Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Spice Girls Hangout:Say NO to cruelty! (Page 76)

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Joined: 14 March 2008
Posts: 6064

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

I don't believe Anji asked for Shyam. But, that is much better than looka chupi. Can't take teenage love story of 30+ people.
 
Any guess what's next.
 
Khushi also caused massive BP trouble for me when she asked Arnav to get shyam back.
 
I hope she does NOT do that again.

Israt, look at my previous post.  Once was enough.   I think Arnav was actually very calm given what she said.  In his place, I would have exploded like a bina-diwali ka pataka. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsshowstruckHriju321ipkbsNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Joined: 11 November 2011
Posts: 7400

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by reguser

Originally posted by bobop

yaar mera mood bada hi off ho raha hai'kisi ke paas koi achchi news hai?Dead

They are getting married. Simple shadi.

We are guessing timeline for shaadi is ME which is next week ! Sab guess hai -- no confirmation!

i had heard 15th sept was me..right'toh kya 10 days tak yahi chalega??'coz obviously shaadi toh ek din mein hi hogi na'?

Hope that it is on 15th Sep ... but given the speed at which they finished ceremonies ... wouldn't bet on a prolonged shaadi... however the blast from the past is waiting so that may prolong shaadi ...

Now Shyam's exit will be end of Dasara... that's the prediction... that would be around 15-20 days in AD after the marriage assuming that the marriage will go on till the 20th.

What happens till ME -- Shyam entry and some more Garima hide and seek I guess.
 
When is Dasara Ash? isn't it in October?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsuds

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Joined: 11 November 2011
Posts: 7400

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by showstruck

I don't believe Anji asked for Shyam. But, that is much better than looka chupi. Can't take teenage love story of 30+ people.
 
Any guess what's next.
 
Khushi also caused massive BP trouble for me when she asked Arnav to get shyam back.
 
I hope she does NOT do that again.

Israt, look at my previous post.  Once was enough.   I think Arnav was actually very calm given what she said.  In his place, I would have exploded like a bina-diwali ka pataka. 
 
i read your post. She actually gave me an explosion. She forgot this guy tied her down and left on the road to die?? Kerosine on Arnav, hello??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-Hriju321Newbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Joined: 03 January 2012
Posts: 13062

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purplenpink

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by purplenpink

Day 2 without Payal jiji- this is getting worrying Tongue

Payal ji -- you can audition for the role ...naam fit hai!Wink

Unfortunately it stops right there Ash. The moment Sasuma addresses her as Khoon Bhari Taang I may just toss the script and go for my own version of thappadgate. Don't think that will fly very well with the CVs - what say?Wink

Btw thanks for the YT dedication this morningHugApologies couldn't respond right away and by the time I came upon it the hangout had jumped several pages

Agreed -- that address is very derogatory... wonder how Payal stands it . CVs need a big lesson on women , treatment of women and women's thinking skills.. they have dumbed down every woman majorly... so maybe having someone with brains and spunk will help them!

Welcome --- I could think only of Payash for the glue... and of course dedication to real life Payal-ji!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

purplenpink-monalisa-showstruck

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Joined: 13 April 2012
Posts: 10899

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by ipkbs

By Friday Shyam will be back at RM.
Di wil become the loopy happy thing she used to be.. 
All will begin to get well in RM with the only difference being Shyam receiving the cold shoulder from everyone and being watched like a hawk.

Then Nani will mention stuff about resuming the shaadi...and Voila. ME and Shaadi preps begin again.Big smile

ooh love this'i knew u will come up with something cheerful'achcha hai shyam ke saamne arnav khushi ki much awaited reshaadi'poetic justice...

Wonderful! it workedApprove
I want shyam at RM so when he sees lovey dovey Arshi, he will burn and mirchi lage gi usseEvil Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-showstruckPr1yanka

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Joined: 03 January 2012
Posts: 13062

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by reguser

Originally posted by bobop

yaar mera mood bada hi off ho raha hai'kisi ke paas koi achchi news hai?Dead

They are getting married. Simple shadi.

We are guessing timeline for shaadi is ME which is next week ! Sab guess hai -- no confirmation!

i had heard 15th sept was me..right'toh kya 10 days tak yahi chalega??'coz obviously shaadi toh ek din mein hi hogi na'?

Hope that it is on 15th Sep ... but given the speed at which they finished ceremonies ... wouldn't bet on a prolonged shaadi... however the blast from the past is waiting so that may prolong shaadi ...

Now Shyam's exit will be end of Dasara... that's the prediction... that would be around 15-20 days in AD after the marriage assuming that the marriage will go on till the 20th.

What happens till ME -- Shyam entry and some more Garima hide and seek I guess.
 
When is Dasara Ash? isn't it in October?

Yes... so marriage is on the 15th ... assume that they drag it for a week or 10 days .. that takes us to the 25th... Dasara is Oct 24th.. so we need another 20 episodes from Sep 25th to Shyam revelation assuming 24th is the last day of Dasara and not the last!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-showstruck

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Joined: 14 March 2008
Posts: 6064

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purplenpink

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by purplenpink

Day 2 without Payal jiji- this is getting worrying Tongue

Payal ji -- you can audition for the role ...naam fit hai!Wink

Unfortunately it stops right there Ash. The moment Sasuma addresses her as Khoon Bhari Taang I may just toss the script and go for my own version of thappadgate. Don't think that will fly very well with the CVs - what say?Wink

Btw thanks for the YT dedication this morningHugApologies couldn't respond right away and by the time I came upon it the hangout had jumped several pages

Humein maamiji se bahut ummeedein thi that she will call Anjali the new KBT, but afsos, no one even noticed her bloody feet. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruckHriju321ipkbs

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Joined: 03 January 2012
Posts: 13062

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

Originally posted by ipkbs

By Friday Shyam will be back at RM.
Di wil become the loopy happy thing she used to be.. 
All will begin to get well in RM with the only difference being Shyam receiving the cold shoulder from everyone and being watched like a hawk.

Then Nani will mention stuff about resuming the shaadi...and Voila. ME and Shaadi preps begin again.Big smile

ooh love this'i knew u will come up with something cheerful'achcha hai shyam ke saamne arnav khushi ki much awaited reshaadi'poetic justice...

The best thing about Shyam coming back ( yes ... it is me ... I am sane and saying this ) is that Anjali will be happy and shaadi will continue -- this gloomy maahoul will go away...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-Pr1yankaipkbs

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Barun's Image[only for girls]

Author: CATZ..   Replies: 1   Views: 1840

CATZ.. 1 1840 06 December 2011 at 2:16am by coolsabs
Sushpective:Arhi inject spice into Payash Story!!

2 3 4 5

Author: -Sush-   Replies: 38   Views: 5736

-Sush- 38 5736 30 November 2011 at 11:14pm by sbk2
EXTREME MENTAL CRUELTY

2 3 4 5 6

Author: sheela83   Replies: 47   Views: 4745

sheela83 47 4745 25 November 2011 at 2:42am by sriarshi
Love in the face of Cruelty...

Author: ArHi_4ever   Replies: 7   Views: 819

ArHi_4ever 7 819 10 November 2011 at 11:50pm by ArHi_4ever
show has lost its spice!

2 3

Author: neelamra   Replies: 17   Views: 2754

neelamra 17 2754 18 August 2011 at 4:43am by ananya2000

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index