Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Say NO to cruelty! (Page 87)

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by bobop

mandy Hug ofcourse..who else but u'pukka soul sista moment'as i said not focussing on ne dimwitted stuff ipk dished out today'.

Hug Another soul sister moment! Is it any wonder why we like these episodes when we know what to ignore LOL

that is the only way 2 be in my AD and SKD

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruck.Mandy.Newbiesoapfanipkbs

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Waiting to hear what Sari has to say about khushi's request to Arnav.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cicilia9ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by tulip21

By Friday Shyam will be back at RM.
Di wil become the loopy happy thing she used to be.. 
All will begin to get well in RM with the only difference being Shyam receiving the cold shoulder from everyone and being watched like a hawk.

Then Nani will mention stuff about resuming the shaadi...and Voila. ME and Shaadi preps begin again.Big smile

you think the marriage will happen in the presence of shyam?? and he will let it happen??

I doBig smile
thats the best way it should happen..
so he can see his dreams burning in the phera fire.

He'll be there, its the only way Anjali will go. This shaadi is happening in front of the Raizadas, it must otherwise Dadi will start her oh they are faking crap.

Ippy, like me I know you liked the epi but what are your thoughts on Khushi?

Khushi is who she is.. She feels guilty and takes other peoples happiness into consideration over hers.
I had a what the moment when she spoke to ASR but i'm glad she accepted his decision because she knows he's right. Otherwise she would have fought with him. I'm glad that Di will be the reason Shyam comes back. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cicilia9showstruck.Mandy.NewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Hug I feel the same way, it was earlier today I said no promo is for the best given it will probably be another one based on Shyam or Anjali, not interested

Tonight's episode would have rocked had they changed the order nevertheless loved ASR's shaatir dimaag at work, too bad Khushi's has taken a vacation. I really am in two views of this girl, on one hand I see her POV and on the other I shake my head because she forgets how easily Shyam can fool people. Plus today Khushi failed to catch onto what Dadi implied, Shyam put the blame on Khushi and made himself the victim.

Somehow asr needs to go back to asr mode...any MU btw lead will be a kill to TRP... all TRP good shows have the couple with gr8 understandings...so it has to be shyam anjali Vs arnav khushi...
good that asr and khushi can talk abt two diff opinions face to face and come to a conclusion...
this is khushi...bcoz even b4 she felt the baby will change him...but she kinda accepted what asr told...
khushi already know that shyam is making her the culprit and victim...may be this time asr will prove her with all proofs that are all needed

actually the cvs have a sort of redemption for themselves here if they can see it .. ASR has to let creep into RM becos of Di pulling an anna hazare D'ohbut his love for di will give him the insight that di will turn against shyam if he can make her believe that creep is actually a creep with solid evidence ... Ermm not that i believe that but then i m not pappad ka tukda so what do i know ... so now ASR can finally do what any intelligent person would have done 6 months back or even 1  month back for that matter and investigate n not lose the evidence like khooosi bhabhi ...Ouch ... now this could be an interesting watch !!!!! also i hope khooosi does a 180 on her bharat mata act of today ... pileej ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Newbiesoapfan

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged

mandy Hug ofcourse..who else but u'pukka soul sista moment'as i said not focussing on ne dimwitted stuff ipk dished out today'.

Hug Another soul sister moment! Is it any wonder why we like these episodes when we know what to ignore LOL

that is the only way 2 be in my AD and SKD

I forwarded the whole Shymli scene today. I am not really a forwarder (not a word, I guess) but you get the idea.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cicilia9.Mandy.Pr1yanka

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by showstruck

Waiting to hear what Sari has to say about khushi's request to Arnav.

She wasn't very happy with the idea when she came in earlier in the IST evening ! Now that something like that really happened ... but was not forced by Khushi ( as yet) she may have an explanation!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cicilia9

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by cicilia9

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by Moksha51

Originally posted by cicilia9

so other than ippy who is still in their happy zone after the epi Confused i m assuming ippy is happy LOL

Me! Me! 

I am in my SKD.. One Ismall corner of my mind keeps going.. Thank you CVs for helping me detox.. And then again I am also happy about bhaiyya and bhabhi's first non telepathic conversation. 

they had a rational convo... also shyam coming back means Anji is happy .. that means RM is happy that means SHAADI!!

whattay optimism LOL

Ippy has me drunk on her happy juice !
kindly pass some over ... lest i m forced to self medicate with happy pills Confused 
showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged

By Friday Shyam will be back at RM.
Di wil become the loopy happy thing she used to be.. 
All will begin to get well in RM with the only difference being Shyam receiving the cold shoulder from everyone and being watched like a hawk.

Then Nani will mention stuff about resuming the shaadi...and Voila. ME and Shaadi preps begin again.Big smile

you think the marriage will happen in the presence of shyam?? and he will let it happen??

I doBig smile
thats the best way it should happen..
so he can see his dreams burning in the phera fire.

He'll be there, its the only way Anjali will go. This shaadi is happening in front of the Raizadas, it must otherwise Dadi will start her oh they are faking crap.

Ippy, like me I know you liked the epi but what are your thoughts on Khushi?

Khushi is who she is.. She feels guilty and takes other peoples happiness into consideration over hers.
I had a what the moment when she spoke to ASR but i'm glad she accepted his decision because she knows he's right. Otherwise she would have fought with him. I'm glad that Di will be the reason Shyam comes back. 

I honestly hope khushi does not say a word on this issue.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cicilia9ipkbs

Go to top