Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Wah Butter intresting topic😊. Tommorow is our essay test and out topic for the essay is "21st Century women are ot dependent on man. Do you agree or disagree" 😳.Today only u posted this. couldn't u have posted it before kya. I would have copied some replies posted by the members. After my essay test will write the whole essay on woman πŸ˜‰

JinK thumbnail
Well since you have brought this topic up I would definitely like to share my viewpoint.

• Each woman wants equal rights - so why ladies first? Why do women only want equality in the points which they benefit from?
  • A girl hugs a girl - good friendship. A boy hugs a boy - well, he would be termed as you all know what.
More points to follow...πŸ˜ƒ
~amna~ thumbnail
hey guys can i join u here
Originally posted by: ~Amna~

hey guys can i join u here

Yeah sure you can!BTW, Welcome to IF and I hope that you have a blast:D
ishan2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Very well said Jink...I have a lot to say, but am in a rush now so will put up m views in a bit.
dipscool thumbnail
Hi, I generally read thru most of the forum's post...not replying...but this was too close to my heart...so here it goes....

Some Boys drool, and some girls fall for fools
But I think girls and boys together RULE!!!

As for the questions....
Do you feel that in today's world Boys N Girls are on the same platform?
I think the youth of today...look at each other as colleagues...irrespective of whether its a boy or a girl...I think mutual admiration and respect comes from the quality of a person....and goes beyond the gender game...So yes ...boys and girls SHOULD BE EQUAL...are they really give the same opportunity...naah...but that comes later..

Can girls do everything that boys can and boys do everything girls can? (Speaking realistically)
Realistically...NO...Can men give birth? NO...Physically as well as mentally..men and women..or girls and boys...are made up of differnt stuff...I would not say..men are stronger physically...MOST GUYS are...but then most girls are strong...mentally as well as emotionally...so there is the balancing act..

Is our society still same as ages back. ., where Gender came infront of us when we had to face anything ?
No...our society is not the same..as ages back..Lots has changed...but it needs to change a whole lot..before we can actually claim gender doesnt come in front of us at all.

How abt India-Forums, why is I-F 98% women? And then the creator a male? So who dominates the I-F sphere - males or females?
I personally feel...girls are better at expressing themselves..like to talk and interact a whole lot more..Also ..the serials and all such stuff...interest more women than men....
I personally feel MODERATORS dominate....the forums πŸ˜•
atleast expression wise....and sometimes bias the discussions...but overall...Women dominate...
Why was I-F started by a guy?...Maybe he thought this was the best way to reach out to the women of his dreams 😊

Why is it always said girls first.. ? and why not boys first ?
I think ..thats just old politeness and courtesy...

Why are girls referred to as tom boys when some prefer dressing in boyish cloths ?.. If so why not boys are called tom girls when they dress girly ?
First and foremost..I am not sure whats boyish clothes..if ur talking abt regular jeans and tshirt...thats the youth dress...thats unisexual dressing...But I understand when u say....girls dress like guys....to that I would say..that living in a male dominated society ...many females...might have grown up with a stronger male role model than a female one...and feel they can express themselves more freely..if they dress like a guy...Abt Guys...not really in a position to comment there..

Have you come across any situation where you felt you had been a boy or vice versa and what made you think so.. ?.
Honestly yes....Sometimes..its just easier to be a guy...
When ur parents are worried abt u staying out late...when u hear abt..girls being raped....when u hear abt forced prostitution....a lot of crimes...mostly happening against girls..u feel MAYBE life would be easier being a guy...
Also...One time that everygirl will strongly feel like being a Guy..is when they get married...and IF they go to stay at the guy's place ....leaving their parents place....
THEY WILL WONDER...why they cant still live with their parents when the guy can...Its sad...but its true...u gotta be in that position to feel it...

And yes...this is my opinion...I strongly beleive that women and men should be treated equally....NO RESERVATIONs...when it comes to education jobs etc...May the best MAN or WOMEN win 😊
kbakshi thumbnail
Girls are attracted to boys and boys are attracted to girls. Everyone is dependdent on each other. A motorcycle will not start on one wheel. Both the wheels are required. Behind everyman's success is a woman. In the modern world where women are working we can say "behind every woman's success is a man"
brownbarbie thumbnail
wow butter..i love this topic.. πŸ˜›

however..i believe in equality, and therefore i can't actually choose which one is better..both boys and girls rule in their own ways.

We live in a world today..wherewhat boys do even girls can do..some girls may be able to do something better then a guy. so what?

girls never said we have to always be first..and if someone started the whole "tom boy" thing for girls..then any girl could have started the "tom girl" look for a guy-but think about it..do guys ever wear a skirt..or a dress for the fun of it..maybe it reflects their personality. We shudn't be judging people before getting to know them anyhow.

if asked me..other then the way a girl and boy looks..there is no other difference..girls are just looked at as weaker humans..but today..girls can go in the sky..they can be wrestlers..they can do weightlifting..they can go out with frends..they can be who they wanna be.etc πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘

if girls were given this right at the start..then they would have always traveled side by side with boys..girls and boys both rule..think about a world without one or the other 😳 πŸ˜‰ ..it sure would be awkward..lol πŸ˜†

take care 😳
Moni

Very interesting topic...

Well...pehle dekho already kya ho raha hai.Everybody's on the girl's side.

Lets try another person.Im going to ask a few of my friends and lets see what they have to say about this.

Hmm, all of them say that girls are the best.

Now, we cant just jump to the conclusion in a sudden, right?We have to give evidence to support our answers.

The Question is:Why are girls better than boys?

Well...I will give a few reasons right now and ad more.

1.Because of Girls, there are guys in this world!They're the ones who have to carry the baby in their wombs 9 months.What do guys do?Nothing!

2.Its a fact:Girls are 2% more mature than guys.

3.Girls get better grades than boys.Girls are better than boys and also smarter.

4.Check this out : "Are girls surpassing boys in education? According to two recent articles, they are."

Ha!Even the media...=))

One article, released by the French Press Agency, reads, "Girls are advancing steadily ahead of boys in educational achievement and aspiration." Likewise, a recent report issued by the OECD (Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development), read that, "girls are doing better in the educational world than most boys."

Lolz, so what is this?Girls are smarter than boys!

5.Girls are more responsible than boys.Both girls and boys rooms are a total mess, but when their parents tell hirls to clean their room-Atleast they do it!Unlike boys!

So overall, Girls are better than boys!

Kind Regards,

-Tahmina

PS:Im a little busy right now so I will edit my post and give some more reasons.

Girls Are the Best!

~amna~ thumbnail
Dekho girls jo hoti haan vo sidi sadihoti haan boys vo kisi b jise ki parwa nahian karta par laakiyain unko har problem se lipatna parta hai biys ko koi ek bar tara sa bura bala kahta haan to wo bura manjata haan per girls to kush b nahian kar sacti that's why girls r the best.