India-Forums

Sanz.Designs#1.Arnav&Khushi/Sanaya.PG62 lCl (Page 24)

.TinTin. Senior Member
.TinTin.
.TinTin.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Saumya-

Gorgeous update, Sanz <3 Everything looks fabolous
Thank u Saumya Embarrassed And ur DP is beautiful <3 she's sooo damn gawgus Embarrassed

.TinTin. Senior Member
.TinTin.
.TinTin.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MG.Creations

Sanaya!!! Your gallery is just simply BEAUTIFUL!!! Everything you make stands out and has its own uniqueness to it. Every siggy has its own style that makes it so different from the rest! And seeing creations like this here on IF makes me so happy! This way your talent can be accessed by a vast variety of people rather than being limited to just the people on Tumblr (although that too is very vast in its own manner).

Thank you so much for deciding to come here and share your stuff with us! Really appreciate it! Hug
Thnk u sooo much 4 liking my work Embarrassed That's sooo sweet of yah Tongue Ur Welcum Hun and thanks 4 da very sweet message Smile

Edited by .TinTin. - 08 September 2012 at 7:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asmaanixx

.TinTin. Senior Member
.TinTin.
.TinTin.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Komaldesignz

sorry for the late reply
first of all
i love yew
n 2nd i m loving the update girl
i love the gifs/avis gorgeous colouring
i adore big arhi gif
the siggies are mind blowing
i m loving the textures and custom shapes u r using on siggies gif
u r so damm creative n i really wanna say that i really love ur damm creativity u r such a master piece honey
i love ur gif size sachi mai
u r so perfect
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedlove arhi n love yewEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
keep making on them
<3<3<3
n keep updating
i love yah Bumble Bee <3 Thank u sooo much Embarrassed thank u Bumble i love yah lots <3 and im sooo happi yh like my work and u missy better updare ur shop soon im stalkin it cause i wanna RES 1st LOL Love yah 2 <33 xo and ahem im nooo way near perfect ROFL

Komal.Gull

.TinTin. Senior Member
.TinTin.
.TinTin.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
First i wanna thank u all 4 likin my work and 2 a special thank u 2 Gurleen who actually pmed yah and asked me 2 upload my work on tumblr again Embarrassed bless yah hun and i will defo make another tumblr and try and update reg on their cause im sooo busy at the moment i just have time 2 update on IF so will decide wht to do but thank u anywaii it was a very sweet gesture Big smile #RantTime LOL First of all deepali leaving IPK im sooo freakin proud of her Tongue cause i knw she can do sooo much better rather thn sit in a corner cry or get picked on x and most of yah DMG watchers will defo agree cause as Susu she was freakin awesome i loved her their * Dont knw wht her full name was and this was her nickname in the serial * LOL and next the spoiler on khushi bringing shyam back no comment on that and she thinks that he has changed this gyal seriously is way 2 innocent thinkin people will change Ouch lastly Anjali,Shyam and Daadi filled epi's r seriously gettin on my freakin last nerves thy should seriously take out all of the characters in the serial and just carry on the serial with these 3 at the rate their goin xo thats it all done LOL

Arnav and Khushi

Karan and Krystle

damn thyr sooo frikin cute Day Dreaming

Moni's Bday gift - Suggested by Sofia 

Luv Sanaya xo

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

Komal.Gullpepples_joyalcantaranjrHaRul-lover-Nia-shobrakapooor...Mallu...--Signorina--Mysterygirl_mepinky_blueskies..Enchanteur..anu93sofiaaax..Saraa.OptimisticEyespinky89..Akaisha..KaSh-Maneet-FanBubblyR.DulcetTrouble.somergasm.mishti_17Sunshine Girl-Mrinalini-illuminated.asmaanixxsaher_90ZoobiDoobi

chahaat. IF-Rockerz
chahaat.
chahaat.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Congrats on your new shop Sanz! Your first update was amaazing<33
Looove the ArHi and Kryan creations! Beautifuul work :)

Edited by komz. - 08 September 2012 at 6:49pm

.TinTin.

asmaanixx IF-Stunnerz
asmaanixx
asmaanixx

Pertinacious CC Captain

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
First of all you are SO SO welcome! You totally deserve to be on there and display all your talent. EmbarrassedHug

I just couldn't believe that Deepu had actually quit the show at first, but now I'm kinda glad since they weren't using her to her full potential at all. That goes for all the side characters actually. They have so much to their potential but they just don't get the opportunity to do so.

No comments on Khushi bringing Shyam back since I really don't buy into her 'he has changed after losing his baby' logic. That vile man can never change and I just don't understand as to how she can think the same after the way he has treated her.

The only thing that is allowing me to get through the S.A.D. scenes is the fact they will be regretting big time once the truth comes out.

http://i.minus.com/iU9O03FegdAPF.gif

^^ This is just simply gorgeous! The scene that you chose for it is just so apt for the text! And might I just add ASR simply looks dashing with his aviators on. Embarrassed

The KK avis are simply adorable! Their masti and comfort is just oozing right out of it! Big smile

http://i.minus.com/jwKN8BJlcRNNK.png

^^ Another one that is simply too good! With minimal amount of pictures you have managed to create such a masterpiece!

Well done Sanaya, simply well done! Clap

Edited by MG.Creations - 08 September 2012 at 7:31pm

.TinTin.

.TinTin. Senior Member
.TinTin.
.TinTin.

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by komz.

Congrats on your new shop Sanz! Can your work get anymore flawless<3 LOOVE IT :D everything is amazing! I lovee your new styles:) SaRun stuff is gorgeouss. btw whats your tumblr url?:P keep up the beautifuuul work<33
Thank u sooo much Komz * im a right im sooo sorri if im not * Thank u hun 4 likin my work Embarrassed ummm dont have one at the moment but im plannin on makin another tumblr this week and will defo put the url on my shop Smile
PastelBeauty IF-Dazzler
PastelBeauty
PastelBeauty

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Congrats on the new shop!! Heart Arhi and Kryan; my favorite people. LOVE the update Hug

Go to top