Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Say NO to cruelty! (Page 35)

.S.A. IF-Sizzlerz
.S.A.
.S.A.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Sari joining you - NO to cruelty!

Cvs/PH we love to hate shyaam and have demanded him back but I guess you din't get the message clear.

We want him back so that he is exposed. Start with the baby steps already.
We want him back so that Anjali comes out strong.
We want him back so that ArHi becomes Anjalis strength.
We want him back so that ArHi truimphs over him.

Maybe you are going that route maybe not. When you could your other shows lead lady play cupid for villain I really can't hope anything other than watching every episode as it comes.

Characters have been dumbed down post marriage and post kidnapping kind of sealed it. So please give us dil pe tand beh jane wale moments. Pretty pretty please.

Shatir dimaag is something I don't even think about anymore. ASR is a person whos dimaag stops working when he in hussa and KKG is a selfless girl. Thats all they have retained mostly.

So let be it but can we have satisfaction of seeing Creepwas pained expression after a properly executed punching session.

Can we have the satisfaction of Nani and Mami supporting ASR with his decision with proper dialogues.

Can we have the satisfaction of khushi standing strong and supporting Arnav in his decision of keeping shyaam away.

Can we have the satisfaction of a bro-sis have a heart to heart conversation that makes sense.

(Thank you very much with at least one proper conversation between ArHi after 6 months of marriage)

Because these are things that is right and after evil has played its part right has to truimph. Thats the part the drama that sells, that's the reason people sit through so much of rona dhona in the first place.

Evil sprouts multiple heads for each that is slaughtered. Its frustrating to see overload of brand new uglier heads with the still very much existing ugly ones.

May good truimph and righteous does not hesitate to be its strength.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah09soapsudsNewbiesoapfan

tulip21 IF-Dazzler
tulip21
tulip21

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkbs

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by premparbat

<font size="5">2.8</font>

<font color="#000066" size="2" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Chalo, now that's done with, we can all go sleep.</font>

You know what is strange that during the weekend while watching SP the channel went on showing promos for Mahadev which IPK is competing with for the 8.00 pm slot.

Found it very strange. I think life ok is SP sister channel but why not promote IPK but another show that too at 8.00 time slot.

Life OK is the sister channel
but why promote their shows on SP and not promote their own shows enough? There is nothing for IPKKND, all I see is PKDH and DABH promoted non stop. IPKKND needs a promo

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">PKDH?</font>

sore love

considering no promos and no sbb sbs its good...
i always wished SP promote Ipk little more sincerely and stop explaining the scenes in detail on SBB and SBS...they are now following the later one and i hope they will start promoting the show too...

by the way ippy can u give the link of the list
IFoverrated Goldie
IFoverrated
IFoverrated

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

Chalo, now that's done with, we can all go sleep. 

You know what is strange that during the weekend while watching SP the channel went on showing promos for Mahadev which IPK is competing with for the 8.00 pm slot.

Found it very strange. I think life ok is SP sister channel but why not promote IPK but another show that too at 8.00 time slot.

Life OK is the sister channel but why promote their shows on SP and not promote their own shows enough? There is nothing for IPKKND, all I see is PKDH and DABH promoted non stop. IPKKND needs a promo

This promo thing is so sad.I am  really getting annoyed to see Rajshree promo coming in seconds after seconds. This maha shukravaar thing is going on and i can see every serial getting promoted by SP except IPK and serial that comes b4 IPK.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah09Newbiesoapfan

tulip21 IF-Dazzler
tulip21
tulip21

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

Life OK is the sister channel but why promote their shows on SP and not promote their own shows enough? There is nothing for IPKKND, all I see is PKDH and DABH promoted non stop. IPKKND needs a promo

PKDH?

Rajshri's show on SP, its been doing really well lately in the TRPs

It is now confirmed 2.8 is the latest TRP for IPKKND.

rajshri show is builing up trp bcoz these are the initial days of forming a love story and more over they are resolving the issues btw the leads on a shorter time...i was shocked on seeing its rise in TRPS but 2.8 for our show is really good but what i can't digest at all  is the sisters show's antics with more trps...
IFoverrated Goldie
IFoverrated
IFoverrated

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by AM2011

AA gaya hain naya budhwar
To kya hai naya taaza samchaar
TRP ke iss khle mein
IPK hua pass ya Fail

Suprabhat DeviyonBig smile

Anu suprabhat... baad mein milenge! AD calls now and Forum in a jerky car is not good... !

GM Ash jee,

Just logged in to check TRPs. Yup No promotion and stuck at 2.8.Big smile
I think SP believes that this 2.8 is their loyal audience and they will keep watching IPK.No need to promote it.Use that time to promote rajshrees and SNS.
When they have used Maha shukkravaar thing for EHM and YRK then why they not used same strategy last week for IPK.
Miscarriage thing amidst mehendi would have fetched increase in TRPS.
Well waiting for TRP breakup. Noone expected it so i dont think there would be jump on TRPs for friday episode.
Look what BV is doing.Engagement.Huge promotion.High rise.
Bas

Edited by AM2011 - 04 September 2012 at 10:47pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tulip21zainah09Newbiesoapfan.S.A.

Suni Goldie
Suni
Suni

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulip21

PKDH?

rajshri show is builing up trp bcoz these are the initial days of forming a love story and more over they are resolving the issues btw the leads on a shorter time...i was shocked on seeing its rise in TRPS but 2.8 for our show is really good but what i can't digest at all  is the sisters show's antics with more trps...

What also helps the Rajashri show is the deep pockets of the PH. Their sets are better, the actors clothes reflect their wealth (Avantka dresses like how I image a rich socialite in Mumbai would), there are outdoor shoots etc. Our show on the other hand has only the fab chemistry and acting talents of our leads (the original ones). The PH is busy putting all the money they get from this show into developing 10 other shows... 
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulip21

PKDH?

True, its in the initial stages so interest is high but the real test for their show will come afterwards.

The sisters show TRPs are down and only one point higher than IPKKND

IPKKND has had no promos, hardly any spoilers, SBB/SBS/e24 yet still managed to rise in TRPs and sustain a strong 2.8 rating which is very impressive especially given the current feedback for their track.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah09Pr1yanka.S.A.

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AM2011

AA gaya hain naya budhwar
To kya hai naya taaza samchaar
TRP ke iss khle mein
IPK hua pass ya Fail

Suprabhat DeviyonBig smile