Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Say NO to cruelty! (Page 6)

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Rabba ve SGs Hug Apparently hangout is the only place we'll get a pyaar bhara Rabba ve for now Hug

Sari, Doc, Joey, all those who I left out.. Sorry that the track has you gals fuming.. Gotta say, though I had not expected Shyaam's curve ball, it was apparent that this bina Diwali ka dhamaka was Shyaam's ticket back in. Guess they really have to show a broken down Anji - more than she already is to get Shyaam back.. Who's gonna stop me from flinging something at the screen when bhabhi is the one doing the honors of bringing him back? 

But i have one very basic kostin - why the heck is he so desperate to get back in? Anji had already given him her credit card.. What more was to be achieved? 

Mami seemed to have cottoned on to the fact that dadi wants to bring Shyaam back.. And was it only me, or was she affronted by that thought? Why has NK gone back to being a mute spectator? Doesn't he know more of DH's evil ways? 

Can they give Bhaiyya bhabhi a change of clothes already? Why couldn't one of the Prakash brothers have taken a change of clothes? 

Edit --- oh.. And if poor, brainless, broke khushi  can go to a private detective agency to try and 
Late ASR, why can't the Harvard guy who built his business from scratch and is IMMENSELY protective of his di not keep a track of the guy who he knows cheated his di!! Angry

Edited by Moksha51 - 04 September 2012 at 7:16pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

junelilymoonlight99-Maggie-maaloojoenet1234howcomezainah09docgirlshowstruckpremparbatsbk2ipkbsNewbiesoapfan

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
wow….sari is angry today..that is a first for meShocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-showstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Guys hate to say this..
But it will be khushi who's going to ask ASR to bring shyam back.
She is first and foremost a SP bahu and has to make the decision no matter what we say..
and ASR only listens to her at the moment so they're going to play on their atoot vishwas and get ASR to eat his words.
Both the leads reduced to tissue paper.
The hero for making false promises and the heroine for being sacrificial and supporting evil.
voila, thats our flawed dark love story...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Moksha51zainah09docgirljoenet1234maalooserialwatcher16showstruckNewbiesoapfansbk2PSharada

howcome IF-Dazzler
howcome
howcome

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by docgirl

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">Sahelis, kostin for those who step out of the hangout's safe virtual walls, how is this stuff playing out in the forum? Normally I'm a content frog in the hangout well, but I'm curious if this OTT melodrama is working for SOMEONE... ANYONE? I ask with no disrespect at all, only out of a sense of genuine bafflement!Confused</font>

Some are rebelling, some have accepted and some are plain confused...

It's a nightmare out there.   Confused

...i used to like Vista's siggy - ipkknd is worth losing sleep over ...currently if i were to lose sleep over this show it would be for the wrong reasons- nightmares Ouch ...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirljoenet1234zainah09maalooshowstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged

Sahelis, kostin for those who step out of the hangout's safe virtual walls, how is this stuff playing out in the forum? Normally I'm a content frog in the hangout well, but I'm curious if this OTT melodrama is working for SOMEONE... ANYONE? I ask with no disrespect at all, only out of a sense of genuine bafflement! Confused

Nope, as far as main forum is concerned no one is happy except the phangirls enjoying ASR bashing Shyam. But may be the TRP aunties may love this. This is what keeps them hooked on the show. The villian trying out to hurt the naive wife, his brother-in-law or his wife and I do sense this story being dragged for at least 2-3 weeks. I think the past behind Garima and Dadi is now on back burner and so there would be simple re-marriage and that's it and we are back to pre-kidnapping time. Shyam enjoying lusting after Khushi, Anjali saying "aap bhi na"  and Arnav not able to do anything. I want to detox from this serial for 2-3 weeks and they better show something intelligent by then.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-zainah09showstruckNewbiesoapfanipkbs

Sahana2 Senior Member
Sahana2
Sahana2

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Sari and the SGs ,

Lovely takes from all of you. 

I am already in detox mode and till now it is working really well.  

Like Ratna , Joey ,Shwetha and Sheila pointed out, CVs have assumed that their viewers have no IQ. Several glaring bloopers all with the intent to being Shyam back into RM. 

Does it have to be this dramatic and cruel? Isn't there any other way out?

I'll probably be tuning in when they unravel the past but for now it is intermission for me. 

Doc/Zinny - I had to strain my ears / turn up the volume to follow BS' dialogues today. Can someone please give him this valuable feedback? His Hindi diction is better but messes up completely when he tries to put on that accent.  Isn't it table stakes that an actor has good diction? 

Anyway , don't want to bring the HG down with my negativity.

Will always enjoy reading everyone's posts here at the HG regardless of whether I'm enjoying the show or not. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-maaloodocgirljoenet1234howcomezainah09premparbatshowstruck--Sari--sbk2ipkbsNewbiesoapfan

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">Sahelis, kostin for those who step out of the hangout's safe virtual walls, how is this stuff playing out in the forum? Normally I'm a content frog in the hangout well, but I'm curious if this OTT melodrama is working for SOMEONE... ANYONE? I ask with no disrespect at all, only out of a sense of genuine bafflement!Confused</font>

Die hard ASR fans, die hard Khushi fans and die hard IPK fans-all are on the same boat. Tired of Shyam winning, tired of Anjali whining, tired of Dadi and furious over the fact that the love story has turned around to be about Shyam and that too just when the marriage track started. Actually now it should be called bring Shyam back track.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-maaloodocgirljoenet1234zainah09soapsudspremparbatNewbiesoapfansbk2ipkbs

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
@ sari: Just read ur post...agree totally...the problem is that they are showing everyone else on this show as totally stupid and sometimes beyond stupid...all except Shyam...and all this to further Shyam's villainy...to what end...we already know the man is not human and will not stop at anything...what more do they need us to know...? Its time that they showed the blinkers coming off for Anji, ASR being smarter or as smart as Shyam and Khushi not succumbing...I am very worried about Khushi...I fear they they r gonna have her convince Arnav to let Shyam back in and I would absolutely hate for her to be so gullible again...is it not time to turn this around and show the hero being one-step ahead of the villain...rather than the villain outsmarting everyone all the time...we have already had enough of that...it gets sick and wearing after a while...where is the contest if its a walkover for the villain every time and the hero is nowhere in the fight?...I thought the villain has to be smart for the hero to be a hero and not to have an easy victory...but here...I think I am beginning to rant so better stop...

Off to read the rest...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

cela-Maggie-maaloozainah09docgirljoenet1234--Sari--showstruckNewbiesoapfansbk2ipkbs

Go to top