college kaisi ja rahi hai?(its difficult but at last I want to do PHD in medicine.How is your college going?)
Tanzila:Its going good.Main interior designing ki soch rahi thi.(I am thinking of interior designing )
Khushi:Nice ok what else?
And then they talked like that for atleast 1 hr.And then she was scared to call one person and that was none other than Rafique (her cousin) who loved her a lot.She only calls him sometimes to know how he is because he was really depressed after Khushi told him that she didnt want to marry him.
Flashback starts
Khushi:I wanted to tell you something important.
Rafique:haan bolo khushi.(yes say khushi)
Khushi:vo vo vo (silence) aaa aa a  a vo main how r u?(muttering 'a' a lot and scared)
Rafique:Main thik hoon.Tumhe kya bolna hai bolo.(I am fine and what do you want to say?)
Khushi:vo main bolungii toh aapko bahut dukh hoga.(If I say you will be sad)
Rafique:No RAFIQUE SHAIKH is strong.
Khushi:vo vo mujhe shaadi 22 ki age mein nahi karni.(I dont want to marry at the age of 22)
Rafique:ohhh to matlab main jab budha honga jab shaadi karenge kya?(anger)(So you mean when I will be old,then you marry me what?)
Khushi:aa nahii main voh nahi bol rahi thi.Par mujhe doctor bana hai.(no I am not saying that but I want to become a doctor)
Rafique:Accha thik hai main rukunga jab tak tum padai karogi.(I will wait till you study)
Khushi:Nahi plzz kisi aur se shaadi kar lena plzz.Aap mere liye mat rukna.(pleading voice)(No please marry someone else.Dont wait for me)
Rafique:Main sirf apni catty(khushi) se shaadi karunga.(I will only marry you)
Khushi:Par bahut time ho jayega aap thodi na 35 hoge tab shaadi karoge.(It would be late.I dont want you to marry at the age of 35) 
Rafique:nahi main rukunga.(No I will wait)
Khushi: in mind (pehle bolte to shayad ye nahi hota)( if you would have said that before breakup would have not happen)
Rafique:I will wait for you.But for now we will not talk because I want your happiness..(in a depressing tone)
Khushi:I dont think its gonna work.
Rafique:Ok then Allahfiz last goodbye bolna bahut mushkil hai.(in a depressing tone)(saying last goodbye is very hard for me)
Khushi:Plzzz sad mat hona .Kisiko bhi bol dena agar man chahe to about this ok and take care.(please dont be sad.If you want to say to anyone about this breakup please say it)
Rafique:Allahfiz.(bye)
Khushi:Allahfiz.(bye)
She broke up with him because he was dominant,very possessive for her and didnt allow to work after marriage.
Flashback ends
Now,it almost her class time she goes to class.She enters in the class and sees Prof.Sam and greets her.The lecture went on for 58 mins and then she left the class.She was walking and then suddenly someone put their leg in front of her and she fell down.She got hurt because of the floor and was almost on the verge of crying.Someone asked her if she needed help and that was none other than Arnav.
precap:Arnav(enemy or friend of khushi).
Hey guyzz plzzz like and comment I would try my best to update asap but plz leave your precious comments.Smile 

Edited by sophiagoody - 02 November 2012 at 3:56pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

desisweetheart9Prachi..archa2810pup03

archa2810 IF-Rockerz
archa2810
archa2810

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
good going... loved it... is it arshi's first meeting??

sophiagoody

desisweetheart9 IF-Rockerz
desisweetheart9
desisweetheart9

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Thanks for the PM. Nice.

sophiagoody

pup03 IF-Sizzlerz
pup03
pup03