Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Say NO to cruelty! (Page 49)

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by paru_rox

Can we at least have the chemistry back ... I will make my peace with the torture inflicted on my nerves by Jhalli & Daiyya ho. I will even try to bear *shudder* Deadly Dadi if the director can just get the leads to burn the screen again.

Not Just the chemistry Paru...Khushi has to stand by her man for me, bas...Kuch zyaada maang liya kya? Confused What is the point of all the growth they showed since the kidnapping?

Chemistry is there Sari, Paru it is the lack of focus on their track that is the problem. We should get more than a 5 minute scene devoted solely to them.

I totally agree about Khushi needing to stand by Arnav, this is exactly why I do not like the idea of Khushi being the one to bring Shyam back it just does not work for many reasons.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverrated--Sari--soapsudsparu_roxNewbiesoapfanipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by ipkbs

Just looked at the trp chart.
0.1 difference between bv and dabh.
can bv take over dabh next week so they begin to promote ipk alongside dabh to get the spot back..

I like the way you think Ippy. It really annoys me that DABH is promoted so heavily as compared to the other SP shows.
Promo isn't the only thing that would help IPKKND though, heavy focus on Arnav and Khushi is what would really give the show the boost it needs. Ratings would skyrocket in no time.

if they show a tiny 10sec rabba ve the audience will tune in asap, it wouldn't even need to be related to the story. Or if they want to promote the story, they could show khushi and arnav together fighting dis battles. How hard would it be?
So I'd rather bv takes over the top spot. Fayda for ipk because they need to steal viewers from the 8 pm slot..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverratedparu_roxNewbiesoapfan

.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

can bv take over dabh next week so they begin to promote ipk alongside dabh to get the spot back..

I like the way you think Ippy. It really annoys me that DABH is promoted so heavily as compared to the other SP shows.

Promo isn't the only thing that would help IPKKND though, heavy focus on Arnav and Khushi is what would really give the show the boost it needs. Ratings would skyrocket in no time.

We need only A-K as the center of the story for the TRPs... promotions should be to woo back all the people who left during comedy and kidnapping and now DKL.. so they should be zabardast!

Completely agree now if only the PH could see things this way

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverratedparu_roxNewbiesoapfanipkbs

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged

We need only A-K as the center of the story for the TRPs... promotions should be to woo back all the people who left during comedy and kidnapping and now DKL.. so they should be zabardast!

Completely agree now if only the PH could see things this way

Who will bell this cat?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverratedparu_roxipkbs

IFoverrated Goldie
IFoverrated
IFoverrated

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by AM2011

Young Garima looks beautiful

Looks like the velvet obsession continues...

Garimaji looks beautiful. 

So today we might get to see her FB with dadi in the past.
[/QUOTE]
Garima jee looks like this in all her shot episodes at Crime Patrol.
This PH however brings best out of everyone.
[/QUOTE]

Hi Anu -- DP change... this is Dexter's sis  or a power puff girl?
[/QUOTE]
Hi,
Yup changed it.Penguin was there becoz it matched with my weight and cuteness but somehow was not able to bring out my true personality.

What do u think??

DeeDee and Dexter are similar to Anjie and Chotte jee

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paru_roxipkbs

Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged

Young Garima looks beautiful

Looks like the velvet obsession continues...

Garimaji looks beautiful. 

So today we might get to see her FB with dadi in the past.
Garima jee looks like this in all her shot episodes at Crime Patrol.
This PH however brings best out of everyone.
[/QUOTE]

Hi Anu -- DP change... this is Dexter's sis  or a power puff girl?
[/QUOTE]
Hi,
Yup changed it.Penguin was there becoz it matched with my weight and cuteness but somehow was not able to bring out my true personality.

What do u think??

DeeDee and Dexter are similar to Anjie and Chotte jee
[/QUOTE]

Perfect -- she spoils all his plans and his life. Waise penguin was more like Arnav ji black and white!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverrated

.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged

if they show a tiny 10sec rabba ve the audience will tune in asap, it wouldn't even need to be related to the story. Or if they want to promote the story, they could show khushi and arnav together fighting dis battles. How hard would it be?
So I'd rather bv takes over the top spot. Fayda for ipk because they need to steal viewers from the 8 pm slot..

With Khushi returning to RM soon, they should promote these two fighting against Shyam together it would click with viewers and give the TRPs a boost. I would love to see this, CVs would have a sure shot winner on their hands

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsipkbs

Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged

With Khushi returning to RM soon, they should promote these two fighting against Shyam together it would click with viewers and give the TRPs a boost. I would love to see this, CVs would have a sure shot winner on their hands

They should act as if they are not together and play shyam ... that would be the best !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-IFoverratedparu_roxipkbs

Go to top