Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Say NO to cruelty! (Page 37)

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mandy.

IPKKND had a strong storyline going for it until the leads married, things could've been powerful but CVs turned it into a horror comedy and no one was laughing. It took the CVs a long time to bounce back from that. I would love to see the show back in the top 5 again but for that CVs will have to work hard and put the focus back on Arnav and Khushi, focus on their strong point and not so much on two characters that have generated such negative feedback. Win back the viewers trust.

Hope they can do that Mandy...they have such a huge following it will be terrible if they dont deliver...I started watching it much later, in fact I got caught up with the show just when the kidnapping track was starting...for me it started going downhill right after the wedding at Gupta house...I loved the confrontation but not the suicide stupidity that led upto it..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverratedshowstruck.Mandy..S.A.

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Is 2.8 confirmed?
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainah09

IPKKND had a strong storyline going for it until the leads married, things could've been powerful but CVs turned it into a horror comedy and no one was laughing. It took the CVs a long time to bounce back from that. I would love to see the show back in the top 5 again but for that CVs will have to work hard and put the focus back on Arnav and Khushi, focus on their strong point and not so much on two characters that have generated such negative feedback. Win back the viewers trust.

Hope they can do that Mandy...they have such a huge following it will be terrible if they dont deliver...I started watching it much later, in fact I got caught up with the show just when the kidnapping track was starting...for me it started going downhill right after the wedding at Gupta house...I loved the confrontation but not the suicide stupidity that led upto it..

If you watch the episode leading upto their marriage Zinny you would see the difference those episodes were the best of IPKKND, you can hit the repeat button non stop on them.

The GH scenes were not bad, I did like the change in Arnav while there never did I think I see him and Bua bond so well so that was not a complete disappointment

Kidnapping track was not bad but dragged too much, since then the show has been on too much of a rollercoaster ride they've had their good epis and their bad.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IFoverratedzainah09showstruck

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Is 2.8 confirmed?

I believe so...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruck

.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

Is 2.8 confirmed?

It is Riya, up one point from last week so TRPs are increasing though slowly they are going up
zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

If you watch the episode leading upto their marriage Zinny you would see the difference those episodes were the best of IPKKND, you can hit the repeat button non stop on them.

The GH scenes were not bad, I did like the change in Arnav while there never did I think I see him and Bua bond so well so that was not a complete disappointment

Kidnapping track was not bad but dragged too much, since then the show has been on too much of a rollercoaster ride they've had their good epis and their bad.

You are right...all my go to scenes are pre marriage..not to sound ridiculous but they were magical...I can watch them over and over...Smile

Edit...actually a few more too...Holi and Heer Ranjha

Edited by zainah09 - 04 September 2012 at 11:36pm

.Mandy.

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

Is 2.8 confirmed?

It is Riya, up one point from last week so TRPs are increasing though slowly they are going up

You know, its one of those lost battles already... why don't they see it like it is? Just focus on something that is Arnav-Khushi centric for a few weeks and see how well that works.

I'm sorry, I don't get their logic, I don't. I know its not right to question someone's work ethic, but in an AD I live in, where there is potential and there are expectations RESULTS ARE REQUIRED. PERIOD.

zainah09

.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

The latest SBS, the cast is hllarious if only CVs could make good use of everyone.  

zainah09

Go to top