•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi,guys.
I have a superb solution.
Cvs want more drama.
Poojali wants more attention & screen space,
So what if cvs show that Khushi gets killed ???
That way we won't complain about khushi's decreasing screen presence & importance In ipkknd.
Cvs can show so much drama...
And most importantly...
Poojali will get all attention,screen space,limelight she has dreamt of.
She can cry,care for chhote.she will be center of everyone's attention.
As she will make sure that chhote forgets Khushi permanently.
She can show all her emotions...of being such an adorable sister she is...
This will be perfect.
The show will be officially shown as a "a beautiful track of sister-brother bonding".
Then fans like me can officially stop worrying about KKG & her screen space,her happiness,her importance in ipkknd...we can go off to work,do our chores...
Concentrate on our daily activities...so na rahegaa baas,na bajegi basuri...
After all ipkknd was never an intense love story...
It was just background theme...
The central theme was poojali,her life story...
Her relationship with over possessive brother,her not so great husband...
How lovely wife,sister she is.
Then how poor poojali deals with trauma,tragedy & how she gets out of her sorrow...
How poojali evolves as a human being...👏
That's what we are supposed to be interested in watching...right cvs???
So this was central theme how poojali  grows as a character from weak person to being a strong woman...
It's our fault that we thought an ordinary actress like Sanaya will be lead of this show.
After all she is just a sidecharacter...
A sidecharacter who supports to main story of poojali's evolution...
A side character who plays role of brother's love interest in "sister brother beautiful relationship saga"...
So CVS can you plz move the side characters away now...after all for 1 year we " tolerated"a side character like Sanaya hogging the limelight...
Plz now...start the real story...we are so so so looking forward to it...wow can't wait to watch new show...
So that we can love,adore & most importantly sympathies with evolution of poojali...
Actress playing poojali can show her range...she can have all credit,applause & most importantly limelight for playing such a role...who knows she might win numerous awards for best sister brother Jodi...
Real heroine is here so side characters move away plzzz...
Edited by sonapari - 11 years ago
👍🏼 😆 😆 😆
Please kill ASR too! Can't see him giving dawai to his Di all the time! 🤢  Edited by Flora3333 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Flora3333

😆
Please kill ASR too! Can't see him giving dawai to his Di all the time! 🤢 
Haan yaar...
Ohh GOD save us poor souls...
Ipkknd fans are saying...
ARSHI door Jane na de...😳
Poojali paas aane  na de...🤢

To do or not to do...
I agree! That's the best solution! Brilliant thinking TM! Please CVs, take this advice and spare us the torture of seeing the side character Khushi even if it is for 3 minutes or less per episode. Sonapari, I think you should somehow send this idea to CVs. I am sure they would love it. I am sure they haven't thought about this possibility yet, otherwise would have happened by now. Why waste screen time on a mediocre actress like Sanaya when we can have brilliant performance by Daljeet for whole 22 minutes?!

On a completely separate note, I really really can't stand Anjali/Daljeet.😊
Edited by mayuri099 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by mayuri099

I agree! That's the best solution! Brilliant thinking TM! Please CVs, take this advice and spare us the torture of seeing the side character Khushi even if it is for 3 minutes or less per episode. Sonapari, I think you should somehow send this idea to CVs. I am sure they would love it. I am sure they haven't thought about this possibility yet, otherwise would have happened by now. Why waste screen time on a mediocre actress like Sanaya when we can have brilliant performance by Daljeet for whole 22 minutes?!
Yep that's true...
Side character like Khushi is not needed in story now...
Khushi was brought in so that...

People can go crazy for arshi chemistry...
Straight girls could get confused...
Fans could get Lucy ball of Indian tv...
Ipkknd can win Jodi awards...
Ipkknd could become "epic"...

So when all objectives are met...what's the need to keep her in ipkknd???
Use & throw...this funda works for Khushi ...all the time use & throw off KKG...
Just remove side character from main story...