Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Say NO to cruelty! (Page 5)

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Sahelis, kostin for those who step out of the hangout's safe virtual walls, how is this stuff playing out in the forum? Normally I'm a content frog in the hangout well, but I'm curious if this OTT melodrama is working for SOMEONE... ANYONE? I ask with no disrespect at all, only out of a sense of genuine bafflement! Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SoShy-Maggie-joenet1234howcomezainah09ipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docgirl

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">Sahelis, kostin for those who step out of the hangout's safe virtual walls, how is this stuff playing out in the forum? Normally I'm a content frog in the hangout well, but I'm curious if this OTT melodrama is working for SOMEONE... ANYONE? I ask with no disrespect at all, only out of a sense of genuine bafflement!Confused</font>

Some are rebelling, some have accepted and some are plain confused...

It's a nightmare out there.   Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirljoenet1234howcomezainah09

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

And the latest ,  the intent to hurt Arnav where it hurts the most ' his Di.  And the most creative way  is yet again to make Anji and her brother look weak.  Not a single question is asked as to the events that preceded her fall or her injured foot  or who invited Shayam to the  hospital . Not a single intelligent question but silly contrived drama to cause genuine repulsion.

I honestly expected Arnav to look into how she fell and try to piece the puzzle together...but then again  never did think he had much of a Shaatir dimag...even then lets see if they address her fall in tomorrows episode...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-maaloopremparbatsbk2

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged

Rant #2, feel free to skip...LOL

Shweta, Doc, Zu Joey – Looks like we are all on the same page…Enough already….What I am upset is the pathetic portrayal of Anjali and Khushi and tonight I sensed Khushi yet again going down that path. I hope my gut feeling is wrong….But time and again, she takes one for either ASR or Shyam…..To glorify the villain and the male lead….

Khushi could have had some powerful dialogues today but she was neglected for thappad gate...That promise dialogue was weak and barely made sense...both Anji & she end up cupping Arnav's face….That irritates me no end. Dumbed down to a point of no return….

I don't care much for Anjali's character as such. She was destroyed a long time ago….Every woman has a 6th sense when it comes to their spouse…This one doesn't seem to have the other 5 either…LOLBut what I care about is showing women in a poor light...Ek baar nahi, humesha….Every woman on the show with the exception of maybe mami is portrayed as downright stupid….

Don't get me started on dadi, she leads the pack of women w/no brains…..LOLAll this for Shyam's grand entry….He is already in & out of RM, so what is this obsession with living there? He is in control of the place w/o living there; it doesn't make sense why he is obsessing over it.

ASR seemed to smell something but tomorrow he will conveniently forget just like they forgot the glass shards, the kidnapping, the cameras, the electrician background check…Everything conveniently forgotten….Evidence naam ki cheez hi nahi hai….

Like Joey said even a 5th grader wouldn't buy this….It is a fun watch if it is a battle of equals but this one sided battle is not perking my interest….How long are we laying the ground work? We are just going in circles and 360's….The creativity has come to a screeching halt….  

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

newipkkJordinSahana2IF_RocksSoShy-Maggie-Moksha51maaloozainah09Hriju321joenet1234howcomedocgirlpremparbatserialwatcher16sbk2PSharadaNewbiesoapfanipkbs

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joenet1234

Abhaas had me laughing hysterically at his crying. I was supposed to cringe at his two-face, conniving, menacing acts but I was reduced to laughter, what does that tell ya? If the dude can't cry, don't make him. Tell him to emote via expressions, it is called method acting. At least during kidnapping the guy was looking the part, you tell him to shave and buff up and now he is unpleasant on the eyes AND the ears. Why this kolaveri? Saving grace - he made me laugh out loud. His tactics might be juvenile and childish but at least he is successful unlike some "other" guy who is lately all talk and very little show. He is the real shaatir brain, successfully executing all this plans, getting under everyone's skin and he did all that after he managed to get married with proper riti-riwaj, did the deed and planted the seed. The other guy... well, he is still mumbling and fumbling. The resident aatma does not like backless cholis and doris! What the friggity frak!

Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-joenet1234ipkbs

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Hug

Bookmarking for later. Traveling...
Yet to read...but they better have a very good explanation for Shyam's psychopathic behaviour...the man has no humanity in him...he felt not a twinge or remorse or guilt for killing his own child and on the contrary turned it back on Anji...he is darker than dark now...totally black...and at the end if they show this all about money or revenge on ASR and Khushi for the recent past...thenAngry...I hope they know where they are going with this...That Shyam is going to win for now is a given...esp since no one on this show is in any hurry to send him anywhere...but it is going to make for very unpleasant stomach-churning kind of viewing...so I hope they play this very very carefully...
And I just don't want Khushi to have any part in getting Shyam back...not even for Di's sake as she is likely to believe...plzz...Khushi more than anyone else in the family knows what lengths he can go to...and knows he is homicidal...she saw him leave her to die and be ready to kill Arnav...a man who can do that can't have any redeeming qualities...don't u forget that Khushi!...and having him around Anji will not help her but only endanger her more...not just physically but emotionally as well... hope Khushi understands that when Dadi's emotional blackmail is at work...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-maaloodocgirljoenet1234zainah09--Sari--serialwatcher16Newbiesoapfanipkbs

Mepharm IF-Rockerz
Mepharm
Mepharm

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Be back later

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie---Sari--

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged

Hello SG's. Today's episode got me crash landing back to earth after the episode yesterday.Angry Doc, thanks for the heads up and my feelings were pretty much the same.

My 3 min and the only takeaway was the beautiful shot of Khushi's hands encompassing Arnav's, in his moment of vulnerability - talking to him about destiny and how some happenings cannot be changed. He listens, accepts the frailty of his past thinking and allows her to lead him back to Anjali's room. A huge step for ASR who realizes that Khushi is indeed his soulmate at every level right from sharing the good times to his deepest insecurities and fears.

Then came the ASR's gauntlet to the family members that Shyam will not be allowed back into the house and I thought, here comes
Satyanash in a jiffy  to test the trust that was just built.D'oh The CV's will maintain ASR's character and he will not ask Shyam back, so the axe will fall on Khushi to do the needful because of Di's state. At this point I do not care about the gaping loopholes in the script as to how no one talks about Anji's foot injury, unnecessary build up for Shyam's walk into the hall of shame - all I care about is a stronger Khushi.

I would really detest if CV's take the predictable turn of making Khushi the scape goat again. Here is a place where Gul's googly is very much needed. Surprise us Gul, for the fellow sisterhood who have stood with IPK through its best and worst patches.

The other thought process as I am typing this up is if ASR and Khushi argue because of her involvement in Shyam's return, I will be glad that the focus is back on Arhi. Lets face it, it does not look like Anji is changing in the near future Confused

Off to read takes from page 1.

Edited by savvy05 - 04 September 2012 at 7:13pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

JordinMoksha51-Maggie-maaloodocgirlHriju321joenet1234zainah09premparbat--Sari--sbk2Newbiesoapfanipkbs

Go to top