Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -monalisa-

Yeah, I already boarded. 

🤣
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

yeah, he doesn't know all that stuff khushi had to face.. I hope he finds out. But when will he?[/QUOTE]

i doubt thats gonna happen
zainah09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkbs

yeah, he doesn't know all that stuff khushi had to face.. I hope he finds out. But when will he?

He will never find out!😡
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bobop

yeah, he doesn't know all that stuff khushi had to face.. I hope he finds out. But when will he?

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#3300ff">i doubt thats gonna happen</font>

shyam in the house means he will probably become a first hand witness to more stuff. Then he can say I told you so... 🤢
zainah09 thumbnail

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#3300ff">i doubt thats gonna happen</font>

shyam in the house means he will probably become a first hand witness to more stuff. Then he can say I told you so... 🤢

Shyam was in the house before...hes too slick and will Khushi say anything or shut up DKL...
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: zainah09

Shyam was in the house before...hes too slick and will Khushi say anything or shut up DKL...

now shyam is madder and badder and ASR doesn't have a MU chaap.
if he tries to hold her hand now, ASR isn't going to stand and watch...
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Remember how we were waiting for him to come back from being man-napped and find out all of Shyam's sleazy antics -showering in Arnav's bathroom.. for one... *shudder*  
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sugar_babe

Manisha, where is that head bang emoticon? 🤗

Riya ðŸ¤— How are you, girl?! 
-monalisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: zainah09

He will never find out!😡

Aisa na kahiye, Zinny, hamara dil toot jaayega.  ðŸ˜­
zainah09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -monalisa-

Remember how we were waiting for him to come back from being man-napped and find out all of Shyam's sleazy antics -showering in Arnav's bathroom.. for one... *shudder*  

🤢 I had erased that from my memory...that was just disgusting!