Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Say NO to cruelty! (Page 70)

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Hume woh pehle waala IPK lauta do!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paru_roxipkbs

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru_rox

Am not taking any chances with "he-who-is-prone-to-random-outbursts" again ... am not up for another rant ... so will dekhofy all that he is dikhaofying Tongue
Daarti kiyon ho? woh tumhe khaa thodi na jaaye ga LOL and I bet you can eat him alive and not even burp!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-Hriju321soapsudsparu_roxNewbiesoapfanipkbs

Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by sampin

Hume lau  isshtory mein lau lauta do..do na!!Ouch

So is sibling rift on the way??Clap

And am happy that it's Anjali who asks for Shyam...Koosie Jee is not responsible..Nice googly by Gul behenjeeBig smile

But khushi did try to get ASR to rethink his stand on Shyam...that was bad enough, no?

Hume Koosie Jee se yahi umeed thi..Aur unhone humari umeed pe khari utriClap

What was she thinking Dammit??Stern SmileDid she forget the lust part??Unhappy

She thought this very same thing on Payash wedding day when she heard about Anji's pregnancy ...that now that a baby is on the way he will reform...despite the fact that only minutes ago he was crushing her in an embrace...and declaring he felt nothing for rani sahiba...
She has seen that nothing changed even with the baby's imminent arrival...during the kidnapping track...in fact she had to play upto his advances to rescue Arnav...as if that was not enough she also knows that he would have killed one or both of them without batting an eyelid...has he given her any reason to believe that he feels any softer emotions for his wife...has she not been through this whole thing of "he will reform" before and he has proved her to be spectacularly wrong?
even a soft-hearted Khushi would have smartened and wisened up after that...why are they hell bent on showing her dumb and gullible? I want the spunky girl back!

This was the only reason today's episode was satyaanash. Khushi... I want my Sanka devi back  .. and I want her to be ASR like and think with her brain !! Thoda tho pathi ka swabhaav seekh leti!

I hope they correct this by at least showing that Khushi sees the sense in what Arnav is saying and now stands by Arnav...even as eveyone is pushing for Shyam in RM for Anjali bitiya. Even if Shyam returns, I want Khushi to stay smart rather than console Arnav by pointing out how he did the right thing and how Shyam is a changed man and how Di needs himDead...I really will not be able to stomach that if they show Khushi taking that route...I would rather that even if they are forced to give in they work together at building a case against Shyam and putting an end to this menace once and for all...I wish someone could tweet to someone-who-is-prone-to-random-outburts..."samajhe ya samajhaon?"

Yes Biraj ,,,,I want Khushi and Arnav to be united on this . BTW was in your city yesterday -- flying visit! Got major scoldings from  Mom and Dad for not visiting them!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-soapsudsparu_roxipkbs

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
RV Sg's. Quick scan shows that we did not even have to wait to see what we feared the most to play out and I am talking only about Khushi Confused. From what I understand she agreed to Arnav in the end so is there hope that she will not do a 180 tomorrow?

I am wondering why Sari should even bother opening a new thread today when they do not show the same consideration towards us?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-Hriju321joenet1234soapsudsshowstruckparu_roxNewbiesoapfanipkbs

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged

And am happy that it's Anjali who asks for Shyam...Koosie Jee is not responsible..Nice googly by Gul behenjeeBig smile

But khushi did try to get ASR to rethink his stand on Shyam...that was bad enough, no?

She thought this very same thing on Payash wedding day when she heard about Anji's pregnancy ...that now that a baby is on the way he will reform...despite the fact that only minutes ago he was crushing her in an embrace...and declaring he felt nothing for rani sahiba...
She has seen that nothing changed even with the baby's imminent arrival...during the kidnapping track...in fact she had to play upto his advances to rescue Arnav...as if that was not enough she also knows that he would have killed one or both of them without batting an eyelid...has he given her any reason to believe that he feels any softer emotions for his wife...has she not been through this whole thing of "he will reform" before and he has proved her to be spectacularly wrong?
even a soft-hearted Khushi would have smartened and wisened up after that...why are they hell bent on showing her dumb and gullible? I want the spunky girl back!

This was the only reason today's episode was satyaanash. Khushi... I want my Sanka devi back  .. and I want her to be ASR like and think with her brain !! Thoda tho pathi ka swabhaav seekh leti!

I hope they correct this by at least showing that Khushi sees the sense in what Arnav is saying and now stands by Arnav...even as eveyone is pushing for Shyam in RM for Anjali bitiya. Even if Shyam returns, I want Khushi to stay smart rather than console Arnav by pointing out how he did the right thing and how Shyam is a changed man and how Di needs himDead...I really will not be able to stomach that if they show Khushi taking that route...I would rather that even if they are forced to give in they work together at building a case against Shyam and putting an end to this menace once and for all...I wish someone could tweet to someone-who-is-prone-to-random-outburts..."samajhe ya samajhaon?"

Yes Biraj ,,,,I want Khushi and Arnav to be united on this . BTW was in your city yesterday -- flying visit! Got major scoldings from  Mom and Dad for not visiting them!

U didn't visit mom and Dad? thats not good...but I know a work day trip can make it impossible...
I am away though at the moment. Will be back tomorrow night.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Newbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged

U didn't visit mom and Dad? thats not good...but I know a work day trip can make it impossible...
I am away though at the moment. Will be back tomorrow night.

The airport is satyaanaash -- 3 hrs to and from it from anywhere !

soapsuds

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
@Ash: yeah tell me about it...morning flight means u virtually don't sleep...

Newbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvy05

RV Sg's. Quick scan shows that we did not even have to wait to see what we feared the most to play out and I am talking only about Khushi Confused. From what I understand she agreed to Arnav in the end so is there hope that she will not do a 180 tomorrow?

I am wondering why Sari should even bother opening a new thread today when they do not show the same consideration towards us?

Sri -- the episode was OK except for Khushi...she is still thinking with her heart. I suspect that she will enforce Anjali's emotional atyaachaar tomorrow ... that is total satyaanaash. Arnav and Dadi had a face to face confrontation... only NK stepped up to support Arnav.

My last brahmastra ( SKD) -- cradle taken away from Anji's room!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paru_roxsavvy05ipkbs

Go to top