Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Say NO to cruelty! (Page 46)

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by reguser

Goodmorning/evening...Kya chal raha hai IPK nagri mein?

Shadi. Some people are happy that at least shadi is taking place, some are unhappy that no grand shadi and some are confused aatmas wondering if simple shadi was the goal, then what is the significance of marriage track Tongue

Rabba ve Sari and Pallavi... check spoiler pics and links one page back. Looks as if the blast from the past is happening... Garima and Dadi in younger avatars. Lovelyme12 has said that there will be a simple wedding that is irking the forum.

Blast from the past is way better than the crap they show with Shyam...Torturing Anji mentally and physically on a daily basis...I accept the girl is weak and is susceptible to such treatment...There are men who did this on a daily basis too and there are women who tolerate it for whatever reasons...but why show it daily?

At least in Anji's duniya unlike other abused women, they can show it with a social message by making someone other than herself to fight for her. Maybe mami finding out what Shyam is up to...But here all women are dumb...& that I cannot buy...Time & again women have taken it to a new level, even in poverty...so I can't relate to this dumbness...

At least Khushi proved she is a normal girl, dreamily looking at her mehendi despite all this nonsense going on...Clap
I hope she doesn't fight for Shyam's entry...Puhleege...I will loose respect for the so called "creative minds"Dead

Sari brace urself...coz I feel a certain someone's ego with its love for Shyam is sure taking this show down...and that ain't changing with a sharp rap on the knuckles by the powers that be.
No one is a worthy adversary for Shyam the way this is being written...and highlighted in the screenplay...dekhna hai to dekho...

hope they realize that no one wants to see so much evil on their TV sets everyday...real life has enough problems...without so much darkness in reel life too...it need not all be sunshine and light...but they are overdoing the villainy without any counter to it...its like good has no chance and no brains...evil will outsmart it everytime...sigh...sorry...the rant is still in me...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-joenet1234paru_rox--Sari--Newbiesoapfan

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru_rox

Apparently we are playing now Tongue

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3180776

ROFL

Nothing left to say about the show I guess...
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-soapsuds

Hriju321 IF-Dazzler
Hriju321
Hriju321

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged

Shadi. Some people are happy that at least shadi is taking place, some are unhappy that no grand shadi and some are confused aatmas wondering if simple shadi was the goal, then what is the significance of marriage track Tongue

Rabba ve Sari and Pallavi... check spoiler pics and links one page back. Looks as if the blast from the past is happening... Garima and Dadi in younger avatars. Lovelyme12 has said that there will be a simple wedding that is irking the forum.

Blast from the past is way better than the crap they show with Shyam...Torturing Anji mentally and physically on a daily basis...I accept the girl is weak and is susceptible to such treatment...There are men who did this on a daily basis too and there are women who tolerate it for whatever reasons...but why show it daily?

At least in Anji's duniya unlike other abused women, they can show it with a social message by making someone other than herself to fight for her. Maybe mami finding out what Shyam is up to...But here all women are dumb...& that I cannot buy...Time & again women have taken it to a new level, even in poverty...so I can't relate to this dumbness...

At least Khushi proved she is a normal girl, dreamily looking at her mehendi despite all this nonsense going on...Clap
I hope she doesn't fight for Shyam's entry...Puhleege...I will loose respect for the so called "creative minds"Dead

It is indeed a torture to see women potrayed as dumb and brainless in IPK where the producer with the vision is a woman herself. Anjali's character has been butchered beyond redemption...initially I had loved her bond with Arnav and her believing nature, but there is a limit to one's idiocy.She never ever picked up the clues of her husband's treachery where even a common illiterate gaon ki gori would have done. The miscarraige fiasco was aimed at garnering the audience's sympathy but I'm sorry to say..I did not feel much as I was frustrated with her actions.Which pregnant woman will walk on the glass shards for the second time...why did she not stop to clean her wounds...why did she not call for help...did she behave responsibly towards the baby...for me it is a big no.
I had some faith in Manorama mami during the kidnapping/manorama bond stuff but that too went down the drain.
Nani in the initial days was a true matriarch...nowadays reduced to cowering in front of dadi
Payal...the less said the better...cannot even complete her sentences...
Dadi,...full of self grandeur...cannot differntiate between right and wrong..does not even take the initiative to find out the truth...
Garima...cowering...
Buaji...better than the rest...lets see how it proceeds.

Khushi---my favourite,destiny's child with spunk,true goodness of heart. I just have one request for the CVs...please please don't mess with her character as she is the half that makes ASR whole...if ASR is the apple of Gul's eyes then Khushi must be the true Raizada/Mallik consort.

Edited by Hriju321 - 05 September 2012 at 6:29am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-soapsudsparu_rox--Sari--Newbiesoapfan

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by .Sama.

Originally posted by sugar_babe

Originally posted by showstruck

so trp is crawling up in a snail's pace...they messed up after the wedding going a comic way and dragging the MU track.

CVs need to realize while its good their TRPs are steady they are capable of so much more. This is a show that used to consistently be in the top 5 with ratings 3.0 or higher, its time they return to that by focusing on Arnav and Khushi because those two are their biggest TRP gainers. If they focus on their love story, their fighting this battle together then they are guaranteed higher TRPs

They jumped to a 3.6 the day Arnav and Khushi met post kidnapping. And they fell the moment they went the "re-negotiated" so called "Anjali Di ki liye" track...

This is so f***** up! There I said it.

more than taking that route making a clear statement in media that DKS is a parallel leads fancy renegotiation did it &cast and crew confirming it din't help the matter either.

This is where PH screwed up instead of calming fans down they only enraged fans more by saying this was always supposed to be DKS which could not be further from truth since right up until the kidnapping track it was solely Arnav and Khushi's story with the supporting characters playing supporting roles. I just saw the TRP breakdown, Wednesday's episode was the highest but the rest of the week was a rollercoaster ride. PH fails to see that the track focusing on Anjali is not clicking with viewers. Viewers want Arnav and Khushi back and one would think PH would want this show back on top considering its immense popularity worldwide. They can promote their other shows as much as they want but none have come close to the popularity of IPKKND so they should not neglect it.

IMO the PH has failed to work on something major  -- the "Feel Good" factor of the show. The TRP's jumped up post kidnapping was coz finally the viewers were sure that they would get some much coveted happiness in the Arnav-Khushi equation. That finally the leads would take their relationship forward & be happy for sometime atleast.
Instead what we got was an extended version of Jhalli all wilted & wallowing in self pity with the entire khandaan swarming over to her like bees to nectar. Where is the happiness? Admitted we need the drama and the gham but is a little bit of Khushi too much to ask for Ouch

Earlier with all that happening in the show whether Shyam's evil intentions towards Khushi, his attempts to murder Shashi Babua or his bigamy ... there were feel-good moments with the leads oozing chemistry; brilliant direction giving us a lead couple who would scorch the screen even when they were at their bitterest.

Can we at least have the chemistry back ... I will make my peace with the torture inflicted on my nerves by Jhalli & Daiyya ho. I will even try to bear *shudder* Deadly Dadi if the director can just get the leads to burn the screen again.

PS -- Thoughts might be disconnected coz am working on sumthing alongside ... just had to get it out.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-Hriju321joenet1234soapsuds--Sari--Newbiesoapfan

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapsuds

Sari brace urself...coz I feel a certain someone's ego with its love for Shyam is sure taking this show down...and that ain't changing with a sharp rap on the knuckles by the powers that be.
No one is a worthy adversary for Shyam the way this is being written...and highlighted in the screenplay...dekhna hai to dekho...

hope they realize that no one wants to see so much evil on their TV sets everyday...real life has enough problems...without so much darkness in reel life too...it need not all be sunshine and light...but they are overdoing the villainy without any counter to it...its like good has no chance and no brains...evil will outsmart it everytime...sigh...sorry...the rant is still in me...

Biraj - so right... what do we know? Only the "gyani's" understand the plot...We are 1-dimensional and good at what we do but making and understanding a run of the mill soap, only a handful of people get it...It isn't us...ROFL

That seems to be the only defense they have...LOL Our educational background doesn't count, it is acquired knowledge...We need a higher IQ level to get this soap...ROFL

-Pallavi-Hriju321joenet1234soapsudsparu_roxNewbiesoapfan

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hriju321

It is indeed a torture to see women potrayed as dumb and brainless in IPK where the producer with the vision is a woman herself. Anjali's character has been butchered beyond redemption...initially I had loved her bond with Arnav and her believing nature, but there is a limit to one's idiocy.She never ever picked up the clues of her husband's treachery where even a common illiterate gaon ki gori would have done. The miscarraige fiasco was aimed at garnering the audience's sympathy but I'm sorry to say..I did not feel much as I was frustrated with her actions.Which pregnant woman will walk on the glass shards for the second time...why did she not stop to clean her wounds...why did she not call for help...did she behave responsibly towards the baby...for me it is a big no.
I had some faith in Manorama mami during the kidnapping/manorama bond stuff but that too went down the drain.
Nani in the initial days was a true matriarch...nowadays reduced to cowering in front of dadi
Payal...the less said the better...cannot even complete her sentences...
Dadi,...full of self grandeur...cannot differntiate between right and wrong..does not even take the initiative to find out the truth...
Garima...cowering...
Buaji...better than the rest...lets see how it proceeds.

Khushi---my favourite,destiny's child with spunk,true goodness of heart. I just have one request for the CVs...please please don't mess with her character as she is the half that makes ASR whole...if ASR is the apple of Gul's eyes then Khushi must be the true Raizada/Mallik consort.

I am afraid Khushi is also going to be sacrificed at the altar of Shyam...I hope I am wrong...but if Khushi prevails upon on ASR to let Shyam return or even attempts to do so...then there is no hope left for this show...Khushi of all the people in RM/GH knows first hand exactly what Shyam is capable of...how ruthless he can be and the lengths and depths he can go to...she has been eyewitness to it during the kidnapping track...if after all that Khushi is still gullible...then there is no help for Khushi...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-Hriju321paru_roxNewbiesoapfan

ipkbs IF-Sizzlerz
ipkbs
ipkbs

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by .Sama.

Originally posted by sugar_babe

Originally posted by showstruck

so trp is crawling up in a snail's pace...they messed up after the wedding going a comic way and dragging the MU track.

CVs need to realize while its good their TRPs are steady they are capable of so much more. This is a show that used to consistently be in the top 5 with ratings 3.0 or higher, its time they return to that by focusing on Arnav and Khushi because those two are their biggest TRP gainers. If they focus on their love story, their fighting this battle together then they are guaranteed higher TRPs

They jumped to a 3.6 the day Arnav and Khushi met post kidnapping. And they fell the moment they went the "re-negotiated" so called "Anjali Di ki liye" track...

This is so f***** up! There I said it.

more than taking that route making a clear statement in media that DKS is a parallel leads fancy renegotiation did it &cast and crew confirming it din't help the matter either.

This is where PH screwed up instead of calming fans down they only enraged fans more by saying this was always supposed to be DKS which could not be further from truth since right up until the kidnapping track it was solely Arnav and Khushi's story with the supporting characters playing supporting roles. I just saw the TRP breakdown, Wednesday's episode was the highest but the rest of the week was a rollercoaster ride. PH fails to see that the track focusing on Anjali is not clicking with viewers. Viewers want Arnav and Khushi back and one would think PH would want this show back on top considering its immense popularity worldwide. They can promote their other shows as much as they want but none have come close to the popularity of IPKKND so they should not neglect it.

<font color="#0000CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">
IMO the PH has failed to work on something major -- the "Feel Good" factor of the show. The TRP's jumped up post kidnapping was coz finally the viewers were sure that they would get some much coveted happiness in the Arnav-Khushi equation. That finally the leads would take their relationship forward & be happy for sometime atleast.
Instead what we got was an extended version of Jhalli all wilted & wallowing in self pity with the entire khandaan swarming over to her like bees to nectar. Where is the happiness? Admitted we need the drama and the gham but is a little bit of Khushi too much to ask for Ouch

Earlier with all that happening in the show whether Shyam's evil intentions towards Khushi, his attempts to murder Shashi Babua or his bigamy ... there were feel-good moments with the leads oozing chemistry; brilliant direction giving us a lead couple who would scorch the screen even when they were at their bitterest.

Can we at least have the chemistry back ... I will make my peace with the torture inflicted on my nerves by Jhalli & Daiyya ho. I will even try to bear *shudder* Deadly Dadi if the director can just get the leads to burn the screen again.

PS -- Thoughts might be disconnected coz am working on sumthing alongside ... just had to get it out.
</font>

I think they are scared of showing the leads 'burn' on the screen. I think they feel if they show them now they won't have anything to show later on. Kanjoos makki choos

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-paru_roxNewbiesoapfan

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged

Not Just the chemistry Paru...Khushi has to stand by her man for me, bas...Kuch zyaada maang liya kya? Confused What is the point of all the growth they showed since the kidnapping?

-Pallavi-joenet1234soapsudsparu_roxNewbiesoapfanipkbs

Go to top