Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Say NO to cruelty! (Page 22)

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by Moksha51

Originally posted by -Jamba-

Originally posted by docgirl

That's just sad... sounds like an epitaph for the show. Cry It's on life support, but I'm not ready to call it just yet. Time to hold hands and sing kumbaya around the hangout fire? Tongue

We have a fire at the hangout these days? Who's the pig-in-a-poke getting roasted above the fire? Evil Smile

Lady J, if it means bringing you back to the hangout... There are so many of us who'll volunteer to be the sacrificial bakri... Erm.. Pig

Open offer !

The things you do for lau *cough* snark * cough*

Edited by Moksha51 - 04 September 2012 at 9:21pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlHriju321-monalisa-soapsuds-Jamba-Newbiesoapfan

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by magnetic693

Originally posted by -monalisa-

Rabba ve, masala ladkiyon!!!  Hangout par sab kushal-mangal? Big smile

I'll make it very very short today and really try not to let it degenerate into a rant. CVs, you need to find yourselves a new villain.  Immediately, pronto, toute suite, abhi isi waqt, ippo, NOW.  Or else, please start closing your beloved loops and wrap this sordid mess of a tale up.    I don't care how many fans I end up angering, but for me, this story is already over.  Characters butchered beyond the point of recognition or redemption, it's truly heart-rending to see them do this to their baby.  (Pun very much intended)

So, everyone saw Arnav's expression when he witnessed the exchange between Daadi and Shyam, right?  It definitely looked like he was on to something, right?  Who wants to sharth that absolutely nothing will come out of it and we'll be right here in a month's time?  Even more infuriating than this pseudo-clue we were offered of the shaatir ASR dimaag were Khushi's stunned expressions when Shyam was being slapped and punched.  (BTW desperate TRP stunt much, CVs?).  Okay, we get it, Khushi is a mahaan aatma and anyone can do anything to HER and get away with it with the "ji" epithet intact, but what about what he did to her poojya almost-patidev? He tried to burn him alive, not two months ago, for crying out loud.  The Khushi I know and love would have struck the first punch.

Since this is fast turning into a rant, let me say what I came to say.   We are a no-cable family.  Yes, you read that right, we do not have cable TV.  We severed our relationship with the evil cable and satellite TV providers over 3 yrs ago and have never been happier.   I stumbled upon a youtube video of a IPK scene last Diwali and got hooked.  I watch the episodes online.  I barely watch any other TV, let alone Indian soaps.  But I watch IPKKND.  I not only watch it, but watch it multiple times.  I not only watch it multiple times, but I care enough to analyze it and sometimes write about it.  I not only do that, but also take out the time to chat about it on an online forum. And I consider myself of average intelligence.  Oh, what the heck, this ain't the place for modesty.  I consider myself of above-average intelligence.  Despite the above-average IQ, if a daily Hindi soap could inspire such obsession, CVs, you did something right with the show.  Did.  Not any more.  If I continue to do all of this now, it is only because I'm loathe to lose these wonderful friendships I've made on the hangout.  So, please CVs, for the sake of the spice-girl hangout, fix this mess?  Pretty pehleej with a jalebi on top. Big smile 

Lau this post dammit!   Yep..I bet nothing will come outta ASR's "look" either..it is a red herring which they have used innumerable times before! 

Maggie, remember all those "looks" Anjali used to have? Everyone was convinced she knew everything about Shyam.  Gah!  Bakwaas.  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirlHriju321soapsudsshowstruck-Jamba-Newbiesoapfan

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

Phew! Red font is back.. Hug Humari to jaan nikal gayi thi

You need to read Ippy's WUs lady J.. All nice and oly highlighting ArHi scenes Tongue

Moxie - Ippy's our newest Talli. 

I have NO clue what happy juice she's on 24/7, and she won't even share!

@Ippy:
How is Plan B working out???? Did you sway your sister?  If not, share some of this happy juice with her..I am sure she will see your side of things!  LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Moksha51docgirlHriju321-monalisa-soapsudsshowstruck-Jamba-Newbiesoapfanipkbs

joenet1234 IF-Dazzler
joenet1234
joenet1234

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purplenpink

Btw, today my namesake was conspicuous by her absence. Never been into symbolisms but wondering if this is a sign for me?Wink

This is ramanchi. I want my namesake on the show too! I need signs and symbolism, dammit!!

-Maggie-purplenpinkdocgirlHriju321-monalisa-soapsudsshowstruck-Jamba-Newbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by magnetic693

Rabba ve, masala ladkiyon!!!  Hangout par sab kushal-mangal? Big smile

I'll make it very very short today and really try not to let it degenerate into a rant. CVs, you need to find yourselves a new villain.  Immediately, pronto, toute suite, abhi isi waqt, ippo, NOW.  Or else, please start closing your beloved loops and wrap this sordid mess of a tale up.    I don't care how many fans I end up angering, but for me, this story is already over.  Characters butchered beyond the point of recognition or redemption, it's truly heart-rending to see them do this to their baby.  (Pun very much intended)

So, everyone saw Arnav's expression when he witnessed the exchange between Daadi and Shyam, right?  It definitely looked like he was on to something, right?  Who wants to sharth that absolutely nothing will come out of it and we'll be right here in a month's time?  Even more infuriating than this pseudo-clue we were offered of the shaatir ASR dimaag were Khushi's stunned expressions when Shyam was being slapped and punched.  (BTW desperate TRP stunt much, CVs?).  Okay, we get it, Khushi is a mahaan aatma and anyone can do anything to HER and get away with it with the "ji" epithet intact, but what about what he did to her poojya almost-patidev? He tried to burn him alive, not two months ago, for crying out loud.  The Khushi I know and love would have struck the first punch.

Since this is fast turning into a rant, let me say what I came to say.   We are a no-cable family.  Yes, you read that right, we do not have cable TV.  We severed our relationship with the evil cable and satellite TV providers over 3 yrs ago and have never been happier.   I stumbled upon a youtube video of a IPK scene last Diwali and got hooked.  I watch the episodes online.  I barely watch any other TV, let alone Indian soaps.  But I watch IPKKND.  I not only watch it, but watch it multiple times.  I not only watch it multiple times, but I care enough to analyze it and sometimes write about it.  I not only do that, but also take out the time to chat about it on an online forum. And I consider myself of average intelligence.  Oh, what the heck, this ain't the place for modesty.  I consider myself of above-average intelligence.  Despite the above-average IQ, if a daily Hindi soap could inspire such obsession, CVs, you did something right with the show.  Did.  Not any more.  If I continue to do all of this now, it is only because I'm loathe to lose these wonderful friendships I've made on the hangout.  So, please CVs, for the sake of the spice-girl hangout, fix this mess?  Pretty pehleej with a jalebi on top. Big smile 

Lau this post dammit!   Yep..I bet nothing will come outta ASR's "look" either..it is a red herring which they have used innumerable times before! 

Maggie, remember all those "looks" Anjali used to have? Everyone was convinced she knew everything about Shyam.  Gah!  Bakwaas.  

Poora SKD on her brain power! She had no brains , has no brains and will have no brains ... brain surgery banta hai!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--monalisa-

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Moxie/Maggie/Soapy - it takes very little for the CV's to bring all of us back with our tongues hanging out again, but will they?

On to happier thoughts - any newbies to welcome / haze?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Moksha51maaloodocgirlHriju321joenet1234-monalisa-soapsudsshowstruck.Mandy.Newbiesoapfanipkbs

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Originally posted by docgirl

That's just sad... sounds like an epitaph for the show. Cry It's on life support, but I'm not ready to call it just yet. Time to hold hands and sing kumbaya around the hangout fire? Tongue

We have a fire at the hangout these days? Who's the pig-in-a-poke getting roasted above the fire? Evil Smile

Lady J, if it means bringing you back to the hangout... There are so many of us who'll volunteer to be the sacrificial bakri... Erm.. Pig

Newest addition to the glossary.  JKL.  J ke liye.  Now don't go all Anjali di on us, Ms J. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Moksha51docgirlHriju321joenet1234soapsuds-Jamba-Newbiesoapfan

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Hi Ladies!

Fortunately and unfortunately AD is getting super busy and stressful. The joys of an undergraduate degree can be quite nauseating at times. Having said that, I was talking to a friend today and mentioned how I actually don't have that "need" to watch the show that much anymore. But, since it is routine, I do it.
But, honestly, I MISS THE DAYS WHEN I WAS ECXITED for the NEXT EPISODE. (Sorry on my phone and I can't bolden so the upper caps)

Today was just... weird and so not the show I have come to love. CVs I get it, you love your actors and certain characters a lot. But, a word of caution and this really isn't because I am a (super) huge Barun Sobti fan, but he is the fricking lead. He and this other really great actress called Sanaya Irani. This is Arnav and Khushi's story NOT Shyam and Anjali"s and I'll say this as blatantly as I can, its not working on me. I've really come to dislike these 2 characters. I'm the youngest of 3 much older siblings and I have always been molly-cuddled but hell I was encouraged to chose and decide for myself. It beats me and frustrates me to see what you've brought Anjali down too. I get protective brothers, I do, I have one, but this is getting annoying.. Just fix her up already!!

Alas, its all in the name of TRPs. I had said the 2.6 was the taken for granted eternal group... Just because I have come to love these characters and I'll say it like it is.. Right now its Arnav and Khushi and Barun and Sanaya for me. I sincerely hope you get your 4.0 crowd (if you can), sooner than later beecause it may just get too late.

celaSahana2-Maggie-docgirlmaalooMepharmsoapsudsshowstruckNewbiesoapfan

Go to top