Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Say NO to cruelty! (Page 90)

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainah09

Hello SGs about to watch the episode...be back in a few

Did ippy post links??

hi zinny ... no idea about the links though Confused

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cicilia9

Did ippy post links??

hi zinny ... no idea about the links though Confused

page 70
ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Originally posted by cicilia9

Did ippy post links??

hi zinny ... no idea about the links thoughConfused

pg 66 girls

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverrated

IFoverrated Goldie
IFoverrated
IFoverrated

i liked today episode.Seriously.

It was way better than Anjie and baby dramma on  monday.I just dont feel anything for tearjerker episodes. Mon was boring for me.

I liked whole dadi and Asr convo .
Atleast he was shown with some of his brains which he has left on that phamous terrace episode.
He told dadi jee in clear words that she has no haq on their lives as she left them 14 years bac.

Edited by AM2011 - 05 September 2012 at 12:03pm

cicilia9

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Originally posted by tulip21

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Hug I feel the same way, it was earlier today I said no promo is for the best given it will probably be another one based on Shyam or Anjali, not interested

Tonight's episode would have rocked had they changed the order nevertheless loved ASR's shaatir dimaag at work, too bad Khushi's has taken a vacation. I really am in two views of this girl, on one hand I see her POV and on the other I shake my head because she forgets how easily Shyam can fool people. Plus today Khushi failed to catch onto what Dadi implied, Shyam put the blame on Khushi and made himself the victim.

Somehow asr needs to go back to asr mode...any MU btw lead will be a kill to TRP... all TRP good shows have the couple with gr8 understandings...so it has to be shyam anjali Vs arnav khushi...
good that asr and khushi can talk abt two diff opinions face to face and come to a conclusion...
this is khushi...bcoz even b4 she felt the baby will change him...but she kinda accepted what asr told...
khushi already know that shyam is making her the culprit and victim...may be this time asr will prove her with all proofs that are all needed

Definately CVs are playing this smart by not pitting the leads against each other, this remains their fight together not seperate which is a relief. Tulip that is where I see Khushi's POV, none of us thought Shyam would go as far as to kill his own child, yes he has a history of trying to kill people but his own baby one would think the baby of all people would be spared.

but no one knows that the accident is caused by shyam right?? and shyam did this all alone...how come anyone is going to prove him wrong...thats the big question now...

Khushi knows that he is bad...
Arnav knows it too
Nk has seen it all...
Nani akash believe arnav
payal has seen his bad face...
but no one has proofs...
i think cv should give a proper light on exposing shyam this time if they bring him back to RM

i am hoping against hope that ASR climbs the logic boatwa n floats his way through an honest to god inbhestigasun Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverratedshowstruck

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AM2011

I know if i am rite in reading pulse of IF that lot of people did not like today's episode.

But i liked it.Seriously.

It was way better than Anjie and baby dramma on  monday.I just dont feel anything for tearjerker episodes. Mon was boring for me.

Atleast he was shown with some of his brains which he has left on that phamous terrace episode.
He told dadi jee in clear words that she has no haq on their lives as she left them 14 years bac.

you know what I liked? When Arnav said dadi should have stayed in Ashram, Nani didn't protest or scolded him. She supports Arnav's stand on thatLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverratedcicilia9

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AM2011

I know if i am rite in reading pulse of IF that lot of people did not like today's episode.

But i liked it.Seriously.

anu the asr dadi face off was the only part worth watching ! i was doing handsprings(mentally mind u )  when he literally all but showed her the door ... but the epi on the whole was meh ... 

IFoverrated

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

Hug I feel the same way, it was earlier today I said no promo is for the best given it will probably be another one based on Shyam or Anjali, not interested

Tonight's episode would have rocked had they changed the order nevertheless loved ASR's shaatir dimaag at work, too bad Khushi's has taken a vacation. I really am in two views of this girl, on one hand I see her POV and on the other I shake my head because she forgets how easily Shyam can fool people. Plus today Khushi failed to catch onto what Dadi implied, Shyam put the blame on Khushi and made himself the victim.

Somehow asr needs to go back to asr mode...any MU btw lead will be a kill to TRP... all TRP good shows have the couple with gr8 understandings...so it has to be shyam anjali Vs arnav khushi...
good that asr and khushi can talk abt two diff opinions face to face and come to a conclusion...
this is khushi...bcoz even b4 she felt the baby will change him...but she kinda accepted what asr told...
khushi already know that shyam is making her the culprit and victim...may be this time asr will prove her with all proofs that are all needed

Definately CVs are playing this smart by not pitting the leads against each other, this remains their fight together not seperate which is a relief. Tulip that is where I see Khushi's POV, none of us thought Shyam would go as far as to kill his own child, yes he has a history of trying to kill people but his own baby one would think the baby of all people would be spared.

but she forgot shyam tried to kill Arnav. Arnav should be her first priority. This was actually a stupid, useless scene. It didn't have to be there. She could have said I know di needs her husband but given the situation I am with you Arnavji.

That's just it, the scene made no sense. How could Khushi forget the past especially after Arnav told Dadi how Shyam tried to kill him? Khushi of all people should know Shyam never changes, she gave him a chance as did Arnav but he continually proved to both that he is evil. It is where I was left disappointed in Khushi, had this happened in the next episode after seeing Anjali begging for Shyam's return the scene would have made sense that it would be DKL but even to then the part about him changing was completely ridiculous.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cicilia9showstruckipkbs

Go to top