Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Say NO to cruelty! (Page 92)

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

ASR will be the saving grace to this track, I was hoping Khushi would too but the CVs disappointed today with her character so now it is all upto ASR to use his shaatir dimaag and not make the mistake of trusting Shyam again. At least he has learned his lesson and doesn't want history repeating itself but why on earth is Khushi not seeing this??? ASR and NK need to knock sense into her head

she's too gullible for her own good

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cicilia9zainah09showstruck

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

did u guys see this ??? LOL wont be surprised if SP scraps our poor show after this ! total band baaja baarat of their NAYI SOCH nonsense !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverrated-monalisa-

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Alrighty then... got back home.. am about to watch the episode.. Taking a swig of Ippy;s happy juice.. hope its strong enough and I dont lose it.. Confused

showstruckipkbs

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

ASR will be the saving grace to this track, I was hoping Khushi would too but the CVs disappointed today with her character so now it is all upto ASR to use his shaatir dimaag and not make the mistake of trusting Shyam again. At least he has learned his lesson and doesn't want history repeating itself but why on earth is Khushi not seeing this??? ASR and NK need to knock sense into her head

Oh I was so happy to see his Shatir dimag finally coming into play in the scene with Dadi...Khushi is a lost case..how many times is she going to fall for Shyams lies??

showstruckipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

she's too gullible for her own good

Khushi stopped making sense when she said Shyam could change, I couldn't believe it! I can see Dadi and Anjali being foolish but Khushi, I did not expect this from her. I really hope she does not push Arnav, she needs to support him like she's been doing so far and not go against him. Khushi should not question his judgement here not after knowing for herself how dangerous Shyam can be

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cicilia9zainah09showstruckipkbs

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainah09

Oh I was so happy to see his Shatir dimag finally coming into play in the scene with Dadi...Khushi is a lost case..how many times is she going to fall for Shyams lies??

she does? Ouch May be she is in love with him after all.. D'oh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cicilia9zainah09showstruck

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cicilia9

did u guys see this ??? LOL wont be surprised if SP scraps our poor show after this ! total band baaja baarat of their NAYI SOCH nonsense !

where did you find this?ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cicilia9

IFoverrated Goldie
IFoverrated
IFoverrated

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Gul jee ka ek hee pyaar ASR ASR ASR

isliye Creatives ka nahin hota unpe koi bhi atyachaar

Nahin hota unke charcaater ka cheer haran

Tabhi Kabhi nahin hoga ASR aur Khushi jee ka milan( rhyme sake)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cicilia9zainah09maalooshowstruck.Mandy.

Go to top