Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Say NO to cruelty! (Page 50)

IFoverrated Goldie
IFoverrated
IFoverrated

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru_rox

Originally posted by --Sari--

[QUOTE=paru_rox]
Can we at least have the chemistry back ... I will make my peace with the torture inflicted on my nerves by Jhalli & Daiyya ho. I will even try to bear *shudder* Deadly Dadi if the director can just get the leads to burn the screen again.

Not Just the chemistry Paru...Khushi has to stand by her man for me, bas...Kuch zyaada maang liya kya? Confused What is the point of all the growth they showed since the kidnapping?

Paru jee

U know how our pheelings are on same page in chemistry case.
I think it is more to us because we keep comparing episodes to earlier charm of IPK which is wrong as initial phases of attraction and acknowlegenent of those feelings will be shown differently by actors.
As phases of love has grown up to  its acknowledgement stage then chemitry will come out differently on screen. Thats why it looked less intense than earlier episodes as relationship has changed between leads now.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsparu_roxNewbiesoapfanipkbs

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged

That seems to be the only defense they have...LOL Our educational background doesn't count, it is acquired knowledge...We need a higher IQ level to get this soap...ROFL
Hain? So are you suggesting I withdraw my MENSA application? Confused
@Biraj - that certain someone is having the last laugh at all this. A complete disregard for the viewers and that too with a very chauvinistic and callous attitude. For someone who thrives on kitchen politics, this certain someone is unable to get the TRPs up, so clearly something isn't working. But what do I know? I am just a mid-life crisis stricken woman.
@paru - ladki! you had the perfect chance to ask them about the chemistry but you were tongue-tied, ab bhukto! LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-soapsudsparu_rox--Sari--Newbiesoapfanipkbs

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by paru_rox

Can we at least have the chemistry back ... I will make my peace with the torture inflicted on my nerves by Jhalli & Daiyya ho. I will even try to bear *shudder* Deadly Dadi if the director can just get the leads to burn the screen again.

Not Just the chemistry Paru...Khushi has to stand by her man for me, bas...Kuch zyaada maang liya kya? Confused What is the point of all the growth they showed since the kidnapping?

Chemistry is there Sari, Paru it is the lack of focus on their track that is the problem. We should get more than a 5 minute scene devoted solely to them.

I totally agree about Khushi needing to stand by Arnav, this is exactly why I do not like the idea of Khushi being the one to bring Shyam back it just does not work for many reasons.

For me the chemistry has taken a nose dive for some time now ... I still get goosebumps while watching Diwali, Nainital, mud-in-the-eyes or the fairy lights scenes ... but now its just not the same.

The way I see it, either get the crackling chemistry back else at least show some happy moments in the show. All the rona dhona & the torture "to & by" Jhalli is just grating.

IFoverratedsoapsudsNewbiesoapfanipkbs

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ipkbs

Just looked at the trp chart.
0.1 difference between bv and dabh.
can bv take over dabh next week so they begin to promote ipk alongside dabh to get the spot back..

I like the way you think Ippy. It really annoys me that DABH is promoted so heavily as compared to the other SP shows.

Promo isn't the only thing that would help IPKKND though, heavy focus on Arnav and Khushi is what would really give the show the boost it needs. Ratings would skyrocket in no time.

@red -- I concur ... if both are done, the TRP's would definitely zoom up.

IFoverratedsoapsudsNewbiesoapfanipkbs

IFoverrated Goldie
IFoverrated
IFoverrated

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

can bv take over dabh next week so they begin to promote ipk alongside dabh to get the spot back..

I like the way you think Ippy. It really annoys me that DABH is promoted so heavily as compared to the other SP shows.
Promo isn't the only thing that would help IPKKND though, heavy focus on Arnav and Khushi is what would really give the show the boost it needs. Ratings would skyrocket in no time.

if they show a tiny 10sec rabba ve the audience will tune in asap, it wouldn't even need to be related to the story. Or if they want to promote the story, they could show khushi and arnav together fighting dis battles. How hard would it be?
So I'd rather bv takes over the top spot. Fayda for ipk because they need to steal viewers from the 8 pm slot..

With Khushi returning to RM soon, they should promote these two fighting against Shyam together it would click with viewers and give the TRPs a boost. I would love to see this, CVs would have a sure shot winner on their hands

They should act as if they are not together and play shyam ... that would be the best !

Its better if they show it in this manner rather than Khushi jee acting up on her sacrificial goat syndrome (read 505 ways of becoming Indian vahu By Scheming parivaar channel) and coming up with this great idea of shyamu Vapa Aao and joining hands with dadi jee.

Cretive team Let that woman think for herself once in her lifetime.
And this fact comes more into play as that  man has not even harassed her tried to kill her but also her dearest hubby jee.

soapsudsparu_rox.Mandy.ipkbs

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged

We need only A-K as the center of the story for the TRPs... promotions should be to woo back all the people who left during comedy and kidnapping and now DKL.. so they should be zabardast!

Completely agree now if only the PH could see things this way

Who will bell this cat?

It would just lead to a "Dekhna hai toh Dekho" 360 Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsNewbiesoapfanipkbs

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged

With Khushi returning to RM soon, they should promote these two fighting against Shyam together it would click with viewers and give the TRPs a boost. I would love to see this, CVs would have a sure shot winner on their hands

1. Key is Anji needs to be a parallel track not the main track.
  2. Leads should be leads.
  3. Make it a issue based drama not cruelty based. Evil may bring in audience but it is short lived. Nobody can watch evil on a daily basis, maybe only Abhaas....Not even his mother likes him in this role...LOL Gautam bhaiyya, suna aapne?
  4. Give at least the leads some brains, pea brains hi sahi...Takkar baraabar ka hona chahiye at least with the men. Normally Villain is with the muscle, lead is with the brain but yaha pe sab ulta...LOL Yaha pe bhi former is true... it was hilarious watching a skinny BS punching the dhadiya yest...ROFL

Bahut zyaada maang liya but that is the ticket to higher TRP's.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-Hriju321joenet1234soapsudsparu_roxNewbiesoapfanipkbs

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

That seems to be the only defense they have...LOL Our educational background doesn't count, it is acquired knowledge...We need a higher IQ level to get this soap...ROFL
Hain? So are you suggesting I withdraw my MENSA application? Confused
@Biraj - that certain someone is having the last laugh at all this. A complete disregard for the viewers and that too with a very chauvinistic and callous attitude. For someone who thrives on kitchen politics, this certain someone is unable to get the TRPs up, so clearly something isn't working. But what do I know? I am just a mid-life crisis stricken woman.
@paru - ladki! you had the perfect chance to ask them about the chemistry but you were tongue-tied, ab bhukto! LOL

Tongue tied or was it salivating?LOL Kya zaroorat hai application ki, tum abhi se disqualified...LOL

joenet1234soapsudsparu_roxipkbs

Go to top