Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Say NO to cruelty! (Page 44)

-Pallavi- Goldie
-Pallavi-
-Pallavi-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Goodmorning/evening...Kya chal raha hai IPK nagri mein?

Shadi. Some people are happy that at least shadi is taking place, some are unhappy that no grand shadi and some are confused aatmas wondering if simple shadi was the goal, then what is the significance of marriage track Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sari--soapsudsPr1yanka

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reguser

Shadi. Some people are happy that at least shadi is taking place, some are unhappy that no grand shadi and some are confused aatmas wondering if simple shadi was the goal, then what is the significance of marriage track Tongue

Rabba ve Sari and Pallavi... check spoiler pics and links one page back. Looks as if the blast from the past is happening... Garima and Dadi in younger avatars. Lovelyme12 has said that there will be a simple wedding that is irking the forum.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-

-Pallavi- Goldie
-Pallavi-
-Pallavi-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by Hriju321

Young Garima looks beautiful

Looks like the velvet obsession continues...

Garimaji looks beautiful. 

So today we might get to see her FB with dadi in the past.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mandy.Newbiesoapfan

-Pallavi- Goldie
-Pallavi-
-Pallavi-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged

Rabba ve Sari and Pallavi... check spoiler pics and links one page back. Looks as if the blast from the past is happening... Garima and Dadi in younger avatars. Lovelyme12 has said that there will be a simple wedding that is irking the forum.

I guess still there is time for dadi-Garima face off. It could be Garima's flashback. 

Not to worry about simple wedding. Khushi was too much obsessed about marriage. So she got 1 hate marriage, 1 adhoora phere on the terrace, 1 simple marriage and in future a (or many) grand marriage(s).
As long she is getting married to Arnav, we have no issues. Let them marry any number of times. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapsuds

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged

Velvet was in fashion 14 years back too I guess!

-Pallavi-.Mandy.

-Pallavi- Goldie
-Pallavi-
-Pallavi-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged

Velvet was in fashion 14 years back too I guess!

Malliks fall for velvets and bright colors. They are like Spanish bulls LOL

Hriju321Newbiesoapfan

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Sama.

Originally posted by sugar_babe

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by showstruck

so trp is crawling up in a snail's pace...they messed up after the wedding going a comic way and dragging the MU track.

CVs need to realize while its good their TRPs are steady they are capable of so much more. This is a show that used to consistently be in the top 5 with ratings 3.0 or higher, its time they return to that by focusing on Arnav and Khushi because those two are their biggest TRP gainers. If they focus on their love story, their fighting this battle together then they are guaranteed higher TRPs

They jumped to a 3.6 the day Arnav and Khushi met post kidnapping. And they fell the moment they went the "re-negotiated" so called "Anjali Di ki liye" track...

This is so f***** up! There I said it.

more than taking that route making a clear statement in media that DKS is a parallel leads fancy renegotiation did it &cast and crew confirming it din't help the matter either.

This is where PH screwed up instead of calming fans down they only enraged fans more by saying this was always supposed to be DKS which could not be further from truth since right up until the kidnapping track it was solely Arnav and Khushi's story with the supporting characters playing supporting roles. I just saw the TRP breakdown, Wednesday's episode was the highest but the rest of the week was a rollercoaster ride. PH fails to see that the track focusing on Anjali is not clicking with viewers. Viewers want Arnav and Khushi back and one would think PH would want this show back on top considering its immense popularity worldwide. They can promote their other shows as much as they want but none have come close to the popularity of IPKKND so they should not neglect it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pallavi-Hriju321soapsudsNewbiesoapfanPr1yanka

ArHi_4ever Goldie
ArHi_4ever
ArHi_4ever

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Lovely post Sari and I am so happy to see you have written down the exact sentiments running through my mind.

I am utterly upset with the way the story has taken an ugly turn.

Friday's episode was the worst for me in IPK history. I hated the way they showed so much cruelty...this is the absolute limit! Shyam has been given a free pass  - to do anything, to hurt anyone, to not ever get caught, to not ever get punished.

I am already dreading what all they plan to show ahead.

Of all the tracks to show this in, they picked Arhi's marriage track to show Shyam's heartless attacks?!

Why couldn't they wait till the marriage festivities were over? 

Dadi and the past skeletons were enough to keep the suspense factor going...plus, since they love Shyam so much, they could have shown glimpses of him, but not doing anything till much later.

For me the charm of the serial is completely gone.

Despite that horrendous miscarriage I am not able to sympathize with Anjali because the CVs have ruined her character as well, by showing her so dumb and stupid, not to mention extremely self centered. There is no way I feel any pity for her...sorry if I sound harsh, but she brought this upon herself.

And now I am worried, because I am sure KHushi will be the foolish one to bring Shyam back in...hasn't she been the one to take stupid, rash and impulsive decisions in the past? 
Since no one else will go against Arnav or dare to go against his decision of not letting Shyam in, I think it will be Khushi.

I had ranted in another thread Sari, that Gul and the writers are certified chauvinists - they enjoy showing poor characterization and torture of women in IPK - weak, foolish, naive and impulsive and ruled by their hearts. Suffering all the time, yet giving nothing but love in return...I am so sick of it all!

The worst part for me is the way they destroyed the marriage track of the leads - the track that should have been the happiest, cheerful, celebratory and worth watching has been given a step motherly treatment right from its beginning...and now it has been shoved aside to once again put focus on Daiyya Ho succeeding in his ever growing list of crimes.

Sorry for being so negative...but I have had it with this serial!

Today I was not even excited when Arnav slapped and punched Shyam - something he should have done when he was humiliating Khushi the other day...

So he cries and breaks down and punches and beats the villain for his sister, but when it came to Khushi, his realization, apology and her forgiveness, all of it was done with in a few minutes...like Khushi never really mattered in this story.

I'll stop now...since I cannot write anything positive...

This is the reason these days I do not post anything on the SG thread...I have no positive feeling left in me towards IPK.

@Bold: Those words are so true.. Seriously!!! How did he just send him off with 2 slaps that day when he spoke so much nonsense abt Khushi n Payal?? Even on that day, he put Khushi to sleep and worried abt Anjali.. Today he's doing the same thing. Its not fair!!

CV's, redeem your characters now!! We love them to bits but these mutilations are not going unnoticed!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hriju321paru_roxNewbiesoapfan

Go to top