Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Say NO to cruelty! (Page 7)

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
@mandy'lovely take'i was expecting arnav 2 slap shyam today but 8 punches'was a bonus indeed

@ratna'ur sentence "this cruelty and disrespect has to stop.period. is exactly what my mum said when i talked 2 her today'.and she is a trp audience unlike me...

Edited by bobop - 04 September 2012 at 7:23pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana2-Maggie-premparbatshowstruckipkbs

SoShy Goldie
SoShy
SoShy

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

Die hard ASR fans, die hard Khushi fans and die hard IPK fans-all are on the same boat. Tired of Shyam winning, tired of Anjali whining, tired of Dadi and furious over the fact that the love story has turned around to be about Shyam and that too just when the marriage track started. Actually now it should be called bring Shyam back track.[/QUOTE]

Is the marriage happening at all? I wonder, why do we really need a re-marriage if it's gonna be done in a hurry again...

-Maggie-docgirlpremparbatshowstruckipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Sari great post but it can't get anymore cruel than what we watched Friday where he cold heartedly killed his child, there is not even an ounce of remorse in him even now there is none. Shyam cannot be redeemed for this no matter how hard the CVs try, killing his child just took things to a whole new low.

As for ill treatment of women nothing new, look at what we had to watch Khushi endure all those months only reason we tolerated it was because of the fight Khushi put up. Now if only they can have Anjali emerge a stronger person here, like I said in my post she needs to be shown realizing Shyam's true colors. Slowly I want to see Anjali picking up on things with the help of her family, this is the time where they need to stop keeping her in her bubble and expose her to reality otherwise she will always dependant on someone like Shyam

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana2-Maggie-zainah09--Sari--showstrucksbk2NewbiesoapfanPr1yankaipkbs

Sahana2 Senior Member
Sahana2
Sahana2

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Sari great post but it can't get anymore cruel than what we watched Friday where he cold heartedly killed his child, there is not even an ounce of remorse in him even now there is none. Shyam cannot be redeemed for this no matter how hard the CVs try, killing his child just took things to a whole new low.

As for ill treatment of women nothing new, look at what we had to watch Khushi endure all those months only reason we tolerated it was because of the fight Khushi put up. Now if only they can have Anjali emerge a stronger person here, like I said in my post she needs to be shown realizing Shyam's true colors. Slowly I want to see Anjali picking up on things with the help of her family, this is the time where they need to stop keeping her in her bubble and expose her to reality otherwise she will always dependant on someone like Shyam

Mandy - On a different note, just love your new DP. I have become quite a fan of Anushka but her face always reminds me of you :-) 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-zainah09showstruckNewbiesoapfan

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobop

wow'.sari is angry today..that is a first for meShocked

Not angry at all...But I felt the need to speak up...Bahut hogaya...Where are the smart, intelligent women? Why is this show just portraying strong men, more so the villain...I have given up on Anji and Khushi a long time ago but now this new obsession to hurt Anji over and over again is not acceptable...Either they are dumb or they are subjected to cruelty..Khushi again headed on the dumb path...Sab DKL...Dead

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

celaSahana2SoShy-Maggie-joenet1234docgirlzainah09Zuzanapremparbatshowstrucksbk2Pr1yankaNewbiesoapfanipkbs

howcome IF-Dazzler
howcome
howcome

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reguser

Everyone's taste is different. Some people like horror stories and some like comedy and some other like romance or drama. No one is right or wrong. But the the issue here is, this serial was something different last year and beginning of this year with evil and naive characters in the background and now it is stretched so much that evil and naive characters are in the fore-front. 

Anyhow, I have the choice. Remote and FF buttons are there to help me avoiding seeing "helpless" women tormented by men. So no complaints.

I agree that everyone's taste is varied. I cant handle horror movies so i dont see them but if the movie declares itself as a romance then i should get that or at least it should make me believe that it will be a romance ...currently i dont get those vibes from this one. 
Yes. God bless the FF button...earlier i used to feel for the REPLAY now i feel bad for the FF.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana2-Maggie-docgirljoenet1234zainah09showstruckipkbsNewbiesoapfan

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

well said mandy..this is exactly what cvs need 2 do..n i think that is what im expecting they will…i guess a lil bit more patience from our side (i know there is none left for most of the SGs and rightly so)

-Maggie-maalooshowstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Did I not tell you guys that the cuts on her feet will be swept under the rug and will never be mentioned. Because that makes it easy for writers (as they don't like to think) to make re entry easy.

CVs like this character and we know it. Found some connection here between them and Shyam. Shyam killed his own baby and looks like CVs are killing their own baby too.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

junelily-Maggie-maaloohowcomedocgirlipkbsNewbiesoapfan

Go to top