Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi FF -Mine Forever note pg 140 (Page 137)

Amiarisme Goldie
Amiarisme
Amiarisme

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
i just saw the update.
the fact tht he annulled his first marriage because it was forced and is marrying her again speaks volume abt his commitment towards khushi.

rehsanzsobti IF-Dazzler
rehsanzsobti
rehsanzsobti

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
just loved it
sam88 IF-Rockerz
sam88
sam88

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
nice
RealityTruth Senior Member
RealityTruth
RealityTruth

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Wow, I was the first one to predict that they will re-marry and it turned out to be true... Everyone deserves second chances and it is good that they both have agreed on starting a new beginning. He he annulled his first marriage and is again marrying her, which clearly shows that he indeed want this relationship to work and is committed towards their marriage and Khushi. Though I think both of them will take baby steps to ensure that their relationship progress gradually as time passes  and evently have a stronger bond with love, trust and caring for eachother.

I loved Arnav's gesture of donating and sponsoring a scholarship in fond memory of Khushi
as a gift for returning into his life again.. So this clearly shows that he has concern for her and wants to set everything right, whatever wrong he did.."I have nothing that can be stolen by a sign, what I possess will never be lost and can't be gained that easily." ASR looked at her with a amused smile on his face and kissed her forehead and took out a paper and showed it to her this is the orphanage paper and AR will every year donate an amount to the institute for its betterment and I have started a new scholarship in your name that will fund five students school fees for their excellence I know you had to work really hard to study so this is the gift from me to you for coming to my life and left before he could say a word.

ASR took a deep breath and said "I have annulled my marriage and let his word sink in. he looked at his family's shocked face and said we had been forced into this relation and it was the best thing."
Before he could say any further Anjali stood up and said "It's good that you set her free know she can thing of a new life with someone new who would love her and treat her with the love and respect she deserves and not like you who had hurt her without any reason. We would marry her to someone who will love her and keep her happy for rest of her life."

Wow Arnav was angry on Anjali for mentioning that khushi is free to marry someone else, but still he controlled
"I am marring again and I would like you people to meet my bride." There was no reply or any reaction from his family so he said I will bring her down and left for his room.  

Looking forward to the next update.. Please don't make us to wait for a long time.
clairvoyance Goldie
clairvoyance
clairvoyance

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Didnt like the justification

Moving ahead under forceful circumstance is not called being strong girl
Its compromise.
But 
She may be strong  by being  mute and and not respond to his one sided love.That i wud call being strong
Not being  a phangurl by liking his decorations,few sweet talk  .
What khushi did is compromise..
and strong ladies fight till end  even if it means death not compromise.
Acually the khushi in this FFis simple doenst care much about self respect...so she has given up.
Had she been strong..she wud atleast reveal the entire thing to anjali n karan.
she shud stop being happy for those papers..It was deal as simple.

Human beings are guided by emotions.

I agree one should move ahead
and Arnav;s intention is pure 

But again he uses force to gain her

i mean if he is serious to get her back then  good but why the road which is not proper..

Using force,,doesnt make some one manly

Ok for example
Even in natural situations suppose if ur unhappy with parents  and u r not eating food..But your mom -dad knows not eating will worsen ur health..

So they forcefully make u eat either by emotional blackmailing or physical force.
Their  intention is correct but that methodology may make u upset .

Instead if they adopt linear approach even if u shout at them  and dont talk for few days.. still that is better..u wont feel forced

I found the soul of the story going wayward

For me even if arnav has to face initial rejections...he shud hv gone thru simpler path..
 if he needs to wait,  even if it means killing himself  with wait .he shud..do that 
In love,one cant be forced,or be selfish

Ther is No love without patience. He shud hv gone simple way and if it means wait for her to turn soft.  he shud wait or else accept her decision whatever she makes

Anyways

its the writers perspective and as a reader has no right to interfere in writers storyline
.I fully appreciate that vision of writer...
And writer shud do what he/she feels and reader can continue or stop reading ff .So no problem...Its perfect from writers personal vision.

Edited by MrsSanayaBSobti - 08 March 2013 at 10:09am
-Mohhena- IF-Rockerz
-Mohhena-
-Mohhena-

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
just loved the update!!!!  thnx 4 PM.
MISTIE IF-Rockerz
MISTIE
MISTIE

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
nyce
jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Nice update !!

Now curious to knw the family's reaction !!

Cont soon...

Go to top