Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Say NO to cruelty! (Page 47)

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

I'm interested to see what CVs show from Garima's perspective, hoping they show it is a MU or that there is more to it than Arnav knows. I just don't think Garima is the other woman so to speak, doubt Shashi would have married her or support her now had that been the case.

Sari I would love the return of Manorama Bond, at least her character would be put to good use and we would see her being the protective mother she is fighting to expose him. It would be completely in character for her to do. Definately one way to help give this show the boost it needs

I don't want Khushi fighting for Shyam's entry either, I want it to be all Anjali and Dadi's doing.

Manorama Bond is a right sight more welcome than the combined torture of Deadly Dadi & Jhalli Dead

As far as Khushi fighting for DKL & getting Shyam back is concerned ... a gross stupidity on the part of the character shown by the CV's. Khushi is the one who has seen the length to which Shyam to go for his evil motives. Even Arnav did not see Shyam during the kidnapping, had an update from Khushi on it. She better not get selective amnesia on those events Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-soapsudsNewbiesoapfanipkbs

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru_rox

<font color="#0000CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Apparently we are playing now Tongue

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3180776</font>

yeah, the lamp, lady in the corner and the promised romance between the real leads is missing.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-joenet1234paru_roxNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

<font color="#0000CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Apparently we are playing now Tongue

yeah, the lamp, lady in the corner and the promised romance between the real leads is missing.

LOL ippy u went ahead n listed them….i lau u 

-Pallavi-paru_roxNewbiesoapfanipkbs

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged

I think they are scared of showing the leads 'burn' on the screen. I think they feel if they show them now they won't have anything to show later on. Kanjoos makki choos

Arey but aur kitna later hoga Ippy Ouch

We can count the good days Arnav & Khushi have had on our  hands. Can the PH get over their "Misery is all we have syndrome" & show a bit of lowe. Baad mein dikhayenge ke chakkar mein TRP's gir gayin aur kuch nahi hua.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsudsNewbiesoapfanipkbs

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged

Along with story , logic and common sense! Six differences!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-paru_roxipkbs

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Blast from the past is way better than the crap they show with Shyam...Torturing Anji mentally and physically on a daily basis...I accept the girl is weak and is susceptible to such treatment...There are men who did this on a daily basis too and there are women who tolerate it for whatever reasons...but why show it daily?

At least in Anji's duniya unlike other abused women, they can show it with a social message by making someone other than herself to fight for her. Maybe mami finding out what Shyam is up to...But here all women are dumb...& that I cannot buy...Time & again women have taken it to a new level, even in poverty...so I can't relate to this dumbness...

At least Khushi proved she is a normal girl, dreamily looking at her mehendi despite all this nonsense going on...Clap
I hope she doesn't fight for Shyam's entry...Puhleege...I will loose respect for the so called "creative minds"Dead

I'm interested to see what CVs show from Garima's perspective, hoping they show it is a MU or that there is more to it than Arnav knows. I just don't think Garima is the other woman so to speak, doubt Shashi would have married her or support her now had that been the case.

Sari I would love the return of Manorama Bond, at least her character would be put to good use and we would see her being the protective mother she is fighting to expose him. It would be completely in character for her to do. Definately one way to help give this show the boost it needs

I don't want Khushi fighting for Shyam's entry either, I want it to be all Anjali and Dadi's doing.

Mandy - Absolutely does not make sense for Khushi to fight for Shyam's return other than DKL. In fact, just the opposite coz she knows and has seen how dangerous he can be. Blindfolding Arnav and taking him to the jeep...Fighting with the gunda's...She has seen first hand Shyam tying her up and leaving her on the street to die a brutal death...So if they go there, it is a colossal failure in the plot. coz she should be connecting the dots and worry for Anji's safety...Let's see where they take this...

Manorama can act but is reduced to nothing...beats me...Confused Out of all the older ladies, she is the versatile one...she can be empathetic, she can be cruel, she can be nutty, she can be smart...but we see mostly nutty and cruel...Dead

Garima is just a pawn...dadi used her to hide some dark secrets...? maybe she was a informer, she told Arnav's mom w/o realizing the consequences? And indirectly responsible for the events...

Exactly Sari, Khushi has seen firsthand the type of man Shyam is so if she were shown fighting for him or believing he changed it would completely destroy her character. If CVs are shown to have Khushi side with Anjali and Dadi then I want something extreme to bring this decision on her as I cannot see her agreeing to this so easily not given what she went through or how strongly her husband feels about this

Manorama is a character we all love because of the layers to her but CVs fail to use her well. I love her during the kidnapping track and even lately where she's been shown protective of Anjali but they don't use this enough to their advantage. CVs need to involve more of their supporting cast who play just as much of an important role as Anjali did, it would definately be a positive for the show

I think so too about Garima

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paru_roxNewbiesoapfan

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Just looked at the trp chart.
0.1 difference between bv and dabh.
can bv take over dabh next week so they begin to promote ipk alongside dabh to get the spot back..

IF_Rocks-Pallavi-paru_roxNewbiesoapfan

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Can we at least have the chemistry back ... I will make my peace with the torture inflicted on my nerves by Jhalli & Daiyya ho. I will even try to bear *shudder* Deadly Dadi if the director can just get the leads to burn the screen again.

Not Just the chemistry Paru...Khushi has to stand by her man for me, bas...Kuch zyaada maang liya kya? Confused What is the point of all the growth they showed since the kidnapping?

Its still all about DKL Sari ... the lowe has been kidnapped away along with Lakshmi ji
Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-IFoverratedsoapsuds--Sari--Newbiesoapfanipkbs

Go to top