Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Say NO to cruelty! (Page 23)

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monalisa-

Originally posted by magnetic693

Rabba ve, masala ladkiyon!!!  Hangout par sab kushal-mangal? Big smile

I'll make it very very short today and really try not to let it degenerate into a rant. CVs, you need to find yourselves a new villain.  Immediately, pronto, toute suite, abhi isi waqt, ippo, NOW.  Or else, please start closing your beloved loops and wrap this sordid mess of a tale up.    I don't care how many fans I end up angering, but for me, this story is already over.  Characters butchered beyond the point of recognition or redemption, it's truly heart-rending to see them do this to their baby.  (Pun very much intended)

So, everyone saw Arnav's expression when he witnessed the exchange between Daadi and Shyam, right?  It definitely looked like he was on to something, right?  Who wants to sharth that absolutely nothing will come out of it and we'll be right here in a month's time?  Even more infuriating than this pseudo-clue we were offered of the shaatir ASR dimaag were Khushi's stunned expressions when Shyam was being slapped and punched.  (BTW desperate TRP stunt much, CVs?).  Okay, we get it, Khushi is a mahaan aatma and anyone can do anything to HER and get away with it with the "ji" epithet intact, but what about what he did to her poojya almost-patidev? He tried to burn him alive, not two months ago, for crying out loud.  The Khushi I know and love would have struck the first punch.

Since this is fast turning into a rant, let me say what I came to say.   We are a no-cable family.  Yes, you read that right, we do not have cable TV.  We severed our relationship with the evil cable and satellite TV providers over 3 yrs ago and have never been happier.   I stumbled upon a youtube video of a IPK scene last Diwali and got hooked.  I watch the episodes online.  I barely watch any other TV, let alone Indian soaps.  But I watch IPKKND.  I not only watch it, but watch it multiple times.  I not only watch it multiple times, but I care enough to analyze it and sometimes write about it.  I not only do that, but also take out the time to chat about it on an online forum. And I consider myself of average intelligence.  Oh, what the heck, this ain't the place for modesty.  I consider myself of above-average intelligence.  Despite the above-average IQ, if a daily Hindi soap could inspire such obsession, CVs, you did something right with the show.  Did.  Not any more.  If I continue to do all of this now, it is only because I'm loathe to lose these wonderful friendships I've made on the hangout.  So, please CVs, for the sake of the spice-girl hangout, fix this mess?  Pretty pehleej with a jalebi on top. Big smile 

Lau this post dammit!   Yep..I bet nothing will come outta ASR's "look" either..it is a red herring which they have used innumerable times before! 

Maggie, remember all those "looks" Anjali used to have? Everyone was convinced she knew everything about Shyam.  Gah!  Bakwaas.  

Yes..that is exactly what I am remembering.  We should call the look "the Malik" a la Zoolander's "Blue Steel" LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-monalisa-Newbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamba-

Moxie/Maggie/Soapy - it takes very little for the CV's to bring all of us back with our tongues hanging out again, but will they?

On to happier thoughts - any newbies to welcome / haze?

Good to know that you will be back if the CVs up their ante especially in the case of Di's and ASR's brains... they don't seem to have any intentions of doing that anytime now!

I don't remember seeing any newbies around except Sma -- Sama!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Hriju321-monalisa-showstruck-Jamba-

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Originally posted by joenet1234

Originally posted by purplenpink

Btw, today my namesake was conspicuous by her absence. Never been into symbolisms but wondering if this is a sign for me?Wink

This is ramanchi. I want my namesake on the show too! I need signs and symbolism, dammit!!

Ladki - you already have one. On a different show - and just as lovable.

Edited by -Jamba- - 04 September 2012 at 9:27pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirlHriju321joenet1234zainah09maaloo-monalisa-soapsudsshowstruckNewbiesoapfan

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Btw, today my namesake was conspicuous by her absence. Never been into symbolisms but wondering if this is a sign for me?Wink

This is ramanchi. I want my namesake on the show too! I need signs and symbolism, dammit!!

Humein bhi chahiye!  CVs, pick one spice girl after another.  You already have a start with Payal and today, Ratna. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-purplenpinkdocgirljoenet1234soapsudspremparbatshowstruckNewbiesoapfan

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamba-

Moxie/Maggie/Soapy - it takes very little for the CV's to bring all of us back with our tongues hanging out again, but will they?

On to happier thoughts - any newbies to welcome / haze?

Very true, we can only hope J because many have lost faith in the CVs

Good to see the return of KBF and not the black in mourning

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirlHriju321showstruck-Jamba-Newbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Humein bhi chahiye!  CVs, pick one spice girl after another.  You already have a start with Payal and today, Ratna. 

Meri baari kabhi nahi aayegiCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbatshowstruck.Mandy.

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Originally posted by Moksha51

Right there with you Doc.. Have to admit.. Have been skipping most of the episodes.. But always report to the hangout! 

I just can't put myself through inane-ness.. Aur bhi gham hai... IPK ke Alava.. 

Waise aap vacation pe ho? I read somewhere last week.. Was enjoying the sound of waves crashing.. Nothing could pull me out of my zen ness Smile

Hope-shope right, no matter how desperate it seems. Plus one always feels better after a good rant ---- or while on vacay. Wink Yep, have this week off... hectic from tom onwards, but all fun. No IPK for the rest of the week and that's a relief ---- which sounds wrong on so many levels! Disapprove

Being by the water is great, no? Glad you got some time to relax in the middle of your crazy busy project., Moxie  Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Moksha51Hriju321joenet1234soapsudsshowstruckNewbiesoapfan

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

ratna??Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruck

Go to top