Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spice Girls Hangout:Say NO to cruelty! (Page 21)

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moksha51

Phew! Red font is back.. Hug Humari to jaan nikal gayi thi

You need to read Ippy's WUs lady J.. All nice and oly highlighting ArHi scenes Tongue

Moxie - Ippy's our newest Talli. 

I have NO clue what happy juice she's on 24/7, and she won't even share!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-Moksha51zainah09docgirlHriju321joenet1234maaloo-monalisa-soapsudsNewbiesoapfan

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docgirl

Rabba Ve ladeej  Hug

Khushi has been reduced to nothing more than a trusted appendage ... a crutch, a support who is mute and largely without agency. Knowing IPK as we do, this can only mean that for Khushi satyanash is right around the corner. She's going to stand against Arnav on the Shyam issue and I'm pretty sure we'll see a rather rude end to the love-dovey trust that is in place now. Nafrat here we come... color me shocked if that doesn't happen sometime soon. Ouch

Oy vey Ouch
Missed you, doc! Kaise ho aap? Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-docgirlzainah09soapsuds-Jamba-Newbiesoapfan

Moksha51 Goldie
Moksha51
Moksha51

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jamba-

That's just sad... sounds like an epitaph for the show. Cry It's on life support, but I'm not ready to call it just yet. Time to hold hands and sing kumbaya around the hangout fire? Tongue

We have a fire at the hangout these days? Who's the pig-in-a-poke getting roasted above the fire? Evil Smile

Lady J, if it means bringing you back to the hangout... There are so many of us who'll volunteer to be the sacrificial bakri... Erm.. Pig

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-zainah09-monalisa-soapsuds-Jamba-Newbiesoapfan

-Maggie- Goldie
-Maggie-
-Maggie-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

Namaste all. 

No more RV's salutations from me - coz the the CV's achieved what I thought was anatomically impossible - they severed the jugular that linked me to IPK. 

Dhanyavaad. Mucho gracias.

All it took was a few days of AD with no breathing room, and beyond abysmal episodes.

Font stays black for this one post to mourn the demise of a once terrific show.

I am so sorry that I missed so many of your take 5's...came to the hangout too late. And now it seems like there will be no more to anticipate.  Ouch 

Edited by magnetic693 - 04 September 2012 at 9:19pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zainah09-monalisa--Jamba-Newbiesoapfan

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moksha51

That's just sad... sounds like an epitaph for the show. Cry It's on life support, but I'm not ready to call it just yet. Time to hold hands and sing kumbaya around the hangout fire? Tongue

We have a fire at the hangout these days? Who's the pig-in-a-poke getting roasted above the fire? Evil Smile

Lady J, if it means bringing you back to the hangout... There are so many of us who'll volunteer to be the sacrificial bakri... Erm.. Pig

Open offer !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie--monalisa--Jamba-

purplenpink Goldie
purplenpink
purplenpink

Sari, muah for your post today coz the hugging smiley won't do it justice Big smile Super duper like!

So in the spirit of starting on a good note the thing I liked was the starting conversation between the leads and Khushi being Arnav's strength. And that's it.

The rest slid into head-desk so quickly I am still reeling. So I cherry picked my top 3 (I was spoiled for choice) in order of magnitude-

>Khushi looked like she was buying into Shyam's lies of having changed! So I had foreseen her supporting his return but with some prompting/emotional blackmail. Not required it seems. She has conveniently forgotten everything that has previously transpired including an attempt to murder her swami

>Anjali- here the idiocy shown knows no bounds. And I feel terrible saying this given she has just had a miscarriage and we should be empathizing with her. Being damaged, delusional and in a bubble is no longer a sufficient explanation.

>That fist fight between Arnav and Shyam- what was that?!!

Running out of rant steam at the moment as AD drags by the skirt-tails. Btw, today my namesake was conspicuous by her absence. Never been into symbolisms but wondering if this is a sign for me?Wink

Off to read kinder takes and try to join the discussions. Show se detox is no longer a tough ask; hangout se- namumkin.

Rabba Ve ladies!Hug

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahana2Moksha51-Maggie-zainah09joenet1234howcomesoapsudspremparbat--Sari--

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by magnetic693

Namaste all. 

No more RV's salutations from me - coz the the CV's achieved what I thought was anatomically impossible - they severed the jugular that linked me to IPK. 

Dhanyavaad. Mucho gracias.

All it took was a few days of AD with no breathing room, and beyond abysmal episodes.

Font stays black for this one post to mourn the demise of a once terrific show.

I am so sorry that I missed so many of your take 5's...came to the hangout too late. And now it seems like there will be no more to anticipate.  Ouch 

Same here...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maggie-

Shravani_21 Senior Member
Shravani_21
Shravani_21

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Hi Sari,

Loved your post today that i couldn't stop myself posting today. I lost my interest in the story. The women in IPKKND world are always shown weak and brainless. Also even the shaatir dimaag ASR and Maami are also no soo shaathir as we thought. I doubt ASR if he is really that shaatir. As he never asked how did it hapened or even he never tried to think how glass pieces came on carpet.

Ok we understand he is in grief then what about others, none of the raizaadas got this doubt. They just glorify eveil always, and when something good happens they just try to rush it. I am fed up with this. That is the reason stopping my self not to vent out my frustration and stopped posting in urs and others. 

I started watching that child bride, all characters are in place and they use their brain, and if something drastic happens it is only beacuse of once mistakes but not really making every one blind. 

Few things what i noticed is they are just creating misunderstandings again and again and running the story, instead they could bring out the truths and show after effects and drag it or ArHi separating because of strong and valid reason instead of these misunderstandings  where every one is right in their places using brains but bound them to distant themselves...

Any how if i raise my voice people start bashing me if i call Arnav brainless... this post is just my view nothing more should matter to people who wont agree wih me

Edited by Shravani_21 - 04 September 2012 at 9:36pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

junelilySunimayuri099-Maggie-Hriju321joenet1234soapsudspremparbat--Sari--

Go to top