Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Say NO to cruelty! (Page 52)

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru_rox

Aman ji toh forgot about the dhol walas on the sangeet dance, Akshay Dogra remembered ki the Dholis are not playing & then called them ShockedLOL
Satyanaash!D'oh
I guess by the same token they 'forget' to tell the actors that they need to bring out their best? seems to be happening a lot lately.
@Sari - I guess I was disqualified the minute I decided to watch a desi daily soap! You are still holding hope on the whole "leads" fiasco? SKD say bahir nikalo Sari. Shyamli - the new lead pair in town. Gautam Bhaiyya khud ki nahi suntay, aap ki kiya sunay gai?
I just have a simple kostin: If all this negativity was a TRP ploy, why haven't the numbers increased? If it wasn't for TRP, then who the f**k watches this kinda crap? No one and I repeat no one wants to see this much doom and gloom in the name of entertainment. Real life is inundated with non-stop, gut wrenching drama. A 20-minute escapism does not call for the same.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausam-Pallavi-soapsudsshowstruckparu_rox--Sari--

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged

LOL Joey I was so caught up on their awesome offscreen chemistry ... yeh sab toh dhyaan hi nahi raha LOL

Waise bhi I blame the directors more for this issue. It is their job to extract the best out of the actors. Ab Aman ji was directing the day I had gone there. Aman ji toh forgot about the dhol walas on the sangeet dance, Akshay Dogra remembered ki the Dholis are not playing & then called them ShockedLOL

@bold - so I was right; he is learning on the job...How many of us have that luxury...This is the #1 channel and close to prime time...No second chances here...The directors inexperience shows especially w/BS. He isn't acting to his full potential...

That scene yest when Khushi tries to instill confidence in him had so much potential for both & both fell far short...Instead the focus was on the thappad...Which I could care less...I prefer a smart lead who outsmarts the villain rather than the cliched punches...
Once in a while the feel good punches are a good watch but not a 360...that didn't work for me...

Edited by --Sari-- - 05 September 2012 at 7:58am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-Hriju321joenet1234soapsudsshowstruckparu_rox

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

"haatho mai haan mere haatho mai...likh ke mehandi se sajna ka naam...

todays hint..."

Sounds wonderful nai?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausamashwink630IFoverrated-Pallavi-Hriju321showstruckPr1yanka

IFoverrated Goldie
IFoverrated
IFoverrated

Barun BFF goli for today." haatho mai haan mere haatho mai...likh ke mehandi se sajna ka naam...
Seems like she hasnt visited ipkknd page.They already have spelled out Wed and Thursday episodes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruckipkbs

IFoverrated Goldie
IFoverrated
IFoverrated

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

todays hint..."

Sounds wonderful nai?

Humari tuning ham nahin todenge.Not like our ODCLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkbs

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Aman ji toh forgot about the dhol walas on the sangeet dance, Akshay Dogra remembered ki the Dholis are not playing & then called them ShockedLOL
Satyanaash!D'oh
I guess by the same token they 'forget' to tell the actors that they need to bring out their best? seems to be happening a lot lately.
@Sari - I guess I was disqualified the minute I decided to watch a desi daily soap! You are still holding hope on the whole "leads" fiasco? SKD say bahir nikalo Sari. Shyamli - the new lead pair in town. Gautam Bhaiyya khud ki nahi suntay, aap ki kiya sunay gai?
I just have a simple kostin: If all this negativity was a TRP ploy, why haven't the numbers increased? If it wasn't for TRP, then who the f**k watches this kinda crap? No one and I repeat no one wants to see this much doom and gloom in the name of entertainment. Real life is inundated with non-stop, gut wrenching drama. A 20-minute escapism does not call for the same.

Kaha ka SKD...SKD tho history...Ab AD is SKD...EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

@bold - The competition has a better negative plot, more realistic? BV is winning because of a strong issue based drama. Here what is the issue? We know there is past but how long has it been a dangling carrot? The story is stuck for months...6 month contract ended, but we don't what the conclusion was...

Every track is half-hearted mess...Redemption dikne ko mila? Guilt & sorry was for 4-6 mins total but the torture to the girl was 6 months...Does it add up? They were in a rush, Shyam ko waapas laana tha...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IF_Rocks-Pallavi-joenet1234showstruckipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged

todays hint..."

Sounds wonderful nai?

Yup, goes with the spoiler pic we saw earlier. Looks like a good episode minus Shyam's plotting. Was just discussing this in the crooner, another thing that would help is if the PH lays off promoting Shyam and/or Anjali in the precap. Tuesday's precap worked because Shyam and Arnav were shown coming face to face so it gave viewers something to look forward to but who will tune in tonight if they see Shyam once again being able to enter RM without being caught??? Arnav and Khushi should've been promoted in the precap or a preview from the blast of the past

Edited by .Mandy. - 05 September 2012 at 8:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruckPr1yankaipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AM2011

todays hint..."

Sounds wonderful nai?

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Humari tuning ham nahin todenge.Not like our ODCLOL</font>

Of course Amy LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverrated

Go to top